Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:21 pm
Yousei was surprised by the sudden jerk she felt by Miles's tug. She soon adjusted to the pace, however, and ran as fast as she possibly could, in an attempt to keep up.

Karasu was relieved, as Miles picked up the pace. As soon as they had come within a few feet of her, she turned and darted off until finally, she had reached the end of the hall, where she came to yet another hault and impatiently awaited the chess-playing apparition for further instruction on where to go.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:25 pm
Miles watched as Karasu darted ahead of them once more and grumbled. "What's with people running away? Do I offend?" He questioned, turning his head to check himself.
Kraid swong his scythe at the chess board and stood, banishing the spirit from the room. "Dragon," He said simply nodding to her. "And I expect the others aren't far behind?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:42 pm
The head officer ran all the way to the cult leader's headquarters and busted into the door. Everyone in the room looked disturbed by his appearance as the head officer tried to compose himself.

"Brother Leader, Elite Officer Seg is in pursuit of a group of suspects that..."

"I know, head officer,"replied the cult leader, his voice smooth and calm. "There is no need for that information. Two elves, a dragon, and a human with exceptional power have infiltrated this city in search of the elf we killed earlier this morning. No need. I have a friend who is leading them to us.

"I...don't understand, Brother Leader. What about Seg?"

"He is of no importance. This friend of mine is leading them directly to the trap he set up himself. He led them here from the upper city, and he will bring them their downfall. Trust my judgment. This "shadow" will do us well."

"Yes, Brother Leader. As you say."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:46 pm
Yousei looked up at Karasu, as Miles noted her running from them. Something about her was.. well, startling... Fearsome.. A shiver ran down her spine, as she thought of her dragon's now-steely-blue eyes. She wondered what had brought about this sudden and frightful change.. but she knew that she would have to set aside her questions until a later date....

Karasu gave no response, but merely shot him a piercing glance and turned to await the group.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:54 pm
Kraid sighed quietly as he shifted his gaze from the dragon to the seemingly endless hall.

Miles looked back to the two he was dragging and then ahead once more. After a few moments of running he stopped at the rest of the group, glancing from Karasu to Kraid. "We ready?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:57 pm
~Now, Kraid. Now is the time. Destroy them.~  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:02 pm
Kraid stood straighter and shifted his glance to the ground. Tightening his grip on the scythe, he turned to face the door behind him. Opening the door he stepped inside, not waiting for the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:06 pm
~Remember your bargain. Their lives for your soul. Do you want to return to the flesh? To live with your sister back in the upper world? I can grant that to you, my friend.~  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:18 pm
Yousei's eyes narrowed suspiciously as she noticed Kraid slipping through the door, ahead. She urged herself on to run even faster..

Karasu quickly turned as she saw movement in the corner of her eye. Noting the fact that Kraid was no longer beside her, she immediately turned the knob and followed after him, in the hopes that he would lead her to the members of the cult...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:21 pm
~ I'll keep my end of the deal~ Kraid replied sharply, heading down another, smaller hall. ~Give me some time~

Miles followed them into the next hall, sighing as he entered. "Another corridor?" He questioned, disspointed. "I was hoping this was it."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:26 am
The Brother Leader sat on his desk with his counsel advisors around him like bodyguards. He sniggered after hearing Kraid's thoughts and places his hand lazily on his chin, as if waiting for the unexpected. "What will you do, my friend? What will you do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:36 am
"They're faster....then they look..." Seg mumbled to himself as he ran along eventually seeing them dissapear. Slowing to a walk he began to think.

This group....was more intrugiing then a simple clan of intruders. His own non-human senses could detect that. Nodding to himself and making a decision he closed his eyes and began to concentrate, removing a small pouch from his belt.

"This is only good once...but I need to get some distance." Tossing the powder up he muttered some phrases before it combusted and he vanished from sight....teleport spells were certainly a rarity.  

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:09 pm
Witium kept up and couldn't help but snear at Miles for dragging him some, "Hmf." It did not amuse him one bit. He shook off his fustration and darted into the next corridor that kraid slipped into, "What a huge place..." The elf rested his hands on the hilts of his swords as he tried to run along side karasu. Although he still couldn't keep up with her emense speed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:14 pm
EDIT:

Yousei watched Kraid closely as they followed him. She was becoming rather wary of his behavior.. but she had always liked to believe that there was good in everyone, so, for now, she ignored her suspicions. She stumbled once or twice as they ran down the new corridor. Already, Yousei was feeling weary. Their travel in the desert had greatly fatigued her, and she had not slept well since their arrival in the Eastern Province. Still, she tried her best to keep up with Miles as he pulled her onward.

(Sorry, guys. My post was too short. Lol)

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:03 am
"Brother Leader, the intruders are in the second chamber. In a few minutes, they will be upon us. We must..."

"We must, corporal, be patient. My friend is leading them exactly where I want them to be. Take the body of the elf we killed off and place it in the war chamber. That is where my friend will perform his duty. Understand?"

"Yes, of course."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games