Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:21 pm
Char

Potato replied happily, albeit unhelpfully, then perked up. He wobbled a little as Char began walking, but otherwise remained firmly attached to the large pokemon's shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:24 pm
Char replied with a friendly rumble.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:25 pm
He answered Lex, "Uh, right before the crash I guess. So a good while ago. I, uh, haven't been checking newspapers or anything but uh, I'd guess months." He missed the inquisitive nature of Lex's question, and his eye widened, "Did she? Oh no, that would be terrible..."

He accepted the Zoroark's help - or at least what he seemed to assume was an offer of help - to get to his feet, leaning heavily on one leg. "I'm, uh, not hurt or nothin', not my legs at least, but it's fuzzy as hell. Oh god. So fuzzy." He shook his foot uncomfortably. "Sorry, two seconds."

"Uhh." He blinked a couple of times, thinking. "I don't think I know. I'll be real honest, I get kinda queasy with uh, blood and stuff. I didn't see what happened in that room, and I make a point of uh, not going in it, whenever possible."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:28 pm
Reply to Claire
He is uninjured, he will remain with the team

"Alright, thank you." She replied when he tried his best to answer. "Take a second to get your legs back, then we're moving." she informed him.

Replying to Aulus "He said he hasn't seen it,"  

Rocket Agent Faleen

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:29 pm
Room S To Room R to Room L
Well, that was disappointing...
Tambrey felt like she'd heard enough from Daniel, uncrossed her arms, and exited to go and wait to move on.

Gauntlet cracked overhead, once more, following his trainer; he was still a bit sulky over a few things, but this was a lot more interesting than missions usually were to him, and better than training.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:30 pm
[Room R]

Ah.

"Tama, right?" Hayes broke away from Aulus and approached the grunt, tone mostly friendly. "Question for you. What were Elite Claire's orders about going off alone?"

Rocket Agent Hayes

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:33 pm
[Room R >>> L]

"Nevermind, thanks for asking," Aulus replied to Faleen over the dex.

Oh, yep, and here this went. Aulus lingered in the doorway connecting the Training areas to the main hallway as Alex addressed Tama, he hadn't got as far as thinking about that little tit again yet but... yep. Alex was handling it now though which was probably for the best given that he was the Elite present and, more importantly, that he doubted Alex would be tempted to punch Tama on the nose.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:33 pm
[Room R]

Tama stopped when he heard his name and looked to Hayes when he approached. At the question about his orders, he looked away, remorseful. "Ah... yeah. Not to be without an agent or elite. I know it doesn't change anything, but I'm seriously sorry. I just didn't think we needed everyone with... whatever his name was... with most of us doing nothing. I was thinking about the no room unchecked. I won't do it again."

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:39 pm
[ Room S to L]

Tethys was alive, with Andre and making a new organization without the stigma and in your face style that Deimos mechanical creations were known for. She would likely attempt to get Deimos back, he couldn’t seeing her resting and it was all intuition and he couldn’t say s**t.

Lex shook his head, making a note to up his training program and to make sure Grims learned protect even if he had to find someone with that TM. He nodded at Faleen, and left, walking through the rec hall to the main lobby, his pokemon following his wake in a train.

A hand signal brought Spins down from his protective stance above the elevator and he sighed, leaning against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:41 pm
(Room R)

Awalking back out of the room, and leaving Zoroark to keep an eye on Daniel, she addressed the rest of the team
"Alright, we're good to go."  

Rocket Agent Faleen

Rocket Agent Hayes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:48 pm
[Room R]

Hayes mouth worked for a moment after Tama's apology, and then he spoke, in a flat matter-of-fact tone.

"Okay. Bad s**t's been going on on this ship. We were lucky all that was in that room was a Chatot, and that Agent Tambrey's Pokemon got us out, but this is a Galactic ship and one of them's on the loose - we do not want to be going off alone."

"I know we all want this mission over and done with as soon as possible, but people doing their own thing without the rest of the group is going to take more time, not less. So I'll say it again: Stay with the group. If you see something to investigate, tell a higher-up."

"Clear?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:49 pm
[L]

Aulus waited in the hallway just short of the stairs, wanting to be sure the team was all present (plus their apparent additions) before he headed down again. As his pokemon approached him he recalled Discord and Phaeth, things would get crowded with too many of them out at once now they were going down corridors again. Char however he left out, seen as he appeared to be bringing the Chatot with them; maybe if they ran across something that needed a voice command the little bird that had nearly scared him to death could help out.

After a moment of thought Aulus also retracted one end of his staff again, on the off-chance that he needed to hit somebody in these confined spaces.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:51 pm
[Room R]

Tama was happy that he wasn't extremely chewed out, but was sure that would come later. "Crystal, sir."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:51 pm
(Room R to Stairs J)

With that, Faleen started down the stairs.  

Rocket Agent Faleen

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games