Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:33 pm
korin!!! how do you dare to say that scream thats the meanest thing you can say to a girl!!

i would say sorry if i was you or else, or else... else im going to put these weights on you and let you run 5 laps around the village scream

*well guess that he knew about the weights, whatever, boys will always be boys* xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:44 pm
*I laugh a little at Neko's out burst.* "I'm kidding Neko, relax. And last I checked I'm the one with the strings and you're the one dangling almost 3 stories up!" *I give another heave at the strings and reach down to grab Neko's wrist to pull her up onto the window sill.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:11 pm
Snow walked in after checking some of the other patients. "Having a Fiesta in here are we?" She covered her laugh under her hand. Examining the room, she figured someone must have been bleeding. After she traced the trail of blood, it led to a character named Kouga. "You guys....." She shook her head and sighed but smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't get here earlier. Must have caused you a bit of trouble." She signaled a couple of the nurses in to clean up the place.

Snow saw Daisuke on the bed as well when she entered the room. "Oh my. Some Intense training I presume." She sat Kouga down closeby and grabbed a chair for herself. The kunoichi then examined the wounds of both patients. "Don't worry. I'll fix you both right up." She stood up and walked to the other side of the room. "You might feel a little ticklish. But nothing painful."

The Medical Ninja began with some hand signs. Soon, a green ball was emanating from her hands. Combined with a barrier technique she learned from Aman, a giant green triangular barrier arched over above them. Their wounds were disappearing and slowly, things turned back to normal. The green light began to cease as Snow lowered her hands.

Quote:
Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)
Requirements: Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui
A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by Chuunin and is required to advance to level five. A Chuunin has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding

She pulled some pills out of the wooden cabinet on the table. With it, accompanied glasses of water. "This red pill is a blood pill. And this red and white one is a soldier pill. You guys lost some blood." Snow paused as she eyed Kouga. "And the soldier pill is to get you guys right back up in shape." She laughed a little at them. "Don't worry. Everyone is like this at this stage. Of course I wasn't, because... Well I was a Medical Ninja. And I learned Mikyo's Bloodline. I was quite the fighter in the old days. But keep at it. You'll only get better from here." She waved and left them alone.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:05 pm
(To Neko: hey, it's an rp...anything's possible. Ah whatevr, korn pulled you up already.)

"Arigator gozaimasu Snow-san!" Kouga called after her retreating back. He eyed the red pill suspiciously, but then decided better of it and swallowed it and the soldier pill in one gulp.

ll Shinzo ll

brileone

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:30 pm
*brile enters the room and sees all the comotion*

wow kouga

looks like your famous

*brile said as he sat next to his bed in a chair*  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:40 pm
"Eh? Me? Why?" Kouga said as he got up from the bed. Heh, I can walk properly thanks to Snow-san...He thought.  

ll Shinzo ll

brileone

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:44 pm
you have alot of visitors

that aren't really getting along very well

i should have been at the training session

i'm sad that i missed it  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:52 pm
Daisuke finally woke up from his deep sleep. He watched Snow-sa leaving the room and then watchd Brile walk in the room. Daisuke was very very drowsy fromthe meds that the nurse gave im earlier. He saw Kouga swallow the blod and soldier pills. He strected out his weary hand to the pills and a glass of water and swallowed with a groan. He felt some-what better and his head wasn't throbing with pain from his severe cut.

-moans- "Good morning guys. How are you all?" Daisuke saw Neko-senpai. "What the hell are you wearing? Are those wieghts from Ric-sensei? They look just like his..."  

D a i j b

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:54 pm
"Woah Brile-kun.You should be happy you weren't there! It was like an actual fight, like we were fighting the actual enemy. I almost died..." Daisuke frowned and drooped his head.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:01 pm
"Heh, yeah, they're not exactly what you call best friends." Kouga said as he looked at Neko and Korn bickering. When he heard Daisuke commenting about how hard the training session was, Kouga frowned and lowered his head. I was weak...if Ric-sensei hadn't run out of coins, I would have died...I have to train harder, much harder, and become stronger! He swore to himself.  

ll Shinzo ll

brileone

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:01 pm
you guys got stronger

i didn't  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:06 pm
"Bril-kun, do you want to ask Ric-sensei if you can train with us? Well, only if you want to...but Jedi-sensei never seems to be around, and with the Chuunin Exams coming (I don't know when, let's just pretend it's coming wink ), we need to train really hard..." Kouga said as he looked at Bril.  

ll Shinzo ll

brileone

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:08 pm
sure if he would let me  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:16 pm
"Well, you can ask him, though I think he would let you." Kouga said as he got to his feet.
"I'm perfectly fine now, so I'm not wasting anymore time here. I'm gonna train at the squad 0 training grounds if anyone needs me." he said as he walked over to the window (with Neko still dangling) and prepared to "roof-hop" over to the training grounds.

"Oh before I forget..." Kouga turned to Ric,
"Do we get the special price, Ric-sensei?" he asked.

ll Shinzo ll

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:25 pm
"Oh yea. When do we get our prize for finishing the session?" Daisuke asked as he put on his clothes getting ready to go to the Squad zero Training Grounds.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games