Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:11 pm
Aria escpase the cave area to go into a river fall area. She soon realise that this place is actually close to a dam. She climbs up a ladder, and makes it to pavement. She looks out and notice the city from afar.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:17 pm
The B.A. woke up with a yawn from the floor, sword in hand. "Aw geez I think i've contracted some kind of narcalepsy." he sighed and flew off.  

Kieron Simato

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:47 pm
Roshan is in an strange room in an office. The last of the calls were done. "So all of the S's are free, or destroy." he said to himself. "Save one. 0 is soon to be resurrected." he then communicated his fellow nightmare members. "It's time to end this. Find aria and her allies and kill them. We need to make sure we have no distraction as we prepare the final sacrifice to be summon so we can summon the 0 S's." said Roshan mentally to the members. "Feel free to even use the s's to do so. So far only three have been eliminated." The other members of the group say. "Yes sir." They go to do that task.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:40 pm
AlexBloodRose
Aria escpase the cave area to go into a river fall area. She soon realise that this place is actually close to a dam. She climbs up a ladder, and makes it to pavement. She looks out and notice the city from afar.

"You want to tell me what that little adventure was all about?" Cy said to Aria as he suddenly appeared behind her from seemingly nowhere. He had his hands in his pockets as he too stared out at the city.
"Beautiful view form up here..." he said gently.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:46 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
AlexBloodRose

"You want to tell me what that little adventure was all about?" Cy said to Aria as he suddenly appeared behind her from seemingly nowhere. He had his hands in his pockets as he too stared out at the city.
"Beautiful view form up here..." he said gently.

"I needed to find it. Originally I plan on just seeing it's location and getting you guys and work together to destroy it." said Aria. "I agree on the looks. But what now, I have this bad feeling like this are about to get worse."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:55 pm
"Dont worry me and Vi have secrets we have yet to reveal. Things will get bad i have that feeling too. But i dont find theres no real need to worry. Ive been in worse situations Aria. This one is a challenged i cant say we wont get hurt, but i think in the end everything will be alright."
Cy turned to her and smiled gently. He wanted to look after her and not let her come to harm. He would do so, but he wouldnt or rather couldnt promise that she would be okay or that he would either.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:13 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"Dont worry me and Vi have secrets we have yet to reveal. Things will get bad i have that feeling too. But i dont find theres no real need to worry. Ive been in worse situations Aria. This one is a challenged i cant say we wont get hurt, but i think in the end everything will be alright."
Cy turned to her and smiled gently. He wanted to look after her and not let her come to harm. He would do so, but he wouldnt or rather couldnt promise that she would be okay or that he would either.

"so where do you go to now? What do we hit." she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:18 pm
"Dont know.. And if it wants us that badly.. it will come to us. And i have a feeling it will. In the meantime, we may as well enjoy the view. You hungry?"
Cy said with a gentle smile. He seemed like he had no fear whatsoever of the oncoming threat. His presence was warm and inviting, which was odd for a vampire.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:21 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"Dont know.. And if it wants us that badly.. it will come to us. And i have a feeling it will. In the meantime, we may as well enjoy the view. You hungry?"
Cy said with a gentle smile. He seemed like he had no fear whatsoever of the oncoming threat. His presence was warm and inviting, which was odd for a vampire.

"yes." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:25 pm
Cy looked around and spotted an apple tree not to far away. Cy said nothing and dissapeared. He was seen as he reappeared in the tree a few feet away. He grabbed as many apples as he could carry and dissappeared once again. He reappeared next to Aria again and offered her and apple.
"Take as many as you like, i can always get more."  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:29 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy looked around and spotted an apple tree not to far away. Cy said nothing and dissapeared. He was seen as he reappeared in the tree a few feet away. He grabbed as many apples as he could carry and dissappeared once again. He reappeared next to Aria again and offered her and apple.
"Take as many as you like, i can always get more."

"okay." she said as she goes and eats some.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:35 pm
"Your talkitive... Who are you anyways? If you dont mind me asking? I mean where are you from and all that nonsense." Cy smiled gently as he held the remaining apples in both his arms. He turned his gaze to the city.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:44 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"Your talkitive... Who are you anyways? If you dont mind me asking? I mean where are you from and all that nonsense." Cy smiled gently as he held the remaining apples in both his arms. He turned his gaze to the city.

"I am, or was a farmgirl from a countryside, far far away from here. I train in martial arts to help defend myself at first. But then one day... he enter my life..." she said remeber the day several years ago.

"It was raining... and I was in bed. A knock came from our door. From what Dad and Mom told us, several of the towns people needed dad to help out a young man. That man eventually got the medical help he needed, but he seem to have some to alot of memory lost. But my father couldn't tell. I only knew of the boy's name and we eventually became partners in both sparing, and lovers. But one night something happen at some lab and these creatures came forth and attack my small village. It was completely wreck from what I was told, but alot of the citizen survive due to the sacrifes of the martial artist of the village." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:00 pm
"Hm.." Cy said as he took it all in. "That explains some things. The lab, do you know where it is, or if its still standing?" He inquired as he set down the apples.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:01 pm
She laughts a bit. "I always have a likeing towards sweet stuff including fruits like apples, strawberries, and pineapples." she said. "My family always had picknics, or large gathering at least once a month, maybe more if the harvest was good. My family may of been not large, but they were quite a spectical." she sighs. "I miss the look on mothers and fathers face when I came in from school or after training. I always seem to share my day with then and told or show at times what I learn. I kind of miss them... do you miss your family?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games