Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:48 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
she runs away from them into an old mansion.

"Hey Kiki." He turned to Killux. "C'mon." Xeggr ran after her.
kiki went to the lab and when on the computer and she hided the lab again.

Xeggr entered the lab in the mansion. "This place....I remember being here." He looked at the computer. "That had no data what's so ever." He walked around. "Kiki!" He begun to worry about her.

"why are we here?"

"To find Kiki. I don't really like to see friends hurt themselves."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:49 pm
"kiki where are you?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:52 pm
kiki continued to be on the computer." where is it?" she clicked on something and it made a loud noise and a beamed appeared the wall."finally." kiki walked over to the beam and touched it. she disappeared. ((sorry g2g))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kiki continued to be on the computer." where is it?" she clicked on something and it made a loud noise and a beamed appeared the wall."finally." kiki walked over to the beam and touched it. she disappeared. ((sorry g2g))

((talk tomarow!!))  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"To the other world...." He walked in through the beam as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:40 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"*sigh* wait up!" she ran after them  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:54 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

They both appeared back in the lab, but this computer was destroyed. "How did she get that password?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:58 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

They both appeared back in the lab, but this computer was destroyed. "How did she get that password?"

"that disk" she said from the floor looking up at him .  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:12 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xeggr picked it up and examined it. He put it in the computer and read the data. "This is my data. She took it."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:13 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xeggr picked it up and examined it. He put it in the computer and read the data. "This is my data. She took it."

"she took it when i was testing my power on you "  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:17 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"she took it when i was testing my power on you "

Xeggr smirked. "Little sneak..." He took the disk and closed his hand. It dropped into a million pieces.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:21 pm
"maybe my elament is love and death?" she looked her at her arm it was bleeding white she turned dark and her blood turned black she turned back to light" finnaly i got it down!"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:25 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"maybe my elament is love and death?" she looked her at her arm it was bleeding white she turned dark and her blood turned black she turned back to light" finnaly i got it down!"

"Heh, awesome." Xeggr ripped his sleeve of and wrapped it arounf her arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:35 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"Heh, awesome." Xeggr ripped his sleeve of and wrapped it arounf her arm.

"oh thanks!"she got up and brushed her skirt off "now where did she go?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:15 pm
Kiki was at a place call Rangol.((Phantasy star online epis. 1 and 2)) she was in the forest place with two other people. One of them was Muffy, and Lily.

Muffy: "thanks for all the help Kiki."
Kiki: " it was nothing."
Lily: "you one of the strongest people here on Rangol."
Kiki: " but am a force type so my attacks are basiced on magic."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games