Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kleptor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:09 am
Brian nodded uneasily withing he could thank the girl somehow. He smiled again and looked back to Andre. There was nothing left to do here. They might as well finish their work in the marketplace. Rose could come too if she wanted to. He looked at rose with a questioning face.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:33 pm
Rose tilted her head slightly. She tried to figure out what the boy was trying to say. Her eyes lit up as she got an idea, Rose drew a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote 'what are you trying to say?' she handed the boy the paper and pencil.  

kagura_rockbell

kleptor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:09 pm
He scribbled out 'friend?' on the paper getting some blood stained onto it. he could really use a shower right now. If she said yes as he hoped he might finally be able to play with someone. He was so far from... his old life of abuse on the streets.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:16 pm
Rose looked at the paper and smiled and nodded. She drew a charm bracelet for both the boy and herself. "I'd love to be your friend!"  

kagura_rockbell

kleptor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:12 am
He smiled and accepted the small bracelet. He slipped it on his wrist after wrapping it once it seemed to fit perfectly. He then grabbed the piece of paper again. 'Come?' He wrote on it in big jagged letters and handed it to her. He looked up at Andre pleadingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:27 am
Rose nodded and scrawled 'yes' on the paper. She was overjoyed in her mind that she finally had a friend.  

kagura_rockbell

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:27 am
Andre looked way down at the two kids and smiled.
"Sure," he said, nodding, "but we should go get cleaned up first. Either of you know of a good place for it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:40 am
Rose raised her hand. "I could draw one, or atleast try to draw one." she smiled nervously. "I might need some help though." Rose looked around.  

kagura_rockbell

kleptor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:13 am
He was confused. He wished his talents could be used here. He simply tapped out a beat on the floor to calm himself down his foot spazzing a bit and turning something nice into some kind of ridiculous tap dancing routine with one foot. 'Tap-a-tap-a-tap-tap-tappa' then from there it just got really complicated. He hardly seemed to notice he was even doing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:58 am
Rose looked at the boy getting a little worried. "Calm down, what are you nervous about?"  

kagura_rockbell

kleptor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:31 pm
He looked at her confusedly then back down at his foot. He smiled and nodded to her and began tapping full out. He wasn't doing anything fancy with his upper body though, nor was he making exaggerated leg movements, he seemed to be in it only for the sheer music. He smiled now looking down at his feet the rhythm was good, everything was perfectly on beat. He wished he had an instrument. He looked at her again and thought about her making things. He scribbled down. "Instrument?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:11 pm
She thought about it for a second, then she drew a recorder and she began to play. Rose kept up with the beat of the boys feet very well.  

kagura_rockbell

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:50 pm
Andre nodded. "What's your name, little girl? I'm sure the hospital should have a bathroom where Brian could take a bath, if we find it and if you think you could draw some new clothes for him, that might work out very well."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:21 pm
He looked at her with a sour face. It wasn't her fault but Brian was a music savant as it were and her notes were just a tiny bit off. Softly as if without thinking he grabbed the recorder and slipped it out of her hands. Then wiping the spit off he put it to his own lips and began whistling out a fast complex tune that was actually quite catchy. Then he went into the Mario brothers theme song only with more notes.

((Brian is... all musical. he has 2 powers. He can use just about anything on earth to create music. And secondly is he can manipulate sound into energy and mass. Check the market place for one of his fighting scenes ^^))  

kleptor

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:47 pm
"My name is Rose." she looked up at Andre. "I could ask Sarah if there are any bathrooms in the building,also I could draw some new clothes for Brian."
Rose shifted herself to look at Brian with a sort of hurt face that he took her recorder. "You could've said that you didn't like my music you know." Rose began to walk away to find Sarah.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games