Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:30 am
The laughter of the Lich was soon echoed by the ground and buildings of the Little Necropolis. Leeshay had caused the clones in the area to rot, but hadn't counted on their tenacity. The small bits that remained of every clone mixed into the district itself at a level smaller than the molecular one. He had destroyed the physical clones, but in turn had made the entire district itself become one of the clones. Bad idea. The caskets and undead were forcibly launched from the earth as it reared up to swallow the Lich. The buildings of the area glared down at the others with smug looks of mirth. This battle was lost before it had begun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:40 am
The lich let go of the spell, and gave a domanant smile, dogma vansihed and the storm head began to clear. CU came daswhing, and scoped up his mater before the ground had him, he dog was large, fast, and by its unstable composition of ash, hard to grab hold of.

"Come, let us go." he climbed atop Cu's back, and rode the beach out of the district. THe undead that had been spat out as well were leaving, and the area fell into a more errie silence.

"Let them wait there untill the negative energy absorbs them in whole." he said with a voice of malice. "Not even the insects in the earth can survive, and hwo should they."

((Leeshay exuant

Undead, to nearby districts))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:08 am
Tobias picked up the unconscious Haru and threw Plue up onto his shoulder. "Come on Haru, we have to go." He said sounding defeated. He didn't want to leave but the condition of the land made it unbearable. "We'll get you fixed up soon Haru."

((Exit to someplace a little safer, who knows where that might be.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:10 pm
Puff kicked open his casket and picked up Shinobu and Tickey's caskets before dashing off into the distance. "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, on a crap cracker!" He shouted out as he ran away.

((To The Quaint Neighborhood.))  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:11 pm
"Haru, were here." Tobias saidnudging his sleeping friend. "Were back in the deths of the earth called home to some." He was kidding but something probably made him wrong. "Well what ever time to rest."

"What happened to you?" You were all mean and grumpy befre and now you're like this... what gives bro?"HAru said waking up and strethcing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:58 am
(the clone soldier's appear here.)  

Justin the blademaster.

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:02 am
Tobias raised an eyebrow when he saw troops of clones in the necropolis. "Holy feces in a hand basket. Why are they here?" He asked standing up and dusting off his clothes. "Wanna go say hello and goodbye?"

"No thanks, you can go and I'll be here for moral support." HAru said leaning back against a wall.

Tobias walked over to the troops and stood with his hands in his pockets. "Ya'll wanna tell me why you're here in the land of the dead and/or rotting?" He asked with a deadly glare.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:13 am
Looking around, Skeph wandered into the 'graveyard'. Looking around, he sees Haru and walks over to him, looking around as he asks "...um...where exactly am I...? I've been wandering around...so...not really sure where I am."  

Skeiphes

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:16 am
"I'd say you're in the Little Necropolis." Haru said rubbing his head. He shrugged and went back to watching Tobias try and talk to the troops. "But either way its a bad idea, he always gets into fights like this."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:30 am
"...?" looking over at Tobias, he asks "What is he trying to do...???"  

Skeiphes

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:33 am
"This is our clans turf and an army appearing out of nowhere is a bad sign." Haru said looking relaxed. He didn't even care at the moment. "He can probabley take them with out a drop of sweat hitting the ground." Haru yawned and smiled when he saw Tobias almost radiating with anger from them not answering. "Only as few more minutes."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:48 am
"I see...wait, a few minutes till what?"  

Skeiphes

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:51 am
"Until Tobias goes postal and knocks one of them on their a**; its always funny to see him get into a fight." Haru said with a laugh. He had wanted to see Tobias fight seriously but it didn't seem that that was going to happen. "I guess we won't see it; he is saying that they aren't too bright."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:24 pm
"Yo Haru, what's with the army? Are we being audited?" Puff saked before screeching to a halt.

Tickey rode in on her bike and pulled up next to Haru. "Wow, another endless army? How many people can fit in Byako?" She asked as she cut her engine and proped up her bike.

"Whoa, that is ... boring." Shinobu said walking up calmly. "As long as they keep their hands to themselves then the Red Blazer Brigade has no beef with them. That's includes you Tobias.""  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:53 pm
It had taken them a while, but the necropolis' true residents soon returned from their little "Escapade". The Lich snaped his fingers, and onbe of the larger zombies hurried off, coming back momentarily with alarge throne in its hands. THe Lich's dead face was ceased with a selfish smile, and he climbed into it, shifting slightly to make himself more comfortable.

"You see, its like I told you not to long ago Hermit" said the Lich to a skul which, on arachnid legs, climbed up onto the arm of the throne. SOmewhere in the march back from rustir, his robes changed from battle armor to their normal dishevled and aged multitude. "I am never defeated, only faced with temporary set backs."

The skull noded back and forth slightly, clicking its teeth lightly, it turned to face the crowd of soldiers, "THen what would that be."

"Just another potential obstical..." Said the Lich, motionaing with his walking stick for the zombie that carried his throne to bring him foraward.

Cu was far more tired then intrested in the army, the dog walked over to a stone memorial bench and laid its head and fore paws on the surface, letting its back legs sprwal out behind it. Its large, molten eyes, had grown dull and dim as it had tired.

THe Lich looked down at the men from his high chair, "SO, who is it that has come to disturb the peacefull sleep of the dead today?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games