Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
The Boob Cult -- PG 13 pics only! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:40 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Panda.Ba
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
*Buttons up her jacket, glad she decided to wear a bra with her shirt, because she normally wouldn't've due to the low neckline.*

Imma tell Daddy Bo you're bein' MEAN!!!

So..... what? You're Bo and my's kid?

The world really is doomed then...

Yup! And I want Neth to be the badass Auntie. And GOLEM is the Uncle cuz he's Neth's sister, duh. Toli is my big brother, which is why I eat his crayons. Sui and Aoi are my cousins, and so are Zeek and Andy. And Atma and Capn. Ginga will be my older siblings too! And -goes on and on and on- xd

You know, that would be totally cool, to create a PD family tree. Neth should be the matriarch, but wouldn't that be insulting to say she's the grandma? xd

I just wanna know how the hell I got a NY accent, if my mom's Southern-with-a-capital-S and my dad's a Brit-that-normally-has-a-capital-B. whee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:53 pm
I was thinking more along the lines of a PD-based sitcom...

It'd be so messed up, there's a chance it'd even make South Park look like a kid's show.  

Load Chaud

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:27 pm
Oh god, we did this on Pokemopolis too.. made a forum based family. I was the kid, along with a girl named Spiffy and a guy named Snoop, Justina and Almond were my parents, Settou was my uncle (She was a girl, too) as was DW, and...it just goes on and on...

Sadly, Sui wasn't there when the family was in full swing, and Fez... kinda stayed out of it, which i think was probably be best for him to do X3.

But sure, me and Sui could be your cousins... somehow. But our parents are Almond and Shiro, two very good parent like friends of ours xd

*continues to colour*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:06 pm
Panda.Ba
Yup! And I want Neth to be the badass Auntie. And GOLEM is the Uncle cuz he's Neth's sister, duh. Toli is my big brother, which is why I eat his crayons. Sui and Aoi are my cousins, and so are Zeek and Andy. And Atma and Capn. Ginga will be my older siblings too! And -goes on and on and on- xd

You know, that would be totally cool, to create a PD family tree. Neth should be the matriarch, but wouldn't that be insulting to say she's the grandma? xd

I just wanna know how the hell I got a NY accent, if my mom's Southern-with-a-capital-S and my dad's a Brit-that-normally-has-a-capital-B. whee

I wanna know how the hell I got pregnant. I know Bo lied and said he got laid (and was believed) when someone asked why he had [my] panties pinned to his noticeboard, but I didn't think that there was actually some truth to it!

But I call dibs on drawing up the family tree. No doubt it'll be full of termites...
twisted  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fezzy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:15 pm
Aoi Hikari
Oh god, we did this on Pokemopolis too.. made a forum based family. I was the kid, along with a girl named Spiffy and a guy named Snoop, Justina and Almond were my parents, Settou was my uncle (She was a girl, too) as was DW, and...it just goes on and on...

Sadly, Sui wasn't there when the family was in full swing, and Fez... kinda stayed out of it, which i think was probably be best for him to do X3.

But sure, me and Sui could be your cousins... somehow. But our parents are Almond and Shiro, two very good parent like friends of ours xd

*continues to colour*

The picture turned out nice, but that was one messed up family tree. I stayed out of it then and I'll stay out of it again. The less I have to deal with family and relatives the better xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:34 pm
Load Chaud
I was thinking more along the lines of a PD-based sitcom...

It'd be so messed up, there's a chance it'd even make South Park look like a kid's show.

xd I can imagine.... whee  

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:21 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Panda.Ba

I wanna know how the hell I got pregnant. I know Bo lied and said he got laid (and was believed) when someone asked why he had [my] panties pinned to his noticeboard, but I didn't think that there was actually some truth to it!

But I call dibs on drawing up the family tree. No doubt it'll be full of termites...
twisted

well... atleast we don't come from a family tree that doesn't fork.... *not sure which emoticon to use*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:10 am
Toli Bera
well... atleast we don't come from a family tree that doesn't fork.... *not sure which emoticon to use*

Are you stereotyping me?  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:51 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Toli Bera

Are you stereotyping me?

Stereotyping? huh? >_>; I don't get it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:45 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
I wanna know how the hell I got pregnant.

It's quite a funny story actually. sweatdrop

You see, back in the summer of...oh. This isn't a story for the youngin's to hear.

*covers Pandy-kin's ears*

Toli Bera

She thinks you're calling her an inbred redneck because she lives in the Southern US!  

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:26 pm
Starcloud
Toli Bera

She thinks you're calling her an inbred redneck because she lives in the Southern US!

Indeed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:14 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Starcloud
Toli Bera

Indeed.

well concidering my parents are -distant- cousins (common ancestors back in europe.) It's more about me then you.  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:19 pm
Panda.Ba

So Golem's my SISTER, hmm? I'll have to inform him. Then again, in a most unusual long RP, he became my brother, my son-in-law, and my father all at the same time, so he's his own grandpa.

Some people complain that their family tree was a stick. Ours was a tumbleweed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:31 pm
Nethilia
Panda.Ba

So Golem's my SISTER, hmm? I'll have to inform him. Then again, in a most unusual long RP, he became my brother, my son-in-law, and my father all at the same time, so he's his own grandpa.

Some people complain that their family tree was a stick. Ours was a tumbleweed.

xd !

Even I didn't see that one.

But dude... Y'all have the strangest RPs....

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:33 am
Our family tree should be a watermelon tree. 3nodding Because it makes just as much sense as the rest of us!!! heart  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games