Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
PYP thread? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koosei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:10 pm
Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe
Koosei
Gonbe

p***s = BAD!!

eek wow. I never wanna meet the guy that gave you that opinion

Hah! You are mistaken. There is no particular "guy" that gave me this opinion, but from my acute observations of the coarser sex have long since led me to the conclusion that the majority of males are not worthy of my attention.

(In other words, I'm a virgin.)

yeah, most guys aren't worth it, that's why I'm still single. but still. don't just give up on it.

I'm never the rejecteEE, I'm always the rejectOR. But I'll keep waiting. One day...
I'm just not interested yet. I'm starting to think I'm asexual. One day I will split into two and really surprise myself.

xd ah. I know a couple 'asexual' people. I'm just waiting for the day they go all googoo-eyed over someone. xd wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:11 pm
Waynebrizzle
Seaphron
~shakes head~ Wayen, how could you say that?

Even though almost all the guys I know try and trick woman into things thinking that they are stupid, it is fun to watch them get slapped. [/pointless ramble]

I think both sexes are equally manipulative. It really depends on the person though.

Yeah that is true seeing as some girls are to whorish as wel as most guys are to jock like.

Seaphron

Koosei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:13 pm
Waynebrizzle
Seaphron

Even though almost all the guys I know try and trick woman into things thinking that they are stupid, it is fun to watch them get slapped. [/pointless ramble]

I think both sexes are equally manipulative. It really depends on the person though.

confused I dunno. I've been manipulated by a couple too many guys to really agree with that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:27 pm
Koosei
Waynebrizzle
Seaphron

confused I dunno. I've been manipulated by a couple too many guys to really agree with that.

Well I could say the same thing except with females. Hell, males too. Manipulating is easy, and you don't need a p***s to do it. Just malice and the right words.

Anyways.. I'm way off topic so I'm done in here for now.  

Waynebrizzle

Koosei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:29 pm
Waynebrizzle
Koosei
Waynebrizzle
Seaphron

Well I could say the same thing except with females. Hell, males too. Manipulating is easy, and you don't need a p***s to do it. Just malice and the right words.

Anyways.. I'm way off topic so I'm done in here for now.
yeah. but I've found it to be more common in guys. no offense to any guy here. confused that may just be my personal experience though.

yeah. getting way off topic for a PYP thread. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:25 pm
POST SOME PICTURES, DAMMIT  

G a m e O v e r

Sexy Yofu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:27 pm
Meta_Fish
POST SOME PICTURES, DAMMIT
NEVER!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:43 pm
Me looking like a moron
Me and My Bro
Me 10 minutes Ago
My Dog - Roxy
My s**t

Seaphron

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:46 pm
User Image

DK DUHNUHNUHNUHNUH

DONKEY KONG.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:46 pm
You should of said my Wii..

LifelessFawkes

Rogue Ravel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:17 pm
twisted
... umm ninja
User Image
TAG, YOU'RE IT!
Screenshot of Ragnarok Battle Offline.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:59 am
figured i should post my pic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
me and the wiimote

we are showing the face you need to make to win at bowling  

Sandree

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:43 pm

Mask. O:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:20 pm
Lifeless-Fox

Mask. O:
You cant show your face can you Lifeless-fox nice comprimise though  

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:26 pm
I'll put my pic up soon. I'm gonna get a really good one, one that shows me + my life style. So everyone will know me better!  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games