Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
::+ Post Pix Of Your Favorite Chinese Artists HeRe!!! +:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you post?
Yes
43%
 43%  [ 18 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
What a boring thread!
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
I love you! O.O
34%
 34%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 41

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:43 pm
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
I know >.< And that's how the stars get their image ruined: by yelling at the papparazzi, all they wanted was just a little privacy stare

Yeah. They follow you everywhere when you're famous, they even follow Shirley to the washroom taking a shower. talk2hand

@sasa: Yeah, lots of parents like their kids to be natural and normal, not like goths and stuff. sweatdrop
What?! eek You serious?! They followed her to the washroom taking a shower?!?!?! xp Gross!
God, they are so..... scream

And they also took a picture too. 3nodding The picture was shown to most Hong Kong. sad
You serious? *slaps papparazzi* evil

Anywayz, found some nice pics of BoA. I love her! She's such a good singer and I love her songs! She's so pretty too! Even though she's not Chinese, but *shrugs*

Yay! BoA. heart But I still love Gillian more. mrgreen
lol, exactly like Finny rolleyes
I go to him "Is there anyone else you like?" and he's like "No, always Gillian, no one else." and I'm like "Geez, and I thought I was obsessed with Edison..." and he's like "You are. You're obsessed with monkeys biggrin "
rolleyes

rofl Haha. I'm laughing like crazy right now. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:55 pm
More pix of BoA!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sasa_powa_4eva

bigposie

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:04 pm
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:22 pm
Gillian is still better. mrgreen  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:31 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
I know >.< And that's how the stars get their image ruined: by yelling at the papparazzi, all they wanted was just a little privacy stare

Yeah. They follow you everywhere when you're famous, they even follow Shirley to the washroom taking a shower. talk2hand

@sasa: Yeah, lots of parents like their kids to be natural and normal, not like goths and stuff. sweatdrop
What?! eek You serious?! They followed her to the washroom taking a shower?!?!?! xp Gross!

And they also took a picture too. 3nodding The picture was shown to most Hong Kong. sad

Anywayz, found some nice pics of BoA. I love her! She's such a good singer and I love her songs! She's so pretty too! Even though she's not Chinese, but *shrugs*

I go to him "Is there anyone else you like?" and he's like "No, always Gillian, no one else." and I'm like "Geez, and I thought I was obsessed with Edison..." and he's like "You are. You're obsessed with monkeys biggrin "
rolleyes

Ahahahahahaahahahahahahaha...I was laughing too when I typed this up. Anywayz, we're still arguing which couple is better, EG or 'IG' rolleyes
EG or IG?There's the link to the thread. It started on pg 172 *pokes* and from there onwards. Don't know if you can access through though. I'm Blood_Of_Rose and Finny is well, ironfin smile

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:02 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Gillian is still better. mrgreen

Hahaha! xd  

sasa_powa_4eva

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:21 pm
Ok, is any of you like Stephy? Here are some pix.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:25 pm
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....
xXHotBabiBluXx
Even Angels Cry.....

rolleyes

Ahahahahahaahahahahahahaha...I was laughing too when I typed this up. Anywayz, we're still arguing which couple is better, EG or 'IG' rolleyes
EG or IG?There's the link to the thread. It started on pg 172 *pokes* and from there onwards. Don't know if you can access through though. I'm Blood_Of_Rose and Finny is well, ironfin smile

Haha, I'm starting to read.

@sasa: Gillian is better than Stephy too. I'm going to do this until someone post a picture better than Gillian. mrgreen

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:59 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx

@sasa: Gillian is better than Stephy too. I'm going to do this until someone post a picture better than Gillian. mrgreen

OMG... I don't think I'll be able to post a pix of someone you'll find better than Gillian since you are SO in love with her! >.<  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:19 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx

OMG... I don't think I'll be able to post a pix of someone you'll find better than Gillian since you are SO in love with her! >.<

stare Keep trying, its possible. I've found girls in real life that I loved but never had a chance. sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:04 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx

stare Keep trying, its possible. I've found girls in real life that I loved but never had a chance. sweatdrop

Ok... I'm trying...  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:42 pm
Hey xXHotBabiBluXx, what about Fiona Sit? Here are some pix of her.

User Image
User Image

sasa_powa_4eva

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:56 pm
Almost, almost, but still no match for Gillian, but pretty close. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:43 pm
the first picture of stephy doesn't really look much like her...the second pic of fiona is so pretty!!!  

[Monchhichi]

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:16 pm
Mmm...Fiona Sit, no musn't betray Gillian. The force is too strong. gonk  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games