Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:12 am

[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi raised an eyebrow, "What? The house does that?" she put her hands on her hips, "Seriously, one of you is gonna have to tell me everything there needs to be known about this house." she switched between the two with an annoyed expression.
(Meanwhile, in Wakai's room)
Shinochi was sounds asleep, mumbling to herself in herself from time to time.
Wakai looked at Shinochi, letting out a sigh, "You make sleep look so easy..." she then sat up and looked around, still a bit scared of what Shinochi said earlier. "It's...It's all right Wakai...Shino said she was joking...there are no ghosts in here..." she tried calming herself down. Still, she couldn't sleep, "Hmm...maybe...I should go drink some warm milk or something." She then got out of bed and headed for the door, "I hope there's milk, otherwise I'll have to improvise." she grabbed the door knob and tried opening the door. However, the door wasn't budging, "...huh? That's strange." she tried opening it again, but she was still unable to. She began going into panic again, "W-Wait, wh-why can't the door open!?"

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:53 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen looked at the floor and peeked up at Tsuyoi. "This house... It's sort of like a cage for one specific creature. Usually, it stays where it was sealed but at least once every five or ten years, it manages to break free and roam the house before returning to it's prison."
"It's pretty vicious, too. Tore up one of my great grandson's kids." Carter added.
"Y-you don't need to add that..." Jaecen stammered.

There was a scratch at her door and a slight growl. Ene stared at the door. She was a little bit frightened. her body quivered. She slipped out of the bed and to the floor, approaching the door cautiously. Her hand touched the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Note to Self: Schipperke)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:54 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi stared at Jaecen and Carter for a few seconds before letting out a sigh and closing her eyes. "...this thing wouldn't happen to be in this house at this very moment, would it?" her expression went dark and serious.
Since Wakai couldn't open the door the normal and casual way, she decided to open it forcefully. "I'm sorry Master Carter, I'll help fix the door after." she said to herself before making her hand into a fist. She aimed her fist at the door, "Please open!" and threw her fist at the door. It didn't open, but punching the door did shake the house which everyone would feel.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:46 pm

Jaecen Light

The house shook, making Ene let go of the handle. She blinked but reached out for the handle again. It sparked red and yellow and came open with ease. All at once, the door flew open and Ene fell to the floor with a rather loud and horrified scream.

Jaecen looked up, hearing the scream. Carter did as well. "What was that?"
"It sounded like Ene..." Jaecen replied.
They looked at each other and blinked before bounding down the hallway to the stairs.

(OOC: Note to Self: Schipperke)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:48 am

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi followed behind them, "I swear, of this thing harms anyone..." she summoned her keyblade to her hand as she followed.
Wakai held her wrist, shaking the hand that she used to punch the door, "Ow ow owww..." She looked at the door, "All right door, you've left me no choice...I'm really gonna have to give to you now!" She then charged at the door again, this time punching it numerous times which, again, shook the house more.
Tsuyoi kind of stumbled a bit from the house shaking, "What the hell is doing that!?" she was starting to get really mad.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:06 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X couldn't sleep and she watched the door quite clearly in the darkness. X couldn't move out of bed however, the blankets seemed to be heavy to move

X heard Ene scream as the handle came to life, she used all her strength to push off the blankets and summon her kunai as she ran to Ene and she held her close

"IM here Ene, I'm here! Something was pushing down on me but I got you."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:10 am

Jaecen Light

Jaecen blted up the stairs and down the hall to the open door, Ene's room. Carter jumped from the first step to the second floor and caught up, as well. They blinked at the sight in surprise. "Wh-what s going on here...?"
A small black dog was sitting on Ene's chest, licking her face. Ene was rocking her head back and forth, giggling. "Heehee, st-stop it. Stop it."
Carter shook his head. Jaecen looked at him, demanding an explanation. "Explain this."
"It was bigger when my family lived in the house, I swear!" Carter tried saving himself.
Jaecen shook his head. He was a bit embarrassed.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:15 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X was in shock. She had her kunai ready to kill.....a puppy? She let go of Ene and backed off, her eyes were wide in disbelief. She didn't know what to make of this situation. First the target was a enemy, now its a friend that Ene was snuggling up to.

Her blue eyes started to change yellow as she quietly left the room through a window and onto a tree branch starting to climb away.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:28 am

Jaecen Light

Now, he was slightly mad. Jaecen looked at Carter, who was already prepared for the moment. He noticed X jumped out the window. "X went out the window...! I'll, uh, I'll get her back." He ducked under Jaecen as he passed him and somersaulted out the window.

