Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
kingdom hearts castle oblivion RP(we need some RPers, Hydra) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:05 am
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"wow depressing i mean the life or death thing" she turned around to namine
"still don't know why it happened to me thought stupid keyblade. why did it have to be summoned by killing me. so not fair"

'but it sounds like fate but who knows what if you live?"
"i don't know anymore"

"still sound depressing oh by the way my name is sinthia" she holds out her hand for her to shake
"am namine." shakes her hand  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:10 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"wow depressing i mean the life or death thing" she turned around to namine
"still don't know why it happened to me thought stupid keyblade. why did it have to be summoned by killing me. so not fair"

"i don't know anymore"

"still sound depressing oh by the way my name is sinthia" she holds out her hand for her to shake

"pretty name and who were thoes guys up there that threw me?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:12 am
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"i don't know anymore"

"one of them is damos father and the other is .... i don't know"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:13 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"i don't know anymore"

"good to know i guess" she turns around "so whats there to do in a huge place like this?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:23 am
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"good to know i guess" she turns around "so whats there to do in a huge place like this?"
"no idea."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:26 am
so Sredive, what do you plan to do to me? wink twisted

I plan to destroy you stare evil

haha real funny lol , your just a chilld twisted what more can you do thats anybetter than my son?

cool twisted i like that you ask, instead of me telling you let me show you what i can do twisted *appears in back of him and tears his arms off*

*screams in pain* gonk what are you eek

*whisperes in his ear* your exacuter twisted * stabs him in the back exactly in his heart*

you...you... you couldnt have...have...beaten..........me*dies with the his last breath wasted*

*stands up and whips his blades off and they dissappear under his cloak* what a waste of time, he was weak stare * looks around in search of something*now for the others* walks away*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:28 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
so Sredive, what do you plan to do to me? wink twisted

I plan to destroy you stare evil

haha real funny lol , your just a chilld twisted what more can you do thats anybetter than my son?

cool twisted i like that you ask, instead of me telling you let me show you what i can do[color/] twisted *appears in back of him and tears his arms off*

*whisperes in his ear* i like that you ask, instead of me telling you let me show you what i can do[color/] twisted *appears in back of him and tears his arms off*

*whisperes in his ear* [color=darkred]your exacuter twisted [color/]* stabs him in the back exactly in his heart*

you...you... you couldnt have...have...beaten..........me*dies with the his last b[color=darkred]your exacuter twisted [color/]* stabs him in the back exactly in his heart*

you...you... you couldnt have...have...beaten..........me*dies with the his last b
and whips his blades off and they dissappear under his cloak* i like that you ask, instead of me telling you let me show you what i can do[color/] twisted *appears in back of him and tears his arms off*

*whisperes in his ear* [color=darkred]your exacuter twisted [color/]* stabs him in the back exactly in his heart*

you...you... you couldnt have...have...beaten..........me*dies with the his last b[color=darkred]what a waste of time, he was weak stare [color/] * looks around in search of something* i like that you ask, instead of me telling you let me show you what i can do[color/] twisted *appears in back of him and tears his arms off*

you...you... you couldnt have...have...beaten..........me*dies with the his last b[color=darkred]now for the others[color/]* walks away*
namine looks up the stairs"who was that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:29 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"no idea."

"well ill just go walk around for now" she walks back up the stair to where the screming was happing she hid but she saw every thing then she followed him  

romantic~slut~want~some

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:33 am
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"no idea."

"well ill just go walk around for now" she walks back up the stair to where the screming was happing she hid but she saw every thing then she followed him
*suddenly appears in back of her with his blades to her neck*who are you? and why do you follow me?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:37 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"no idea."

*suddenly appears in back of her with his blades to her neck*who are you? and why do you follow me?
from the bottom of the stairs namine see the man"who are you?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:20 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"no idea."

does it matter to you namine, what my name is cuz im just like you twisted ninja , but the question im really concerned about is who is this young lady im holding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:31 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"no idea."

does it matter to you namine, what my name is cuz im just like you twisted ninja , but the question im really concerned about is who is this young lady im holding
"how are you like me?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:34 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
a_sweet_romantic

"how are you like me?"
twisted .... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:37 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
a_sweet_romantic

"how are you like me?"
twisted .... twisted
"tell me."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"how are you like me?"
twisted .... twisted
"tell me why are you like me."

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games