Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:30 pm
Sup? Yeah I'm nicole..call me Nikki, I love music, listen to it all the time, I sing-scream (female screamer=critism i get it) part of my fave bands on are on playlist. I'm 17 and a junior, I live in Indiana in a ghetto a** town (hate it). I'm emo, most of my friends are, we have to wear those school uniforms in our public school sucks a**. So our hair styles and peircings show our styles. Emos have to find other ways to hide our cuts..so yeah thats me, check out my pro to find out more! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:15 am
Heyas all
i am joe i am 16 and
from england
woop woop  

Theemohoe

-FireBabii-13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:06 am
Hello, my name is Angel Robin. For a few years I have been a goth but everyone now says that I changed into a emo. For me I really don't know any more. Well I am a very good listener if anyone needs someone to talk to.
I guess thats all I have to say

**FireBabii**  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:11 am
User ImageMy name is Brandi

I'm 16

Born May 2nd 1991.

I'm from Ohio(Holla!)

I'm single& looking for love

I drink& smoke.

I am Diabetic.

I have terrible habits.

I work at Mc'Donalds

I love music and art.

Myspace.com/littleMissSlitWrists

Brandi Extreme

Moonlight Agony

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:58 pm
My name is Tim.

I'm in my 20's.

I like to make some music, cook and other art based things even if I'm not too good.

I love music, watching movies, playing games, relaxing and other stuff.

I also like a little anime or use to, I lost my likeing for it lately.

Bands I like range from Rap to Noise Rock to Metal to Emo to Jazz and so on.

As of now the only thing I like to read is Comics and Dragon Lance books.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:59 pm
Hey, I'm Jacks

I'm a high school student

I live in Colorado

I love to read, write, and draw

I love watching great movies (like Fight Club, American History X or Sweeney Todd) or television programs (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Heroes, cartoons...don't watch too much t.v. anymore...)

And video games are awesome too.

jacks_project_mayhem

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:40 pm

Hey everyone, I'm so glad that we have new members. I would just like to say welcome, and as a reminder, please read all stickies and announcements (read the first pages) before you begin posting.
Please make sure that you're informed about a topic that's been posted before you begin to reply, and please think about what it is that you're saying before you say it.

~Ashleigh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Hey everyone, I'm so glad that we have new members. I would just like to say welcome, and as a reminder, please read all stickies and announcements (read the first pages) before you begin posting.
Please make sure that you're informed about a topic that's been posted before you begin to reply, and please think about what it is that you're saying before you say it.

~Ashleigh
p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:12 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

~Ashleigh
p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s p***s

But please, don't be like Sov here, who thinks too much.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:02 pm
Meh, how to describe myself??? Well, I'm a very fun loving person, it takes a lot to make me hate a person, I'm a passivist (maybe that's why it's hard for me to hate others...yeah, more than likely), I have a few problems, but who doesn't now-a-days, I love rock, but I'll listen to anything, I guess I be emo, since I kinda fit the look and listen to the music(I didn't mean to), and....uh....you'll just have to form your own opinion, that's all I can say.... sweatdrop  

[ MAGDALENA ]

hungry_succubus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:39 pm
uhm im leah from the philippines, im 19 yrs old, currently studying in college now, uhm im into music, arts and photography.. i love playing online games and i also love reading books. im a laid back person, and i think my life seems so boring because i dont have enough friends. and im usually a loner person because some of my classmates see me as a weird person. anyway.. im kind, but shy at first..but once you get to know me better, i can be the most talkative person you'll ever knew. haha lol. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:54 pm
User Image

My name is Kevin. I'm 17 and reside in the darkest parts of Buffalo NY. I've been emo since I entered high school. I'm bi and love to wear my black eyelner/nail polish. I love reading poetry such as Edar Allan Poe. My favorite writing from him is The Raven. I love screamo music. My favorite bands are AFI and Alesana. I think all those guys are hot. Anyway in this picture my hair was red now it's back to being black. I'll post it sometime. Yes I am wearing my favorite peace of clothing, my sleeveless AFI hoodie. Though you can't tell in this pic I am very girly lookin. I currently am lead singer/screamer for my band Human Genacide. I've known true heartache and see no point to cutting. I think there are much better ways to punish your body. If you wanna be my friend please feel free to request me at my profile. I also have a myspace to anyone interested.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=105211375  

Kevin Sohma

Mayor emona

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:13 pm
Hola, My name is Sabina you can call me Sabii. I don't cut but I think about it when my dad gets drunk. I'm 13. I get called "emo". Alot of people hate me. Lie about me and stuff. It SUCKS. But otherwise I'm happy. I like "emo" bands and Fergie. I love Linkin Park MCR and Hawthorn Heights. I wear tight clothes and any accesory I can find. I like ties. Oh and Hats by New Era or South Pole.And like to draw.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:46 pm
uhm.... hi... I am 12 years old (a bit young, sorry)... and..... am emo.... although I can be hyper at times... and I have purple/black hair.......and..... so.... oh..... I cut(don't hate me)... and uh..... that is about it.... sweatdrop  

sweet-neko-chan123

Shallow_Eyes_Broken_Heart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:57 pm
Salutations. My name is Jess, but you guys can all
call me Shallow. I am definitely an emo person, I usually have some
sort of crap/depression thing going on. I'm not a gothic and I don't cut
myself. I draw anime and Horses, I play the piano, I enjoy playing
video games and my favorite is The Legend of Zelda Series.
IF you really want to learn more, just look at my profile.
While your there be sure to check out my awesomeness siggy. xD
Toodles.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games