Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:26 pm
Gohma stirred as Nikki's hand roamed over him. The pain slowly receding. His eyes slowly fluttered open and quickly closed again.

((Really I am not as angry as my character. Ask Ozzy. It just kinda comes out that way xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:30 pm
"Of course. I am sorry for implying it was. I just didn't know what else to do with him. No one else in the village have half the healing skills you do and if anyone could have helped him it would have been you. Another reason I love you. So kind even to those you don't know." Ozzy gazed over her quickly taking in all of her beauty.  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:34 pm
"YOu know i can cut anywhere on a person and not have it bleed and i can press points in their brain so they spasm out?" smiking Nikki kept cahecking on Gohma and looking him over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:38 pm
Gohma smiled. He had awoken just as Ozzy spoke. So touching Gohma thought. He slowly raised his head and grinned at Ozzy and Nikki.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:41 pm
Nikki turned at the movement and smiled at him. "How are you feeling?" Gently standing up she went into the kitchen and fixed some tea. Adding a bit of medican she put it infront of Gohma's face. "Drink."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:41 pm
Ozzy looked towards Gohma and Grinned. "So you are finally awake kid. Good to have you back." He then looked at Nikki and smiled putting all of his heart into it. "You are the best my love."  

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:45 pm
Gohma inhaled the steam from the tea. "Hmm fragrant." Gohma gripped the cup in his hands and downed the scalding liquid in one go. "Oddly it tastes amazing as well. Seems that Ozzy's declaration is correct. You are the best if you can put medicine, which is most likely bitter, and have it taste so amazing."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:46 pm
Nikki smiled and hung over the back of the sofa. "Well it takes time effort and me being bored whenever the ero-sannin is still asleep."  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:49 pm
"I should go. . ." Gohma went to rise and grimaced in pain. "Hmm. Yes." He bit through the pain and made it too his feet. "I'll see you tomorrow Ozzy. Nikki." Gohma made his way to the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:51 pm
"the hell you are." Nikki went over to Gohma grabbed his neck pressing two points that would leave him limp and sleeping. "Sorry."  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:54 pm
ozzy looks at nikki "You know if you would have asked he would have stayed" ozzy laughed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:59 pm
Nikki shook her head. "You know he's been sleeping outside....and that you aren't paying enough attention to him maybe he should stay with you." supporting the boy she looked at Ozzy to take him from her.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:04 pm
"hmmm reminds me of myself" ozzy smiled and stood next to nikki
"ill take him to my house and wacth over him dont worry"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:23 pm
ozzy took gohma and threw him over his shoulder"ill see you later nikki"  

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:42 pm
Gohma walks slowly up the drive going over his thanks in his mind. He wasn't very good at this and he knew it. He should be training but he couldn't without thanking Nikki for her help the night before. He arrives at her door and raps quickly.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games