Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:57 pm

[Besides, you have no idea how much Baldur's Gate has been brought into this roleplay yet either, so don't even get me started.]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:07 pm

[[psha Baldur's Gate has nothing on the shadow dimention. I practicly wrote up everything to the shadow dimention myself. I should send it to Wizard's... get some credit an stuff. BUT anyway, too much OOC]]

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

The Jashu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:16 pm

Vanslaz
[[psha Baldur's Gate has nothing on the shadow dimention. I practicly wrote up everything to the shadow dimention myself. I should send it to Wizard's... get some credit an stuff. BUT anyway, too much OOC]]

[What's a dimention?]
{{ *Freak out* What did I tell you about OOC!? AW! >_< *Freaks out in the corner* }}
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:46 pm

Aoki looked out the window as she passed it. Abrubtly stopping, she watched silently as the rain pelted the window. She wondered if the other thieves were cold, wet, it had been nearly two days, and they were still fighting over a stupid doll. Aoki played with her fingers dumbly.

'Suki-kun... Tao-aniki... Even Tomo-chan and Taketo.' Aoki thought, snapping back to her reality. 'I hope they're all right.'

Continuing on her way to find the kitchen, she bounced constantly untill said kitchen was found. Squeeling with joy, Aoki noticed she had left all the others behind. She was all alone.

Aoki shrugged it off, pulling as many ingredieants as they would need from their stores. As soon as she tried to open even a bag of flour, she was instantly covered, as if by magic.It was good Aoki had gone shopping the week before, they had enough for plenty of mistakes.

"Oh no!" Aoki whinned, patting off the white powder. "I only just started and already there's a mess."

Tsubasa Reservoir

Mikujin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:31 am

(( This little bit of OOC is not without purpose.

Give me an idea of something to cook. Seriously. I do a lot of cooking, and this whole thing actually has me wanting to make Izumo cook something up. Heh. I cook very well, and it's going to rub off on my character, because I wouldn't be able to stand making him suck at it. mrgreen ))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:47 pm

Nia stopped, she was close now, very close. They would know that and probably act to it soon. Her hand slid into her kimono and grasped around a small bottle. Suddenly she felt a disturbance in the energy flows, it was not that of energy being released as her warriors died. But that of energy materializing, taking shape and coming to life. She had felt it before, but then it had made her feel good, giving her a feeling of confidence. This time it was a signal things were of. She kneeled and moved further slowly with her hand still tightly around the bottle.

Then she saw them; there were dozens of them, floating in midair like they were waiting for something, flickering swords, hanging in a circle around a few people. Nia knew who that were, here pursuers of course. It seemed Tomoyo and Suki had finally caught up with Hamani and Tao, and even Taketo had joined them. That did not worry Nia, whether there were four or five of them was a small difference, but the swords did not bode much good. They seemed to work similar as her own creations, not as strong as a real person, but hard enough to beat for a mortal.

But this did not seem to be enough, the power that they had gained by doing this did not seem to suffice to their liking, since a few minutes later ninjas were summoned and took control over the blades. Not only was she outnumbered by immortals, her summoned army had also been evened out with another army. She sighted, almost thought about just giving up or try to escape again, but she knew it was useless, the only way was either to surrender, something she would never do, or to battle.

A new power rose within Nia, not a power that would aid her directly in battle, but one that would keep her battling; the power of determination. She now had a goal, a target to aim for, a direction to go to. And besides, it was not very likely to get any better than this. She looked at the ring around her finger, it would probably not help much, but it gave her a feeling that at least someone was helping her. And then there was always the ultimate force she could unleash from the ring, that would not stop them either, nothing could. But it would slow them down significantly. But, Nia decided, that would be a last resort, and not a move made lightly.

She jumped up onto her feet and threw the bottle at the group. It broke and a dense purple smoke starting filling the air. She made a small movement with her hand and the warriors charged at them from all sides, most attacking the shadow-ninja’s, some attacking the thieves. Nia did make sure not all her warriors were fighting, she would need some to prevent them to get to her. She started focusing her powers at Suki. Sending terrible images of what could happen if Hamani got the doll, and of other things, things that Suki feared the most. Of course most were not true, simply called into existence by fears he already had, and things Nia wanted him to believe. So it begins….

Lord Bean
Crew

Mikujin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:10 pm

(( PEOPLE! Start suggesting stuff for me to cook, pwetty pwetty pweeeeeez!

I wanna come into the kitchen, see Aoki covered in flour, call her an amateur and get cooking up something! mrgreen ))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:14 pm

Kosho froze in step. Both from the fact that she saw a flour covered Aoki standing there, sighing in dismay, and from the sudden feeling of strong energy from outside. She looked out the winder, eyes narrowing significantly as she watched the rain pelt down the ground...Though she thought she saw the few whisps of purple smoke from withint the dense forest. She frowned; thieves were in there from what she could tell. There was a lack of the regular thieves at the theatre; Tao-san, Fai-san, Tomi-san, Suki-kun, Tomoyo-chan, Taketo-san...She couldn't hear or see them; couldn't smell their unique scent, either, and so she was of course, worried.

She sighed, looking back into the kitchen to see the young girl dusting off the flour, before she turned suddenly, walking briskly to the door. She would not be left in the dull calmness of the theatre; if there was a battle going outside then she would be there. She had nothing else to live for. Stealing was all well and good; but battles is where the REAL exhileration begins.

Ashintuku
Crew

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:14 pm

Mikujin
(( PEOPLE! Start suggesting stuff for me to cook, pwetty pwetty pweeeeeez!

