Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feel_Me_Up_Freddie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:18 am
I am Kelly! I am 15. I like squirrels and Smarties (the candy). Um.. I've had the chicken pox twice. I absolutely love music -(i have at least a hundred favorite bands) I play tuba! and I think religion is pointless and I don't care at all about politics (though i don't believe in anarchy).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:25 pm
Hey guys...

Name: Jacqui
Likes: Independent film, good books, and... other things. sweatdrop I'm a teenager, my interests aren't very deep.

I was brought up as an atheist and continue to be one, as religion doesn't seem to suit me. I think that everyone should be entitled to their beliefs, though. 3nodding  

o Key o

Habible

Dapper Conversationalist

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:30 am
Heya. I'm 15 years old, I live in Minnesota (no, we do not sounds like the people in Fargo <_<), I like anime and manga, and I'm an atheist, although I don't know why I put that there <_<. Oh, and I'm also imaginary ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:02 pm
I really don't know if i should take this seriously or goof around...i guess i'll be serious theres role play for weirdness time.

Um , my friends on gaia call me Lyo, im a fairly new atheist convert, (Its only been about three months)

I love debating religions flaws, and philosope. I also enjoy reading, drawing, vermeer, and television shows. Im heavy into anime, and write book reveiws for my school paper so would love recomendations for next years paper.

I hate, the constant use of slang terms, and people who mis judge people. and...stupid people to put it bluntly.

Hope to see you in forums  

Crooked_Lamb

Covered-Up Boxers

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:15 pm
Dananananananananananana~
Username: Covered-Up Boxers
Nickname: Boxers, Rumgod, CUB, Panties.
Hobbies: Cooking, reading, and artsy crap. :B
Favorite quote: "Then you're keeping up with the program, there will be no logic. We make stuff up as we go, and keep making it up until we're done."
BATMAAAAN!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:20 pm
Name's Shawn. Gaia name:Monster of Darkness (duh!). I'm 13, love to:sleep at night, read, television, learning (wow this is a shocker!), videogames, getting into and argument/debate (lol( seriously I like it), a person (no details (not anyone on gaia), hanging with my friends. I live in a state bordering a major lake. In a little town that has bored like nothing that has ever bored before. If you want to know more about me go here and if you still want to know more ask me in a private message.  

Monster of Darkness

Theophrastus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:26 pm
Delicious new meat to be broiled, braised and simmered. >:3

I mean, hello.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:10 am
O_o DON'T EAT ME!!!!

Pmyi taste's much better sweatdrop  

Habible

Dapper Conversationalist

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Alces_Alces

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:37 pm
Hi. I'm Leann, i'm 17, and i'm an atheist (raised christian). I live in Texas, worst state ever. I like the pizza. domokun I wanna be a veterinarian one of these days and I want to get my Jenny back. yay!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:08 pm
heh, sure why not. ive already made my self known lol.

My real name is Elizabeth Stevenson. I turn 22 this year Nov 1st and I am indeed christian. If you want to label as what type of christian the best would be a Monergist. check out monergism.com if you want to be amused.

I was born in Saudi Arabia because my father worked in the oil fields there until we paid off the house in Dallas, TX, then we moved back after I was only 10 months old.

I've also lived in Racine Wisconsin, and now I live in the golden state of California in Sacramento.

In a nutshell I'm a fanatic of:

Computers
Technology
Games
Anime
Anime Cons and Cosplay
Graphic Design
Photography
Movies
Guys smile

And thats about it as a summary. ^_^  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Theophrastus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:12 pm
Welcome to the guild, all.

SaintChaos, I tip my hat to you for coming in here and posting so frequently. Don't mistake my vitriol against religion as any kind of personal attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:41 am
Covered-Up Boxers
Favorite quote: "Then you're keeping up with the program, there will be no logic. We make stuff up as we go, and keep making it up until we're done."
BATMAAAAN!
Batman, eh?

Anyway, I'm 18, just graduated high school (ironically a catholic school), will be attending UC Berkeley in the fall, hope to major in math.  

Baron von Turkeypants

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:26 am
Theophrastus
Welcome to the guild, all.

SaintChaos, I tip my hat to you for coming in here and posting so frequently. Don't mistake my vitriol against religion as any kind of personal attack.

oh okay ^^; i know myself to get pretty passionate and heated when regarding the bible so i really don't mean to show any harm or personal attacks either just to make that clear so it doesnt come off that way.

you guys seem really cool to get to know and thats what i hope to do.

also hopefully, to also stay in here just in case some christian decides to come along and attack for no reason. i.....well i like to defend people especially against zealots because i truly think they have to right even if its a free country and we can speak freely, doesn't mean its justified.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:27 am
Baron von Turkeypants
Covered-Up Boxers
BATMAAAAN!
Batman, eh?

Anyway, I'm 18, just graduated high school (ironically a catholic school), will be attending UC Berkeley in the fall, hope to major in math.

oh GOD Catholic? *shudders*...oh man sorry but i have a thing towards.....catholics.....>_>

man glad to know you survived. lol congrats on graduating.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

markus mcmahon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:37 pm
Hey

Name: Markus

i go to a military school that has religious roots and it lame  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games