Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Rahenno swore when he realized that the beast didn't even bother with the kunai. He jumped back and formed handseals, "Water release: Tsunami technique." He said taking moisture from the air and collecting it to one controlled place. A waved fromed from behind Rahenno and grow to Tsunami size in seconds. He sent the giant wave towards the lava and the beast. As the wave started it way towards the destructive monster, Rahenno caught a glimpse of something glowing on the gauntlet on the beast right hand. He thought of a quick plan to hopefully get closer and attack it.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:57 pm

"Mikyo knows nothing!" The Archangel snapped. "If I did not kill him with that Mask, nothing would have. But you know how hard it is to kill a God dont you?" The demonic angel stood up from its perch on the gate and looked at Sojiro. "This village will not be spared Sojiro of the Bamboo. They dont deserve to breath, let alone live. These bags of flesh dont even know how to destroy the Elementals. How do you expect them to bring me to my knees?" The semi-god looked to Sojiro then to the humans. "When I resurrected him, the curse followed, and he didnt know that the Mask would kill him. Mikyo will never return to the mortal relm again. And since the only thing that linked him to this world is gone," The Archangel made a gesture to where he flung the beast known as Carge. "He has no way of returning."

Oni_Soul

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:59 pm

User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User Image Kazuo looked at the demon who was speaking with his right eye. "Psh, he's not even worth it. This demon dude is so annoying." He shakes his head and sighs.

(everyone click my siggy please and check out the thread.)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:01 pm

Raising a finger and opening his mouth, Jono was about to comment on the situation, but decided simply to hold his tongue and stay out of it just in case things got too hairy. While he was sure he could take care of himself, he wasn't sure if he was permitted to engage in combat.

Fanoto

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:23 pm

Sojiro chuckled and looked back at the shinobi behind him. "We humans are quite resourceful, you'll see. As for you-" Sojiro turned to face the demon and shook his head. "I'm afraid your pet will have to step making such a mess of things!" Sojiro smiled politely and held his left hand out to the side, his palm facing downward, then turning and facing the sky. His hand gripped towards the palm like a claw, and he held it like that.

Where the creature was spewing lava, the ground underneath it began to quake, and several hundred bamboo stalks stabbed into the bulk of its body, attempting to pierce it through. Due to Sojiro's interruption, the creature began spewing less and less of the lava. "Hurry, go now! You see this being in front of me has no intention of sparing anyone! Attack while we are all still standing!" He was of course speaking to all the ninja behind him.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:20 am

When Korrin reached the top of the wall and stood up to take a look at what was going on, he froze, breath caught in his chest, eyes as wide as they could possibly be, mouth hanging wide open. After a couple moments he started breathing again and his mouth closed a little. He started reciting ever prayer he could remember.

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:19 am

"Rahenno! Take care of the archangle, I'll take care of its pet." yelled Xantos. He turned his balisong knife toward him, slicing open his shirt and tearing it off. "Well...this'll be a good time to use this..." He placed a scroll on the ground, opened it and deactivated the seal. One hundred puppets appeared in a large flash of smoke. Xantos reached to his chest and opened a compartment, then watched thousands of chakra strings reach out and attach to all the puppets. They all engaged their weapons and Xantos ordered them to all attack the large behemoth in unison, attacking and retracting, some with melee weapons, others with built in senbon and kunai launchers. Before the lava reached him, he pulled his chainsawblade from its sheathed, threw it on the ground, stepping on it, and then using its flight ability to use it as a surf board. He took off above the lava and hovered there. "Alright...this might just buy me some time to think...what would destroy it....it's fire so maybe something to do with water. Rahenno's attack didn't work. Perhaps the ice orb that the archangel has is the key....or maybe somebody with the hyouton bloodline."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:20 am

Rahenno saw the bamboo attack the the beast. He formed seals, knowing this would be a good opportunity. "Wind Release: Assassin's rush!" He said as the wind flew towards thebeast, with Rahenno moving with it almost instantly. Now he was on the beast's right shoulder. He used chakra to stay on the skin of the beast. Rahenno put out his right hand and focused water chakra to a center point on his hand. "Water Release: Typhoon Rasengan." He created a small ball of spiraling water. Adding more chakra, making it spike out of control but still allowed control. Rahenno started to run and down the arm of the beast. Hopefully he was fast enough to get to the gauntlet before it would try and throw him off. He made it to the gauntlet on the arm of the beast. He saw the to gem that he seen earlier. He stoped to regain balance and pulled his arm back and shot forward, aiming for the gem.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:24 am

