Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:10 am
Kitsuna took a small step forward when she saw saix.
"Don't worry Saix. We're here to help Rose when se goes on her mission. We're her body guards." said Kitsuna  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:47 am
"We shall fight to the death if need be" I said, "but we hope that never has to happen"  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:12 am
"Looking at saix, he probably assumes we're that imposter or he probably in a bad mood, either way I'm not up to fighting one of the elders here." he thought to himself. "Saix, we mean you no harm. We're just here to fullfill our mission and completing it. If you don't believe us, take it with Lord Xemnas. He was the one that instructed us to be here. Now move, Lunar Diviner. You're in my way." said Xyukotsu as he walked away from the others and toward Saix. Walking past him, he gave Saix a cold, but psychotic look in the eye and entered the dinning room, leaving Saix to slightly twitch leaving his defensive stance and now standing with his hand placed on his face. Wondering what he had just faced a moment ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:00 am
Sataring Coldly At the Elder, "As My Friend Said, We're on orders to be Here. If you prevent us then you will be assumed to be the imposter", Walking slowly towards Xyukotsu, (I hope I don't have to fight him)  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:43 am
Medevilgirl

(Naixen, Ok sorry Ryuho, but I still haven’t been able to finish talking to Naixen with Xigbar yet. I’m trying to get her part of the story moving again before you take over.)

(Ryuho Kitsune wrote: "Don't give me that look, Naixen. You're part of organization XIII and were Nobodies, but I guess it's alright to pretend we have hearts." chuckled Xibar. "So, what do I owe the pleasure of you're company, Naixen?" asked Xibar.)

Xigbar noticed his student's uneasy silence after he spoke. “Come on, squirt, what’s the big deal.” He finally realized that half of his body looked mummified and partially bloody, which was a little concerning, “Oh,” he said bluntly, examining his scratches. “heh, this ain’t no big deal, I’ve been threw worse.” Which was true for the most part, but his wrists still hurt like hell. Despite that, Xigbar was read to go.

Naixen hesitated for a moment. "Di-did you see who attacked you?" SHe couldn't help but ask. "I heard from Larxene that the one who attacked you used stakes." She stated. It sort of made her wince thinking to be stabbed in the wrists with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:13 pm
KIba withdraws his knife in wonder and fear 'is there anymore?' he thought when the other elders emerge from the vortex kiba tells them about the heartless in the basement, "It ran off so qui..." an odd feeling shivered up kiba's spine and a nerve wrecking thought came to mind 'what if there is more than oe shapeshifter?' "How do I know your really the elders?" he sniffed at Demyx it smelled the same but it could be a trick."Tell me something only the real demyx would know."  

Okamikiba

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:07 pm
(Xirius, Kitsune, Xyukotsu, Isamu.)

Siax was a little set off by being treated in such a manner by younger members. After all, he was superior to them; they had no right to act so mouthy towards him. They may have been sent from the superior but Siax wasn’t going to stand for such disrespect. As Xyukotsu walked passed, barely having his hand on the door, Siax grabbed him by the arm and roughly tugged him close so that they were face to face.

“Watch it, number 21,” Siax snarled at Xyukotsu; who at the time, obviously didn’t seem threatened by him. “Xemnas may have order that elders are not to harm new arrivals, but don’t think that protects you from punishment.” Siax had been tightening his grip around Xyukotsu’s upper arm, tugging at it violently once or twice. But the younger member didn’t show any sign of pain.

“You will treat your elders with respect and courtesy when you approach them, IS that understood.”

The resistant glare in Xyukotsu’s eyes was not so reassuring to the elder, but Saix let him go, he had made his point.

“One more thing,” said Saix. He lightly pushed Xyukotsu and Isamu to the side then continued to say as he looked toward Kitsune, “Ladies first.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Rose)

Cessy shook her head and laughed as Rose enjoyed her meal. But sudden movement from the door followed by rough voices startled them.

“I’ll check it out,” said Cessy. She wasn’t sure what was going on, but if it were an attack, she’d be ready to grab Rose and run. Fighting was something Cessy was not good at.
(Naixen)

Xigbar took a moment to think. The whole battle was still a little hazy in his mind, but some pieces of it were slowly coming back to him. A sudden look of shock crossed his face.

“Yeah, it wasn’t one guy, there were two! One of them looked older then the other, at least until the younger one morphed into me,” he gave a frustrated sigh, “but I didn’t get a good look of his face before he changed. The older one looked familiar though. I just can’t place where I’ve seen him before. He carried this sword; I think it was some sort of wakasashi (samurai sword).” Xigbar looked stressed as he tried to remember more, but something seemed to be blocking his memory.
(Ookamikiba)

Demyx looked startled by how frantic Kiba was acting.

