Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:14 pm
Just posting this here as a general word to confide in: I'm officially back. MM and Biohazard can attest to this and thus this brings up why I'm mentioning it here. In the near future, if another modship slot opens up, give me a consideration. I wouldn't mind coming back and fighting the valiant fight against n00bs. Speaking of mods, where's Das? ;__; I miss her. But nonetheless, I'd like to contribute to this guild once more like times of old.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:23 pm
Tyr525
Just posting this here as a general word to confide in: I'm officially back. MM and Biohazard can attest to this and thus this brings up why I'm mentioning it here. In the near future, if another modship slot opens up, give me a consideration. I wouldn't mind coming back and fighting the valiant fight against n00bs. Speaking of mods, where's Das? ;__; I miss her. But nonetheless, I'd like to contribute to this guild once more like times of old.
Yes, I think most of us, if not all miss Das, she's been... Umm... In and out... Guess social life got the best of her.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Tyr525
Yes, I think most of us, if not all miss Das, she's been... Umm... In and out... Guess social life got the best of her.

Damn her for daring to have a real life! *Raises fists to the heavens, but curses no one in particular. Just vents frusturation.* crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:11 pm
March 25, 2007

I've finished the Resident Evil 1.5 article in the "Resident Evil 101" thread. Check it out!

-MM-212 Beta  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:49 pm
Umm.... Your screenshots are broken.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:33 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm.... Your screenshots are broken.
FIXED!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:27 pm
March 30, 2007

Thanks to Untouched_Soul, she hooked us up with "Deadly Silence" cheats in the Resident Evil Cheats thread. Check it out!

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:45 pm
April 6, 2007

New guild banner. Used the new Wesker screen from the RE: UC teaser. I'll leave it up for awhile to see if it works. Thanks to KonPhusionStar for the idea.

-MM-212 Beta  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:22 am
It WOULD work, if Capcom didn't get rid of Ink ribbons... Oh why must they take out everything that was challenging about Resident Evil.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:40 am
Biohazard EXTREME
It WOULD work, if Capcom didn't get rid of Ink ribbons... Oh why must they take out everything that was challenging about Resident Evil.
Indeed. I don't even see the use of typewriters in RE4. Mind as well push start and save your game.

"Bring back the ink ribbons Capcom".  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:14 am
April 13, 2007

A new thread is in the works as of now; classified, The Umbrella Files. This thread will be a tips and trick thread to help you throughout the Resident Evil games. Thanks to watergirl for the idea. Couple of the mods are going to pitch in and help with the data. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it open for members to add info or not, but you can always PM one of use to put it in. More info when the topic is open.

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:11 pm
April 26, 2007

The Guild hit it's 1000 members mark!

-.:140.85:.-  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:12 pm
July 7, 2007

Okay, now I'm not a hacker, so this is a bit of an accomplishment for me. But I managed to rip the music from the Umbrella Chronicles Website. And I don't mean Record it. I mean the actualy MP3 file that's used on the site. So feel free to download it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?8mqjdyn2g0f  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
July 7, 2007

Okay, now I'm not a hacker, so this is a bit of an accomplishment for me. But I managed to rip the music from the Umbrella Chronicles Website. And I don't mean Record it. I mean the actualy MP3 file that's used on the site. So feel free to download it here:

]http://www.mediafire.com/?8mqjdyn2g0f

Thanx Bio! I just downloaded it and listening to it now. 3nodding  

Vankala

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out