Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:04 am

Koff, well, I've figured out how to work my way around the gltiches... somewhat. It takes a while to manage anything though... so I apologize y'all, I relise the roleplay's must've slipped into an all-time low, but, hey, it's Christmas, we've all got stuff to do. I'll do my best to get in a post or two this holiday, but who can guarantee?? I have work to do... Sorry.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:14 pm

Tsk, tsk, for a guild leader, you sure are lax...

rofl

Mikujin

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:47 pm

Well, we all have stuff to do, you know.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:15 am

Hey, Tsubie is online right now! Whee!

Mikujin

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:29 am

Yeah. I had roleplays to catch up on. And people to mail. And I missed the whole Christmas thing. Damn. Anyways, by the time you posted, I was probebly in the pool already, sorry Mik-Mik. And guess what? FREE ROOT BEER. Free soda from a fountain machine thingy, and free chips. That's awsome.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:33 pm

Boo.

Mikujin

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:54 pm

*Pops up wearing a Captin hat mirroring Jack Sparrow's* Mik-Mik! *Beats* What's wrong with free root beer and... Okay I don't like chips to muchbut what's wrong with free root beer! And don't even try 'Beer is better'! I'm under-aged! DX
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:46 pm

No one said free root beer was bad. I like root beer. I'm secretly very jealous of your free root beer reserves. Get me some, blast you!

Mikujin

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:08 pm

What? No Mr Pibb? *Sigh* ((Gets his own Mr Pibb))
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:38 am

Mr. Pibb is just a replica of Dr. Pepper, except it's just the bullshit replica 'cause the dude didn't even get his degree.

Mikujin

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:14 pm

I think Pip came first though. I'm not sure, but if it did, Dr. Pepper's just a better rip-off. Anyways, what was I gonna say...? Oh. No, Mik-Mik, I can't get you root beer. Todays my last day here, tomorow an 11 we have to bring the rental car back, and at 1pm I have my flight to Toronto, then another to Ottawa, where I stay over-night at my Gramp's house and head home the day after. =D And Heathy-Heath, my Jack hat is awsome. To big for me, but awsome all the same.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:23 am

Well, I noticed all the OOC forums now belong to Mik-Mik and me... Screw this I'm going to play on that retarded Furcadia game. Maybe I can get my Hinata Hyuuga account back and become the Hinata of the Naruto dream again.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Mikujin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:35 pm

Ew.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:54 pm

I h_te pirates of the carribean. *bleck* Even pirates of silicon valey was a better movie than either of those trashmounds. And captain jack an s_ck me, Jhonny Dep's worst work since Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE DAYS OF EDWARD SCISSORHANDS!!!

*loved that movie*

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:08 am

I like Jack's character. Will's a freaking emo, and they make Elizabeth look like a wh0re. *Ugh* And yes, I didn't like the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie. I mean, he should have orange, poofy hair! They didn't even get that right!
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games