I wanna come into the kitchen, see Aoki covered in flour, call her an amateur and get cooking up something! mrgreen ))

((Hrrrm....What do you feel like cooking? XDD 'Cause I know like, diddly SQUAT about food. >.<))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:32 pm

((Hotpot! Or mochi. I'm going to bring Nadeshiko back into the roleplay again...it's been waaaaay too long since I roleplayed her, and the kitchen works perfectly.))

More warriors charged suddenly, coinciding with an explosion of purple smoke ahead. Tomoyo charged forward without hesitation-Nia had to be there. If only Nia would give up, then the entire matter would be settled. But, of course, that would never happen. They were all proud, of their skills and their judgement. To question their reasoning so late in the game would go against the grain sorely. Tomoyo certainly wasn't going to back down now. Instead of directly fighting each soldier, she merely charged them head on, leaping and whirling out of harm's way and further into the fray. The object was no longer to take down each individual unit, but to simply get to Nia as soon as possible. She shoved and dodged her way in, until she was hemmed in on all sides by the soldiers. Rain began to fall, gently at first but increasing in intensity until the ground was a muddy soup that pulled at Tomoyo's feet and slowed her down. She twisted and swung herself up onto a branch. It was time she put the trees to good use.

*~*

"Watermelon's good, it's food, puts me in a good mood," Nadeshiko half chanted as she skipped about the theater. It was quieter than usual, a fact that irked the perky girl. Chaos was always better than order. Despite the fact that she had already eaten a great deal of fruit previously, Nadeshiko headed towards the kitchen, drawn in by both the prospect of (more) food and the plaintive moan that issued from within.

Nadeshiko came in to a surprise. Aoki was there, covered in flour and surrounded by a multitude of ingredients, some of which Nadeshiko had no name for. "Aoki-neechan, are you all right?" she said with a giggle, rocking back onto her heels to survey the mess.

Lirdianc

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:52 pm

"Eh? Another sister?" She asked in a dize, still holding the bag of flour. "Oh, ah, Nadeshiko-san! You came to eat. Well, uh, I guess you could say it's gonna be a cooking class in here soon, if you want to help out."

((Lets make Okonomiyaki...))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:17 am

She ran out into the rain, jumping up into the forest branches as soon as she saw the mud. She removed her spiral bladed kunai from her back, holding it tightly with her left hand as she jumped up onto a higher branch, swinging herself onto the other one with her hand and summersalting in the air, landing neatly, before she continued.

She heard up ahead the sounds of battle and grinned a little behind her mask. She shifted her shoulders, the shoulder pads moving slightly, letting her know they were still tightly on her frame, before she jumped into another higher branch, finally stopping as she looked down at the battle.

Multiple shadowed ninja with blades were fighting a dark army of some sort. She saw Nia on one half, eyes narrowed in determination, before she saw Tomoyo elegantly spinning and flipping in the fray, jumping into the branches as soon as the rain started to pour and soak her down. She cracked her neck, standing up straighter as the rain beat down on her body, droplets dripping down her cheeks as she looked on with yellow eyes. "Mind if I join?" She called out to the more depressed member of the group; but even so, Tomoyo was a valuable member of the thieves and so deserved respect.

Ashintuku
Crew

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:26 am

Tomi looked up from his perch in the trees, just as the rain started to beat down on him, soaking his dark hair down onto his forehead. He saw the plumb of purple smoke, and then faintly heard with his sensitive hears the sounds of clashing blades; a battle of sorts. A feral grin came to life on his face, canines gleaming dangerously. He dropped his bag of loot to the ground, remembering the area briefly, before he adjusted the loose bandages on his arms and hips, flicking back his scarf and finally showing off the intricate cross tattooed on his left sholder for all of eterinity. He looked down at it, narrowing his eyes; he didn't know why he had this tattoo. He had had it ever since he could remember...Ever since they were immortal. But he knew it had something to do with him before he was immortal...When he was in as much danger of dying as the next person.

He snorted; such thoughts for later, when he wasnt on a bl00dlust and needing to quench his thirst for death and gore. He rolled his shoulders, hearing them pop into place, before he jumped, running towards the fighting.

Fai looked out at the forest just as the rain started to pour down, soaking his blonde locks onto his forehead. Blue eyes narrowed a little suspiciously as the sky darkened considerably. An omen, of sorts? Was something life changing and important going on in the forest at this very moment?

He contemplated going into the fray of whatever battle was happening or not, before he decided ney, he wouldn't. To fight in something that didn't directly concern him was a waste of effort and time consuming; he cared not for the going-ons in the forest at the moment.

He stood up, flicking back wet strands before he slid back inside via the hole in the roof, before covering said hole with a strip of tapestry he had ripped long ago in case this ever happened. He then jumped down to the ground, landing in a crouched position so that he wouldn't get the strong aftershock of landed from such a height. He stood, looking around with a lazy smile. And now time to find something fun to do.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:46 pm

(( So... how about everyone picks something I would know how to make, and not something totally foreign.

I'm not a little Japanese-wannabe.

... There. I said it. ))

(( ;_; But... I make okonomiyaki with my parents all the time... *Sob* I am not some japanese wannabe! I just use the language a lot. Other than that, the only correlation I have with them is I like their books. Mik-Mik your so mean! D'X ))

Mikujin

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:02 pm

Haru awoke seeing no one around him now. His eyes began to fixate and he felt a coldness inside him. "Forever to hate that which I cannot destroy..." Haru said softly as he glanced at his clentching fist. He held his head. "It feels as if I've been out for a while..." Haru pushed himself up and then turned towards the door. He then walked towards the door and opened it. He turned to look for his sword but it was no where to be found.
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games