Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claire-chii

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:22 pm
And truly she never did heard of a place called "Cajuny."

It might be somewhere in Canady, she thought, but who knows. She never really had the chance to explore the place.

"I didn't know that place had a travelling circus. . .", Eri replied back, obviously mistaking the two as part of a circus team. "Would you happen to know where the library of this big city is?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:26 pm
Lyn shrugged, having no real idea that the city even housed a library.
"Do you know of a good place to stay while im in town?"
She asked, having come to Byako without expecting it to be all that muhc bigger than a large villiage of say fifty buildings with only a few buildings of much note.
Nothing like the sprawling metropolis that reality was presenting her.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Claire-chii

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:36 pm
That question the wand-girl asked back at her definitely rang a sounding bell.

She is new to this town as well. . .

'Darn - and I thought she knew the town better than me. . .'

She looked down and considered her choices and looked back up at the girl. It might be safer if she go with them than she'd go to the city alone.

"Hi! Name's Eri by the way.", she walked closer avoiding the dog and extending a hand, "What's yours?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:01 pm
"Lyn. Lyn Lyre."
Letting go of her wand with on hand, the junior magician met Eri's handshake half-way.
"This is my pet Puddle Puppy."
She says, scratching the animate puddle behind the ears.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Claire-chii

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:31 pm
Eri shook her hand and noted her name. She isn't really good at connecting faces and names. What she usually does is to give people a descriptive phrase and connect the name there.

'Right, hers would be 'baton girl'', she thought while she shook her hand.

"So, Lyn. When is the rest of your troupe coming?", Eri switched to a new question. Since baton girl here looks like she lost her ringmaster or something, she must have gone to the city gates first before the other circus performers. It will be safer for them to go into the city waiting for those and form a bigger party.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:03 pm
"Troupe?"
Lyn asked, confused by this question.
"Im just traveling with my puddle puppy here."
She explained, wondering what Eri was thinking.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Claire-chii

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:12 pm
"I thought you were part of a circus performing here in this town!"

Eri sounded more surprised than confused.

"Just look at your clothes!"

Eri's were what people in her place called 'business attire' and is definitely leagues below the style of Lyn's.

"They're. . . dazzling!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:30 pm
Lyn looked at Eri's own clothing.
"Thank you very much. It's the latest style back home. So do I pass custom inspections?"
She asked, still mistaking Eri for a customs official.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Claire-chii

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:42 pm
A flat-lined "No." sounded back. It was more instinctive than rational.

"Eh? Customs inspection? Where?", Eri looked around.

"I dunno what you are talking about."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:54 pm
"Oh."
Lyn said quietly, embarassed by her error.
"Umm...Where would be a good place for me to stay while im in Byako?"
She asked, changing the subject  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:45 pm
A figure approaches the city, the weight of conquest weighing heavily upon it's petite shoulders. Twice before has this one been thwarted, but this time....this time would be different.

"We're back, Jack. Back to this...horrible city."

The figure flicked its deep, azure hair to one side as a small smile crossed it's lips. Despite being a man, you wouldn't be able to tell at first, second, third, or fourth glance. Clad in a powder white ensemble that calls to minds images of those over-the-top pop stars, complete with flared collar and billowing skirt. Trailing behind him was a white, short haired cat with striking green eyes, and on his hip was a pistol that was closer in size to a small rifle, and closer in caliber to a small field mortar.

"This time, the city WILL be ours!"

And with that, the man passed through the gate.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:52 pm
A small white cat, with short fur and green eyes so vibrant you could almost swear they were slightly glowing quickly follows in pursuit of the unknown figure. Around the cat's neck is a black leather collar with the letter 'J' carved into the leather on top. The cat's tail is a peculiar one, whereas most cat tails end rather nicely, the hair on this one seems to be frayed out, making the end appear slightly larger. While walking beside the unknown figure,

"Yeah, that's great and all. Really, 100% with you but really...a cat? Couldn't you do better this time around?"

The cat shoots him a stare that could be only be best described as a sign of 'You can't be serious'.  

Des-Roku

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:58 pm
"Look here feline, it was the best I could do with so little resources. Just be glad i'm not forcing you to eat cat food."

He jabbed a finger into the air in the general direction of the cat, shooting a glare along with it.

"And besides, this is perfect cover. I'm just a traveling pop star with my talking cat. No one will suspect that in truth, we are..."

He spun on his heel and struck a pose, with one hand on his hip and the other launched up towards the sky.

"...MISO, AND HIS RIGHT-HAND...CAT, THE FEARSOME JACK LEROUX!"

He clenched his hands into fists and grinned wide.

"But first thing's first...we have some scores to settle, you and I...and to do that, we need some lackeys."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:06 pm
Jack plops down while Miso does the twirly pose and simply covers his eyes with his paw.

"Oh boy..."

After the small pose is done with, the cat addresses Miso once again,

"Sounds Puuuuuuurfect..except where the hell are we going to get some lackeys? I mean..I don't know if we can pull some strings that we had for allies. We've been missing for...well. Months."  

Des-Roku

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:11 pm
Miso snorts a bit and mutters More like a couple years..." under his breath.

"WELL I'M GLAD YOU ASKED, JACK!"

Miso picks Jack up and holds him up to his face, staring into his eyes.

"You see, in our absence a group known as D.I.N.E.R. arose, claiming to continue our mission...Of course, they aren't us, so they mostly just slacked off. See, if it was us, we'd slack off AND dress like women."

Miso tosses Jack up into the air, then catches him.

"Now here's where the plan comes in, my feline com padre. We're going to approach these folks, and give them a choice. Either they bow to us and turn over our property, or we wreck all their stuff and beat them up, then FORCE them to work for us."

Miso giggles a bit.

"Brilliant, I know."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas