Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:52 pm
Xeviance had a blank expression, looked from Ruxia to Rikku, and to the others, and came to a decision. "The way to defeat him is to negate his power." He raised his hand, and started to glow white. "And here's how. Oh," Xeviance came to a realization. "I do not believe that I have revealed my power yet, the element I control. Only Xemnas knew. yet, it will help in defeating him." As he pointed to Ruxia.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:37 pm
"I'm listening..." Rixia urged him on. She looked at his glowing hand. "Uh, I'm listening intently, that is."  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:08 pm
Xia looked to him. Something only Xemnas knew. Well she for sure didn't know as she looked to him. "And is there a way for me to help out?" she asked, still wanting to beat him to win.

((brb Dinner! ^.^))  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:59 pm
Xeviance, his hand still held out and still glowing white, looked to Xia. "You can help out by doing whatever you can. Preferably something powerful. And the both of you might want to stand behind me once I let this thing loose." He pointed with his free hand to his glowing hand. "But before I tell you what 'this' is, think of the clues I gave you."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:30 am
looks at them destroying the darkness "......................" drops down onto one knee and just smiles

???: "attention all contestents theres a reason theres darkness in that certain room and removing it will only make it harder for you"

stands up again his own shadow getting bigger and stands up taking another form other than his  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:15 am
Xia looked to Xeviance after hearing the announcment. "Is there another way instead of eliminating the dark?" she asked with a bit of a smirk, her ringblade in one hand as she looked at their enemy.  

The Sphinxyness

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:16 pm
Xeviance looked to Xia. "Probably, but I wouldn't know what that would be. But I'll keep this" He gestured to his glowing hand "in case we really need it." Xeviance had wondered about the announcement, because he hadn't tried to negate the darkness yet. And if he did, it would only be from Ruxia, not the room. And why would removing the darkness make it harder?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:41 pm
hydra4
looks at them destroying the darkness "......................" drops down onto one knee and just smiles

???: "attention all contestents theres a reason theres darkness in that certain room and removing it will only make it harder for you"

stands up again his own shadow getting bigger and stands up taking another form other than his
Rikku looked at the ??? person and thought' who was he? and what did he mean?' Rikku then looks back at Ruxia. Rikku began to focus for a spell.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:25 pm
Xirks immediately stopped what he was doing and jumped back and stood silently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:43 pm
Xia appeared one single vine in front of her and closed her eyes in concentration. I have to try again, I just have to! she thought as she gently touched the one single vine, turning it black and fused it with nothingness.  

The Sphinxyness

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:07 pm
his shadow started gaining human appearences and steps out of the shadow looking like this User Image
while ruxia changes into this User Image

ruxia: told you it would make it harder

??????: well finally im out right

ruxia: well yeah but now its going to get alot more more complicated little brother  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:15 pm
Xia stared wide-eyed at this, not sure what to do. "What now?" she asked to the group around her, her vine twitching slightly, ready to attack.  

The Sphinxyness

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:13 am
hydra4
his shadow started gaining human appearences and steps out of the shadow looking like this User Image
while ruxia changes into this User Image

ruxia: told you it would make it harder

??????: well finally im out right

ruxia: well yeah but now its going to get alot more more complicated little brother
((i have seen the top pic before cause u used it before. hee hee))Rikku was done focusing and she does a light spell by accident(she was trying to do a darkness spell) against ruxia and ???."oops....not agian. why cant i get these spells right ."Rikku got a bit frustrated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:58 pm
Xeviance put down his hand, seeing as there was no need to use it now. He looked to Xia. "We should probably keep on attacking it, though I don't know how much good that'll do, the guy probably has at least a good 20 more forms up his sleeve..." He said with his high-powered crossbow pointing at the new Ruxia.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:12 pm
Xia nodded and sent her Nothingness covered vine at the new form, then summoned several normal vines to attack as well.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games