Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:28 pm
SadakoRing
DOMO!!
Sadako desu!!
Cutest j-horror diva of all!!
I'm an ashforf FREAK and I like pie!

Welcome to the guild. I love your name btw. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:35 pm
Resident Isaka
SadakoRing
DOMO!!
Sadako desu!!

Seen my tape yet?  

MarcusAlexanderSpence

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:41 pm
SadakoRing
Resident Isaka
SadakoRing
DOMO!!
Sadako desu!!

Seen my tape yet?

I can't even count how many times.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:35 pm
hello well i'm a fan of resident evil. but the games scare the crap outta me. the books are amazing though. i got into it because of my friends and well they are the most knowledgeable people about resident evil i have ever seen mostly my friend j00. i swear she knows everything. and ummm well that's about all.  

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:56 pm
Welcome to the world of survival horror, ma'am. *shuts the door to the mansion and locks it* Aherm, just ignore those menacing guttural growls... :XP:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:30 pm
Hello everyone! I am Noxium, or Ashlee, or Ashu. Whatever you wish to call me. I am a Resident Evil fan. Horrified as a young girl be my step-father playing at late hours of the night and scaring the crap out of me. But, I soon began to love it even if it scared me. I once wished that I could create the T-virus and throw it at my school and I wouldn't have to go to school anymore. sad The I thought of infesting a rat with the black plague and roll it into classrooms, but then I would get infected as well. WOULD I BECOME A ZOMBIE THEN?!?!?!?!?!? :O  

Noxium

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:55 pm
Noxium
Hello everyone! I am Noxium, or Ashlee, or Ashu. Whatever you wish to call me. I am a Resident Evil fan. Horrified as a young girl be my step-father playing at late hours of the night and scaring the crap out of me. But, I soon began to love it even if it scared me. I once wished that I could create the T-virus and throw it at my school and I wouldn't have to go to school anymore. sad The I thought of infesting a rat with the black plague and roll it into classrooms, but then I would get infected as well. WOULD I BECOME A ZOMBIE THEN?!?!?!?!?!? :O

Are you sure you don't work for Umbrella?! ^___^

Anyway, welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:02 pm
Hi, I'm Nova. I enjoy Resident Evil, I own all of the popular games (I.E. not Survivor or Gaiden), and I own the RE novels 0-5. Glad to be here! *goes back to being an undercover S.T.A.R.S. member in Umbrella*  

NovaKnight21

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:10 pm
NovaKnight21
Hi, I'm Nova. I enjoy Resident Evil, I own all of the popular games (I.E. not Survivor or Gaiden), and I own the RE novels 0-5. Glad to be here! *goes back to being an undercover S.T.A.R.S. member in Umbrella*
Hey. Welcome to the team. I didn't know that you were an undercover Umbrella agent too. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:48 pm
* duel-to-the-death sense start tingling *  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Chingrato

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:24 pm
I own every Resident Evil game so far. I have the books, can't wait for the others to come out. You can probably say I'm a nerd at Resident Evil, somewhat..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:17 pm
Hello all. Really all I can say is that I started my Resident Evil playing back a few years ago when I got Zero and ever since I have been hooked to the series. I've played Original (DS too), REmake, 2, 3, 4, Code Veronica X, and some of Dead Aim. RE has been one of the highest points of my gaming and I hope to share some of my funny quirks and "mis-adventures" through the RE universe. Thank ye for accepting me into the guild! biggrin  

BelmontWarrior

Akashi n Ryo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:43 pm
SadakoRing
Resident Isaka
SadakoRing
DOMO!!
Sadako desu!!

Seen my tape yet?

TAPE?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:59 pm
*clears her throat*

Well, by no means do I have rights to call myself the biggest Resident Evil fan, but I have loved it MUCHLY for a long time now, ever since it dawned for the psx. 3nodding

You can call me Lumi, and I'm glad to be a member here.  

Lumina Cera

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:14 pm
Lumina Cera
*clears her throat*

Well, by no means do I have rights to call myself the biggest Resident Evil fan, but I have loved it MUCHLY for a long time now, ever since it dawned for the psx. 3nodding

You can call me Lumi, and I'm glad to be a member here.
Welcome to the guild! wink  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games