“Don’t worry kid, its me, remember that one time when I…” Demyx startled to talk but Xaldin interrupted him. “Shhh, quiet,” everyone stopped and became on edge just as Xaldin seemed to be.

“What is it,” Larxene whispered, her kunai (throwing knifes) shimmered lightly into her hands.

Xaldin gave another SHHHH, as he glared around the room. What happen next both startled and amazed the elders. The light that shown in the room was slowly engulfed into darkness, normally a nobody had no problem seeing in the dark, but this darkness seemed to be thick and foggy, making it hard to focus.

The ground was slowly starting to shake… then came a strange grumbling noise, as if something was ripping the floor right out of the ground.

An alarm suddenly rushed over Xaldin and he quickly conjured a wall of wind, just before a large chunk of marble flooring came crashing at them. It hit the wind and flew back crashing into another wall.

For a moment nothing else happened, the room was silent…

Heavy boot steps began to come towards the group of Organization members. The thick darkness started to dissipate as a figure walked forward into the opening.

It was a man wearing a different yet similar looking cloak. He stopped and stood tall, removing his hood. His facial features seemed familiar, yet not. He had a dread lock hairstyle not so different from Xaldin; only it was more tangled and rough looking.

Larxene and Demyx glared at the man, ready to attack. But Xaldin froze and went wide-eyed.

The man spoke, “Hello,” he smiled manically.

Xaldin’s expression quickly turned vicious.

“I’m here to inform you that,” said the man, “this castle is no longer yours…”  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:29 pm
(Side event)

Zexion had been successful so far at finding younger members and ordering them to return to their rooms for further instruction. But there was a strong smell that began to over whelm him. It reeked of heartless. He could tell that they were running out of time. Something bad was about to happen.

Zexion quickly decided to abandon his search for other members and went to see his Superior. What ever was going to happen, he would be near by to defend his Master.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Far off, Xemnas had been writing on a sheet of note pad paper. If Rose was to be sent out on a wild goose hunt, she would at least need some clue as to where to start.

In the middle of writing, a sharp pain shot threw his hand. His arm cringed and dropped the pen. It was happening again, he was becoming weak. Xemnas watched the pen roll to stop on the table, for a moment his mind was absent. He quickly shook out if it and lifted the pen up to write again.

His hand stopped right before the pen tip hit the paper as a strange awareness hit him…

Some one else had entered the room…  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:35 pm
Kitsuna walked up to Saix and bowed " Uhh, thankyou sir." she walked towards the table pulling Xyukotsu with her. "Hehe, try not to be so rude to te superiors next time Xyukotsu." whispered kitsuna  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:17 pm
"He shouldn't of looked so threatening. I'll respect him for being a superior and all. You heard what he said to me. He should be glad that Xemnas ordered him not to attack new members. Right, Isamu?" said Xyukotsu in a cooly mannered way.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:58 pm
Xirius rolled his eyes at Xyukotusu, not waiting for Imasu's response. "That was a stupid thing to do, talking to him like that. And the only reason I'm saying this is because I was in a similar situation. It was with Xigbar. Did I tell you the story?" He looked around at the three of them, he could not recall if he had told anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:49 am
Kitsuna shook her head."No you never did"  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:36 am
Peeking slight interest in Xirius's story, but showing no sign to the others that he was interested and listened closely as they walked inside the castle's dinning room, seeing that it was big enough to fit 3x the members in the organization. "Hmm... nothing is here. They must be in the kitchen, cause I can feel Rose's presence here somewhere." he thought as the others followed him inside into the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:52 pm
Kiba is startled by the words that come from the mans mouth and becomes enraged"you b*****d! Wat do you mean by 'this castle is no longer yours' I kill for such comments" Kiba charges at the man and is tripped easily"WHAT the...?"kiba falls unconcious  

Okamikiba

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:48 pm
Medevilgirl

Xigbar took a moment to think. The whole battle was still a little hazy in his mind, but some pieces of it were slowly coming back to him. A sudden look of shock crossed his face.

“Yeah, it wasn’t one guy, there were two! One of them looked older then the other, at least until the younger one morphed into me,” he gave a frustrated sigh, “but I didn’t get a good look of his face before he changed. The older one looked familiar though. I just can’t place where I’ve seen him before. He carried this sword; I think it was some sort of wakasashi (samurai sword).” Xigbar looked stressed as he tried to remember more, but something seemed to be blocking his memory.

"Two people?!" She squeeked. This wasn't good. "Wait so If everyone is searching for the younger one now, then the older one is still at large! No, wait, The creepy doll lady took out the one that looked like saix, so that there were three?" Naixen was trying to put together the pieces but it seemed to have become a mess in her small head. "I'm confused...." She held her head as she tried to straighten them out.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games