Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:05 pm
"What are you parents like?" Hana asked curiously. "Aside from very angry when one lets a gigan toad into their caravan..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:10 pm
"My father, Avalith, he was playful and jolly, he was the type of person who would never let his spirits fall... my mother, Diana, she was always strict and stern, but I knew that she only did so because she cared. She and my father were opposites yet they loved eachother greatly, they were noble caravaners and wanted what was best for me and the rest in Shella... they worked hard in their trade..."

"Kikuchi, I've noticed you used the words was and were alot... might I ask why you state so? Aren't they in Shella?" Hurdy questioned.

She frowned and didn't say much more, "They're in Shella... though they don't do much at all..."

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:11 pm
"Uhh..I suppose that they died, to put it bluntly." Hana replied. "I'm sorry to hear that. Out caravaning?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:40 pm
"They died doing what they liked best, I think it was best for them..." Kikuchi said with a weak smile.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:42 pm
"I'm so sorry." Hana looked down. "Is it painful to go back to Shella?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:54 pm
Kikuchi shook her head, "Not as much as it used to be, I still have my grandfather Spiran, well... he was sort of like a grandfather, that's what mom and dad thought too," she smiled alittle brighter, "Not to mention I still like to see Eleanor when I can."

Hurdy looked to her, "I doubt your parents would hate to see you frown if you ask me... its good you keep optimistic..."

"Oi, I try."

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:56 pm
"Truly! Now, we should get...going..." Hana faltered once more, thinking of what awaited her there at Shella, but shook her head. "C'mon! I'll be cool to be back home!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:00 pm
Hurdy took her hand, gently entertwining his fingers in Kikuchi's, "It'll be nice to see your old friends and such when we reach the Citidel, let's press onward."

Kikuchi nodded, "Right, let's keep going," she agreed, looking to their laced fingers with a blush.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:02 pm
"Aww! The adorable lovers!" Hana cooed, her expression going from hesitant to amused in less than a second. "It's so adorable!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:05 pm
Kikuchi didn't seem to mind the comments anymore, she found the intimacy likable really, "Ah... well... I wouldn't say lovers but..."

"Let's just say that's the case to please Hana," Hurdy laughed.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:11 pm
"So you two are in love, hmm?" Hana asked curiously. "And did this happen before I met you guys, or during?" she interrogated jokingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:13 pm
"Not too sure how to answer your inquirements, Hana," Hurdy chuckled heartily, "Your oppinion on the matter, Kikuchi?"

"Alittle bit of both?" she joked.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:15 pm
"Ah HA! It was a gradual process..." Hana grinned, and made a 'smoochy' face at the two. "Kissu!" she exclaimed, though meant nothing by it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:20 pm
"Kissu shite?"

"Kiss you-- no way!" Kikuchi flushed as she began to walk toward the Miasma Stream, though still held onto the preacher, "No kissing! I don't want too!"

"Is it because you've never done it before with someone you actually liked alittle bit?" Hurdy asked teasingly as he followed her.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:23 pm
"Kissing is no big deal!" Hana exclaimed. She walked up to Hurdy, and planted her lips on his for three seconds. "See? No big deal."  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff