Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3903 3904 3905 3906 3907 3908 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:26 pm
Tanakietsu
*impulse-hugs the dancing Goosey* Oro... Tana is so sleepy again, having spent another entire night reading manga. This time he read the 18 volumes of Holyland in one sitting. It was super exciting and heart pounding the entire time.

I really need to break the habit though, this is going to kill my sleep schedule something awful. I need to get back into the rhythm of things. *hands everyone a bouquet of Tana-Love-Roses*

*nuzzluffs da Tana* I may be hideously behind the times . . . but don't you have a little one? How do you stay up so late so often when you have Rose to look after?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:12 pm
Ahhh... Well she, um. Lives with her mom now. Which is why I moved. To be closer to her. Mommy and Daddy aren't exactly on speaking terms let alone living together anymore terms.  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:00 pm
Tanakietsu
Ahhh... Well she, um. Lives with her mom now. Which is why I moved. To be closer to her. Mommy and Daddy aren't exactly on speaking terms let alone living together anymore terms.

*massive hugs* I'm so sorry, Tana. I didn't know. Please . . . forgive me for my impertinence.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:48 pm
Nyah-hah-hah. No worries, fratellone. *hugs then pats Talon on the back* Life is what we make of it, no? We all have to make decisions and live with the consequences. n_n It's too much if I just focus on what has happened. In a twisted, perverse kind of way I am somewhat liberated from those responsibilities even if the thought does repulse me. I wish for nothing more than to be a part of my daughter's life and that is a role I am still fulfilling.

That said... *pops a crapton of confetti poppers* Random celebration for no reason time. I managed to put all of my fanfics on hiatus in order to begin yet another novel. Perhaps I will have my American debut!

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:30 am
-parties for Tana-tan!-

Cake? Muffins? Waffles?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:54 pm
*brings in his birthday cake of Bacon cake, candied bacon between the layers, and maple frosting* here ya go . . . party away. 3nodding  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:06 pm
Well, given how quiet it is, I think I can start something new. Today I noted a thread in the chan boards about why people don't like Cyclops of X-Men faire anymore. I also knew about an event with the Avengers vs the X-Men. Such didn't get a whole lot of attention from me till today. On a whim, I looked up Cyke's history on wikipedia and read the majority of it . . . and was actually impressed. He's grown from a yes-man into freakin' Magneto!

User Image

is a link too . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:45 pm
Was the dislike of Cyclops really such a thing? I've disliked since I was a child, but it has always been nothing more than that sort of childish distaste. I'm rather apathetic to most of the X-men as the group never truly captivated me. I suppose rather to say, I dislike the X-men team and prefer whatever the villains under Magneto called themselves. Well, I also am a big fan of Xavier. *shrugs* I suppose it could be a mere trend, fratellone? Could there really be such a disfavor for a man who could technically be called the front man for the X-men. I know Wolverine is the poster child, but I always felt that Cyclops was the most true to the X-men image.

Oro ... *scratches himself* Too much hair I need to shave soon. I don't know how some of these American men let themselves have such hair. 3x *rolls around on the Hangout floor in discomfort*

Eight-hour-later edit: Tana did it again... 3: Eight volumes of Open Sesame! and 100 chapters of another manga. I'm gonna go die over there now. *points at the time-out corner only to walk over, fall to the ground, and lose consciousness*

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:43 pm
Apparently he has been getting some flak as of late. Personally I never had any love or hate for him. It was the growing mention of him as a baddie that caught my attention. Cyke was always the poster boy for the X-ideology, while Wolverine was the badass of the group. everybody loves the latter, while most simply look to the former as a figurehead. As the ideal of the X-Men changed, so did Cyclops . . . or was it the other way around? Either way, the X-Men are the new villains, and I like them this way.

I miss the days when I could just do nothing all day and night. Too damn responsible for my own good now.

Magni does some manscaping from time to time. For instance, the tacky arrow formed out of chest and belly hair? Yeah. I do that to give my wife a not-so-subtle hint.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:30 pm
The X-men are the bad guys? I haven't kept up with them in such a long time that I have no idea what has happened. I'm glad they got a make-over though. I hate to say it but I always thought they were one of the dorkier superhero conglomerates. Not that many of the others were much better, I suppose I just enjoy superheroes in the singular. n_n;

Oro, I sound like some kind of freeloader when you put it like that, "do nothing all day and night"... *sighs* I suppose in many ways you are right. I do make a living that is somewhat comfortable. Oh well...

Oooh, Talon's an arrow? Surely someday I would have to try that. I dislike the "man scaping" terminology though, I always thought it was good hygiene. Tana just goes everywhere essentially hairless minus the fuzz on the top of his head.

Tanakietsu

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:21 pm
Well, I keep my manscaping to places I can easily reach such as what is kept private, and occasionally my chest/belleh. My face is obviously manicured for my work, and occasionally I buzz mah head for convenience sake. One buzz, and I'm good for a couple months of no combing my hair.

The X-Men are not as much baddies, as no longer fighting the baddies, and struggling to keep their people populated. That makes them pseudo-baddies now, and with typical drama, they have the upper hand for now. Click on that big picture to get a good synopsis of the current situation. heart

Sorry for making you feel bad . . . wish I had that kind of walking-around money. V_V  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:41 am
Whoot, heatwave finally broke. In other news: we have a small bat colony living in our air conditioner.

Also, finally saw Brave. Beautifully illustrated, great music, excellent characters, decent plot.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:51 pm
*Snatches Eka and gives her a big hug* Glad to hear Brave wasn't a colossal failure like it could have been. It's one of the few movies I haven't managed to sneak off to watch.

In other news, Tana needs to buy a new phone. My previous one is kaput in all kinds of ways.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:02 pm
I look forward to Brave . . . though I am more happy to know that Avengers will come out on Blue Ray soon. Magni likey dat movie.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:15 pm
Electric Kool-Aid
Whoot, heatwave finally broke. In other news: we have a small bat colony living in our air conditioner.

Also, finally saw Brave. Beautifully illustrated, great music, excellent characters, decent plot.

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-BAT . . . . er . . . thing?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3903 3904 3905 3906 3907 3908 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games