Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [3/7/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:36 pm
User Image

Roman then ran towards Dean leaping up for a flying clothesline!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:37 pm
Dean would hurry and rush back into the ring when Roman takes the 1st step. Dean knows his friend well and he knows once he gets going like this he must stay away as much as he can.  

P1 Styles

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:38 pm
Roman would miss the clothesline as Dean decides to run back into the ring as he gets onto the apron pulling himself up beginning to follow.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:42 pm
User Image

Dean hurries and capitalizes with an Running Dropkick to collide with Roman knocking him off the apron.  

P1 Styles

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:42 pm
Roman went crashing down near the announcer's table back first. Holding his head some.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seth Rollins' theme song would hit throughout the arena out of no where during the match, with Seth Rollins going through the curtain coming out with his championship, as this man was basically not seen at all, all night. Rollins walked down the ramp and then walked to an opposite side to where Dean and Roman was, and then walked to the announcer's table, and then got a chair. His theme faded away, as Rollins sat down with Michael Cole, JR, and Jerry Lawler. Michael Cole then introduced Rollins to the table. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a..unexpected arrival from the newest TNW:R Champion, Seth Rollins, thank you for joining us Mr. Rollins." Rollins sat down to a chair that was near there and grabbed a headset. He then spoke into it, replying to Cole. "I appreciate it, Cole, but I'm only here to observe these two, as they sometimes would like to call me their "brother" quote on quote, so obviously, as your new TNW:R Champion, I have to observe the talent around here."

Messiah Seth Rollins

P1 Styles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:44 pm
User Image

Dean gets an cringey smile on his face as the crowd boo's. Dean would then step back as he waits for Roman to get up from the outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:44 pm
Roman slowly began to get up..  

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

P1 Styles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Dean would run to the ropes coming back to Roman for an Suicide Dive.

Velveteen Dream rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:48 pm
User Image

Roman had looked to get up quickly and jump up for an out of nowhere Superman Punch the face of Dean as he tried to leap out on him, knowing Dean, just as well as he knows Roman.

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

P1 Styles rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

P1 Styles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:49 pm

Dean follows through with the dive!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image

Roman looked to pick up Dean's body and then irish whip him into the ring!

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

Messiah Seth Rollins

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:55 pm
Michael Cole: "So let me ask you Mr. Rollins, what do you see in both of these men? As they are former Shield members of yours." Rollins looked at Michael Cole with a smirk. "Alright, Michael, if you haven't realized already, I am better than both of these men, and I can't help but to only think and see myself in them. We may not be Shield anymore but as we faded away from each other, I was always the strong link in The Shield, and I'll say it now. You see these two guys, they're children, fighting for childish reasons. I, on the other hand, obviously do not participate myself in childish games like these men. How do you think I won this Championship, Michael. Those other five men fought together all in the ring at once at a point, and the only thing that was asked during the whole time, was, where was Seth Rollins? Let me tell you boys where I was. I was in the back, watching and preparing, and each of those men that fought are exactly the same as Roman and Dean, because they are all fighing once again as I say, for childish reasons."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:57 pm
Dean gets rolled into the ring.  

P1 Styles

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out