Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DamnBlackHeart

Romantic Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:53 pm
Haha, I like Billy. He's cool. Buuuuut, for the RE best male character I would say it's Wesker cause really, if he wasn't created then there wouldn't have been other RE games and all that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:58 am
Albert Wesker or Chris Redfield... I guess I'm not sure which side I want to be on really...  

The Polar Bear Express

Princess Sarcelle

Dapper Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:28 pm
My favorite RE male character is Steve Burnside even thogh his voice is really annoying but his personallity is really nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:11 pm
It is a tie between Chris and Carlos for me  

Genesis_Rhapsodos12

dcdjdeajdiedi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:06 am
For me its Albert Wesker because he is intelligent and cunning. whee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:18 am
Leon is my fave.... dunno why... just is..  

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Sleepy Nia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:04 am
Wesker is my favorite followed by Leon and Chris.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:37 pm
Thee Stranger
Brad Vickers... that may be a first. xd I like him too, though. And another Krauser fangirl, I see. I notice a lot of rabid Krauser fangirlism these days. I don't really get it. I don't think he was a terribly bad character, but certainly nothing special in my eyes.

If I had to pick a favorite male character, I'd have to say Barry Burton.

It's not rabid, I've had all my shots! But think about it, he's big enough to carry you on his houlder like a parrot, can you imagine what you could do in the bedroom? Maybe it's cuz you're (I'm assuming) a dude that you don't get it.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:34 am
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
Thee Stranger
Brad Vickers... that may be a first. xd I like him too, though. And another Krauser fangirl, I see. I notice a lot of rabid Krauser fangirlism these days. I don't really get it. I don't think he was a terribly bad character, but certainly nothing special in my eyes.

It's not rabid, I've had all my shots! But think about it, he's big enough to carry you on his houlder like a parrot, can you imagine what you could do in the bedroom? Maybe it's cuz you're (I'm assuming) a dude that you don't get it.

He's on 'roids. His most vital muscle is shrunk to the size of a tic-tac. So maybe he could pick you up and ******** you upside down or something, but well... No wait, take that back. He's on a lot more than 'roids. He's on g-irus or some s**t. You're right, he must have a tyrant d**k! With spikes and pulsing, beating hearts and veins and teeth and s**t all over it. Yeah. He'd be a monster in bed. Literally. xd I totally see your point now. Oh, and how 'bout his face. Looks like he got in a fight with Edward Scissorhands and lost. Or perhaps he got up close and personal with a g-virus/plaga-infected v****a of some sort. Who knows. Who cares. Actually, now that I think about it, Krauser's face... Barnes from Platoon, anyone?

Anyway, if the reason he's a favorite is because you're sexually attracted to him, that's cool. I think that's kind of shallow, but hey. Whatever floats your boat. And I'm sorry if this post has detracted from your idealization of Krauser at all. Didn't mean to piss in your Cheerios.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:01 pm
Thee Stranger
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
Thee Stranger

He's on 'roids. His most vital muscle is shrunk to the size of a tic-tac. So maybe he could pick you up and ******** you upside down or something, but well... No wait, take that back. He's on a lot more than 'roids. He's on g-irus or some s**t. You're right, he must have a tyrant d**k! With spikes and pulsing, beating hearts and veins and teeth and s**t all over it. Yeah. He'd be a monster in bed. Literally. xd I totally see your point now. Oh, and how 'bout his face. Looks like he got in a fight with Edward Scissorhands and lost. Or perhaps he got up close and personal with a g-virus/plaga-infected v****a of some sort. Who knows. Who cares. Actually, now that I think about it, Krauser's face... Barnes from Platoon, anyone?

Anyway, if the reason he's a favorite is because you're sexually attracted to him, that's cool. I think that's kind of shallow, but hey. Whatever floats your boat. And I'm sorry if this post has detracted from your idealization of Krauser at all. Didn't mean to piss in your Cheerios.

Are you kidding me? I'm laughing my butt off, mostly because my friends irl tease me about the same things, only they start talking bout how his arm can probably go tenticle-tastic.

And hello? Texture makes it feel better, lol! (except the spines and teeth, and you know how i know your gay? you're obsessed with burly dudes and their p***s', lol, jkjk, 40 yr old virgin is on)

But seriously, there's like, no way you oculd be exposed to all those virus' for that long and not get some sort of side effect. So I'm pretending thats why he's so massive. *nodnod*  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:02 pm
Thee Stranger
xXDarling-ViolettaXx
Thee Stranger

Are you kidding me? I'm laughing my butt off, mostly because my friends irl tease me about the same things, only they start talking bout how his arm can probably go tenticle-tastic.

And hello? Texture makes it feel better, lol! (except the spines and teeth, and you know how i know your gay? you're obsessed with burly dudes and their p***s', lol, jkjk, 40 yr old virgin is on)

But seriously, there's like, no way you oculd be exposed to all those virus' for that long and not get some sort of side effect. So I'm pretending thats why he's so massive. *nodnod*

And he probably did get up close and personal with something...but he prolly made it his b***h ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:19 am
My favorite character is Albert Wesker. X3 =3 o3o He may be the bad guy. I like the cold and heartless type of video game characters. ^-^  

KawaiiAngelNekoRose

Lord Pryo

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:27 am
my favorite is Wesker because he baiscally started the whole RE game.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:44 pm
I liked Leon from RE2, that is... because he wasnt all flippy flippy -stereotypical- badass in RE2 like he was in RE4... he was actually human in RE2... but thats just me  

Michael Jetfire

x-Kitsune Fox-x

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:59 pm
wesker is my fav whee whee  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff