Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:06 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"if he watching after that girl then why doesnt he take over heaven? why does my mom have to do it?"
"I told you, he was next in line. So I was wondering why your mother has taken the throne."
"maybe...he worried that...ummm....she might get hurt?"Angel couldnt think of anything to tell him.
"I have one final question for you. I know this might or might not be hard to answer. Was your mother raped, or did she choose to conceive you with Malebolgia?"
"she....."Angel stoped her anwser and cry a small bit and pressed her face more into his chest"choosed to but well.....she thought he would change his ways but he didnt, and now he after me to get the remained for his powers and once i die, he would have no probelm taking over heaven becuase....he would also get what little powers i have and not use....."
"It's Lucipher all over again."
"what that?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"maybe...he worried that...ummm....she might get hurt?"Angel couldnt think of anything to tell him.
"I have one final question for you. I know this might or might not be hard to answer. Was your mother raped, or did she choose to conceive you with Malebolgia?"
"she....."Angel stoped her anwser and cry a small bit and pressed her face more into his chest"choosed to but well.....she thought he would change his ways but he didnt, and now he after me to get the remained for his powers and once i die, he would have no probelm taking over heaven becuase....he would also get what little powers i have and not use....."
"what that?"
"Long ago, not too long after God created Heaven and Earth, a lone angel tried to go against him and take the throne. This angel's name was Lucipher. For his treason, God sent him down to Hell, and thus, Satan had come to be."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:50 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what that?"
"Long ago, not too long after God created Heaven and Earth, a lone angel tried to go against him and take the throne. This angel's name was Lucipher. For his treason, God sent him down to Hell, and thus, Satan had come to be."
"oh...."Angel looked at him"do you know that little girl in the picture? that girl well thats me when i was little....."Angel sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:17 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what that?"
"oh...."Angel looked at him"do you know that little girl in the picture? that girl well thats me when i was little....."Angel sighed.
"Yes. I knew that too."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:24 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what that?"
"Yes. I knew that too."
Angel sighed and leans on him with her face in his chest. her eyes went to white and wanda voice was back."Al? are you there?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what that?"
"Yes. I knew that too."
Angel sighed and leans on him with her face in his chest. her eyes went to white and wanda voice was back."Al? are you there?"
"Wanda? I'm here."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:32 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what that?"
"Yes. I knew that too."
"Wanda? I'm here."
"did angel tell you who wants to kill her? if she didnt i guess i tell you."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Yes. I knew that too."
"Wanda? I'm here."
"It's that devil, Malebolgia."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:38 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Yes. I knew that too."
"Wanda? I'm here."
"yes...that is her father name. He came to the house one day and i told Angel to hid so she did then he came into the house and grabed me. He wanted Angel really bad. i still dont know why at all. but then he took me away and took me to hell i beileve it was. after Angel didnt come still he killed me.....Al i am so sorry. its just Angel feels like a Daughter to me and i didnt want to lose her. When you disappeared i couldnt stand it. i was so sad...."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Wanda? I'm here."
"yes...that is her father name. He came to the house one day and i told Angel to hid so she did then he came into the house and grabed me. He wanted Angel really bad. i still dont know why at all. but then he took me away and took me to hell i beileve it was. after Angel didnt come still he killed me.....Al i am so sorry. its just Angel feels like a Daughter to me and i didnt want to lose her. When you disappeared i couldnt stand it. i was so sad...."
"I'm sorry Wanda. I never meant to hurt you. That b*****d kept me down there for five years."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:56 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Wanda? I'm here."
"I'm sorry Wanda. I never meant to hurt you. That b*****d kept me down there for five years."
"Its not your fault Al. There nothing you can do about it now. Also Al something weird going on up in heaven. Angel's mother is right now ruling heaven but she told me that it wasnt suppose to be her. The person who it was suppose to be never came back up to heaven. So please if you can find out who is suppose to be ruling maybe, just maybe i can come back to earth and see your handsome face agian."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Its not your fault Al. There nothing you can do about it now. Also Al something weird going on up in heaven. Angel's mother is right now ruling heaven but she told me that it wasnt suppose to be her. The person who it was suppose to be never came back up to heaven. So please if you can find out who is suppose to be ruling maybe, just maybe i can come back to earth and see your handsome face agian."
"I do know who is supposed to rule, but I don't know where he is."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:13 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i guessed that but he would probably looking for Angel but so is her father. she probably really confused and scaried."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i guessed that but he would probably looking for Angel but so is her father. she probably really confused and scaried."
"It wouldn't take him this long. He would exactly where she is. He is, her gaurdian angel."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:23 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"It wouldn't take him this long. He would exactly where she is. He is, her gaurdian angel."
"but angel well she is already dead. but she still grows and lives..... Al i should get going. i dont want to use up anymore of Angel enegry. Good bye."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games