Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:21 pm

With Super Smash Brothers Melee, my brother would always use Samus and I would use Zelda with her funky alter ego whose name isn't coming to mind...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:23 pm

Zurgiea
With Super Smash Brothers Melee, my brother would always use Samus and I would use Zelda with her funky alter ego whose name isn't coming to mind...

Sheik! xd

Imyavie

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:23 pm

Sheik.

And, honestly, I've never really played the LotR games. I just have this great doubt as to their allegedly perfect soundtracks.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:26 pm

Falathrim
Sheik.

And, honestly, I've never really played the LotR games. I just have this great doubt as to their allegedly perfect soundtracks.
Soundtracks, perfect. Gameplay and storyline...gruesome and macabre. Don't play it if you don't want to gouge your eyes out. 3nodding

Menegil
Vice Captain

Imyavie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:26 pm

Menegil
Falathrim
Sheik.

Soundtracks, perfect. Gameplay and storyline...gruesome and macabre. Don't play it if you don't want to gouge your eyes out. 3nodding

Yah it made my eyes hurt...alot...the camera angles were wierd too. Aragorn sounded more like Kermit the Frog....
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:27 pm

Ah yes, Sheik. I haven't played that game in a while.

Zurgi

curumo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:28 pm

Speaking of video games, who else is extremely excited about KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords? Because I am. I mean, even the website is freaking awesome. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:28 pm

Zurgiea

We're having a SSMB TOURNEY at school (thats right, school!) next week.

edit: i meant to say tournament

Imyavie

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:30 pm

imyavie
Zurgiea

We're having a SSMB at school (thats right, school!) next week.
Last year, on the last day of school, my friends and I played DDR in the bookroom. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:31 pm

Speaking of Sheik, I always play as Zelda on SSBM. No clue why, either, because I do better as certain other characters, but yeah, I play as Zelda.

Falathrim

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:31 pm

curumo
Speaking of video games, who else is extremely excited about KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords? Because I am. I mean, even the website is freaking awesome. 3nodding
It seems very interesting. Curse my Stone Age PC and PS2-ness!!

The Third Age will be MINE!! evil
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:33 pm

I have The Third Age but I'm scared to play it. I am, after all, famous for my canon-fetish, and from what I understand, that would make the game heart attack inducing.

Falathrim

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:34 pm

Falathrim
Speaking of Sheik, I always play as Zelda on SSBM. No clue why, either, because I do better as certain other characters, but yeah, I play as Zelda.

I always play as Zelda, then turn into Sheik as soon as the battle starts. 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:38 pm

Falathrim
I have The Third Age but I'm scared to play it. I am, after all, famous for my canon-fetish, and from what I understand, that would make the game heart attack inducing.
I'll acquire it just for the graphicsa, and because it is LOTR-ish. Finally something to compete Final Fantasy...

Menegil
Vice Captain

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:38 pm

Falathrim

Very much so. Especially since you pick the characters to fight.

So, basically, on this "Flight From Moria" level...I had fighting:

Aragorn, Faramir, Eomer, Pippin (who was randomly there even though I didn't pick him). And also a bunch of wood-elves and men that they just randomly threw in there o.O

Fighting a huge bunch of orcs and a cave troll in this snowy mountain area supposedly leaving a cave.
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games