Kit watched the entire scenario unfold infront of him. Hearing the words about Mikyo he smiled. He recalled a time when Lenon had compared him to Mikyo saying Kit could be just lke him. Pushing the memory from his mind Kit heard the spat between Sojiro and the god like creature. Listening from the balcony Kit activated his blood red eyes. Just in case. He wasnt very strong but he wouldnt die if he had to fight. He wouldnt allow it. His Taijutsu was excellent but he was a ninjutsu master. It wasnt his best day for a fight. Standing on the gates Kit hoped off and leaned against it watching still. He wouldnt make a move. Looking to his left Kit noticed Xantos using the 100 puppet technique. Smiling he gave a yawn. Puppets not longer intrested Kit. He was more into forbidden jutsu and power. He was closely similar to a man in legends. A man named Orochimaru. He was one of the first three sannin and was a god amoung normal ninja. But that was then and this is now. He could do nothing to help. It was up to everyone else now.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:25 am

Kazuma summoned a toad that took his cloak and hat, Kazuma jumped down from the tree as the toad vanished, "Syn-Senpai, what cna I do I want to fight the monster" he said happily and smiled.

irishshamrock12

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:48 am

Yokai froze as he heard the words of Mikyo from the archangel, "YOU KILLED MY STEPFATHER?!" Yokai ran to the archangel, "Bring him back to the mortal world! Bring him back! Please, bring him back!" Tears started to beg for them to get out, but Yokai tried his best to hold him back. "He doesn't even know that he had a step-son..."

(Lol, i have no idea what was going on, so im just gonna continue from whats happening on this page)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:35 am

User ImageUser Image
Synyster Looked over at him, "Fine if were here we might as well help." He looked over at the shadow clone and said, "You know what to do after I do this." He stepped out approaching the ugly monster infront of him. Closing his eyes he flashes his sharingans on to help him do this he stgarts doing hand signs at speed unseeable by a normal eye. "Rock finale." Rock and earth all around the monster started to cover the monster starting to slow his moment as the title wave hit him. Synyster with the flick of his wrist made the rock covered monster explode but he didn't know how much effect it would do.

Doton: Iwa Finaru (Earth Release: Rock finale)
Description: This jutsu uses up almost all of the shinobi’s chakra. It is highly destructive, and almost ascertains death. Rocks and debris materials, as well as chunks of the earth will continuously barrage at the opponent from all directions. As soon as each of the pieces of earth, rock or debris approaches the opponent, they will explode, causing a brutal destructive force with all the pieces exploding. Using this technique as mentioned will use up almost all of the ninja's chakra, meaning it can only be done once in a long time, and after using it, the ninja will be unable to perform anymore jutsus and will likely have to flee if there are more opponents.

SynysterGatesRules

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:40 am

((wait!! don't try and crush it. I'm on the things arm.))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:14 am

Chuckling, both Jono decided to remain neutral in the fight since he knew that in order to take down such a colossal being, he would rather not chance there being innocents nearby. Regardless, he still owed it to himself to be prepared. The pair of men, in complete unison, began to take out water bottle after water bottle of sand and pouring it at their feet. After five bottles, they were out of everything they brought and had a small collection, maybe enough to fill a small, shallow sandbox. If he was called for, the sand would be more than enough.

Fanoto

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:27 am

Suddenly a large snake like piece of earth flew up towards the beast in the sky. It quickly grabbed Rahenno off the beast as he finished his attack on him taking him away from the danger. When Rahenno would be grabbed by the earth, he would feel like he was flying through the air just not being able to see anything. The slither of earth landed on the ground and then turned over to become like a soft served ice cream cone. Then it unwrapped itself from around Rahenno, and then returned somewhere in the forest.

A tanned figure appeared a couple meters away from where the monster, and all the shinobi were at. The scroll on his back was lifted off and then dropped it on the ground which was swallowed by the earth which made it safe from any attacks. The figure disappeared almost as suddenly as he appeared. He appeared next to Sojiro in a crouching position, he then took his hands and started to lift the air which made the earth beneath the bamboo lift into the air to hurt the beast with better penatration.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 388 389 390 391 392 393 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games