Jaecen muttered to himself under his breath as Ene sat up, holding the black, fluffy dog. "What'sa matter, Papa?"
"I don't freaking understand this at all! This is ridiculous. It can't be the same monster..." He started pacing.
Ene looked to Tsuyoi. "Mama, Papa's starting t'freak me out a bit..."

Carter landed on the ground with a roll and popped back to his feet. He looked around, trying to find X. He sighed and started calling out for her. "X! X, where'd you go?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:13 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X was sitting behind a tree just before the beach started. She didn't respond to Carter.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:36 am

Jaecen Light

He went a little way out of the barrier before he eventually found her. Carter folded his arms and said nothing. He just waited for her to realize someone was there. But, he got rather bored just waiting. He let a sigh escape and relaxed his muscles as he looked up at the moon. "Nice night, isn't it?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:44 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
When Tsuyoi caught up with them, she was relieved when the thing that made Ene scream turned out to be just a dog. She let out a sigh and de-summoned her keyblade, "A dog huh..." she stared at the dog with a blank expression. Deep inside though, she really REALLY wanted to play with it. She shook her head, getting over the need to do so...somewhat. She looked at Ene and pet her head, "Oh don't worry sweety. He's just really confused that a monster that used to be dangerous is now a black fluffy-wuffy pup-I mean! A furry black dog."
Wakai stared at the door, panting as she was a bit annoyed of the door not opening. "Oh come on...do I really need to go full strength to open a door?...ugh, all right, fine." she got ready to charge at the door. "This time, I'll get it open!" she charged towards the door and swung her fist. But upon doing so, the door suddenly swung open with her swinging her fist at the air and falling forward towards the ground.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:01 pm

Jaecen Light

"Yeah, you're thinking it's cute now. Imagine what it looked like back when I was younger. The damn thing was big enough that it barely made it through the halls." Jaecen shook his head. "The claw marks were pretty big, too. Eh? Wait a minute..."
Jaecen squinted. He thought he saw something that looked like a heartless and nobody sign on the dog. Jaecen shook his head and rubbed his eyes. "Hmm... I must be seeing things..."
Ene looked at Jaecen worriedly. She stood up and held the dog to her chest, it's fore paws dangling over both her arms with it's tongue out.
Then, they heard a thud nearby. Ene and Jaecen turned their heads to see Wakai laying on the ground.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:15 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked towards Wakai as well, raising an eyebrow, "Wakai?"
Wakai sat up, "I'm outside! Finally!" she shouted with joy. She then looked around and spotted Jaecen, Tsuyoi, and Ene, "...eh?" she was confused as to why they were up. "Wh-Why are you all here?"
Tsuyoi folded her arms, "Well, the situation is over and done with, so don't worry about it. Question is, were you trapped in your room?"
"Huh? W-Well, yeah, I was, I've been trying to get it open this whole time!" she said as she got up.
"Ah, I see...so you were the one making the house shake huh?"
Wakai looked at Tsuyoi with a surprised expression, "O-Oh...s-so you felt that huh?" Wakai could feel a glare coming from Tsuyoi, even though she had a smile on her face.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:31 pm

Jaecen Light

The dog wiggled in Ene's arms so she set it down. It ran away, yipping as it went. Erin poked his head out of his room. "Wot th'ell is going on out here?"
Ene ran over to him. "It was absolutely bonkers! At first, I was a scared, then I wasn't afraid anymore!"
He raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" Erin looked at Jaecen, who shrugged at him. "Y'aren't any help, old man.... Geez..."
Ene looked at the floor and was being a bit bashful but Erin returned his attention to him. "Y'still afraid, aren't ya?"
Ene nodded slightly. He nodded and gave in, setting a hand on her head. "Alrigh', you'n'X grab a futon and set it up on m'floor."
Ene nodded and looked around for X. "Eh? She was 'ere a second ago..."
"W-wait a sec-I don't think I can condone that! They're both going to be in your room?" Jaecen started.
"Put a cork in it, Pops. I ain't a bloody wanker. She's m'bloody sister for heaven's sake! When'd your mind get addled up?" Erin returned.
"Alright, alright! I'm calm, I'm cool... Erin, I'm glad you're looking out for your sisters." Jaecen said.
Erin smirked. "Y'know, Da'. You're a bit o'a kid y'self."
Jaecen smirked back. "Hey, I can't always be a stingy old man. Then, I wouldn't have a fun class. Speaking of which! I should probably head to bed. Got a class tomorrow, ya know?" He turned to Tsuyoi with his smirk still on his face.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games