Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:45 pm
Splodges
Blind Blindness

That's sad! Poor hen. Those foxes causing trouble xD

I'm sorry about your mom. Yeah, brain surgery can definitely impact a person's personality. They mess around with all types of structures, perhaps removing parts of them, and that results in mood and behavioral changes. Injuries and tumors can definitely impact your existing personality as well. The brain is quite an interesting thing. I guess that's why I partially studied it as a psychology major.

It's a big dog. I forget the breed. It's my friend's dog. Sweet, pretty dog. Maybe at times he takes her out 3 or 4 times a day? I wouldn't like to go to the bathroom twice a day, no.

It's good to get a kitten, so that she becomes accustomed to Oskar at an early age. It sounds like Oskar gets along with cats, which is good. And if the cat gets along with Oskar, the cat can serve as a great companion.

I know. It is sad.

It's okay. She had a brain hemorrhage. Then later she had other health issues. The brain is a delicate organ.

I love dogs, and cats..and animals in general. I hope he takes her out more than twice. My cousin had brought her Husky over once one day. She was so big and friendly. She and Oskar had fun playing in the back yard. Oskar was so tiny compared to her. It was rather cute seeing them get along.

I was sick for a couple of days. I think it was food poisoning. So I'll most likely not eat out for a while.

Oskar loves cats. Just a shame every time he tries to sniff them or get near them to play, they all scatter from him. >.< But yes, a kitten would be best so that way they'll be used to him.

*pats* Those darn health issues Dx...well, peace now.

I love animals, too. I was taking Belle to the vet yesterday and I saw a couple big dogs. They were adorable. Animals make your life better. I wish our cats got along more, but time and circumstance has impaired interpersonal relations. That's wonderful that Oskar is such a friendly, socially lovable animal.

I love eating out. Mostly take-out. Fast food, pizza, Panda express. I'm a picky eater, though, and a lazy one. But when I do eat, I eat a lot.

Those scaredy cats! They shy away and want their introversion. Sometimes they just don't like dogs. I have a feeling that Belle would actually get along well with a dog. She has a very calming disposition, but she is also curious.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:48 pm
For all our lovely members out there, new and old, don't be afraid to introduce yourselves! We love you no matter who you are or where you came from. heart eek  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

xXNightmare_Panda13Xx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:12 pm
Hello all, my name is Jessica but feel free to call me anything. Though if you do want to call me Jessi, please, please, please, drop the "e". I'm 24 years old, a full time worker, a student, and a part time step mom. I enjoy reading, listening to music, watching anime, watching Netflix, Youtube, you know, all the random things. I'm currently trying to loose weight, but you know, that is very hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:06 pm
PandaPuppy13
Hello all, my name is Jessica but feel free to call me anything. Though if you do want to call me Jessi, please, please, please, drop the "e". I'm 24 years old, a full time worker, a student, and a part time step mom. I enjoy reading, listening to music, watching anime, watching Netflix, Youtube, you know, all the random things. I'm currently trying to loose weight, but you know, that is very hard.

Hi Jessi! Welcome to the guild. I'm 24 years old as well. That's great that you're a full-time worker and student. I start graduate school and a new job in the spring. Also, all those other things you mentioned are awesome. And you're right, losing weight is quite difficult. xd  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:14 pm
Blind Blindness

I love animals, too. I was taking Belle to the vet yesterday and I saw a couple big dogs. They were adorable. Animals make your life better. I wish our cats got along more, but time and circumstance has impaired interpersonal relations. That's wonderful that Oskar is such a friendly, socially lovable animal.

I love eating out. Mostly take-out. Fast food, pizza, Panda express. I'm a picky eater, though, and a lazy one. But when I do eat, I eat a lot.

Those scaredy cats! They shy away and want their introversion. Sometimes they just don't like dogs. I have a feeling that Belle would actually get along well with a dog. She has a very calming disposition, but she is also curious.

Yeah.

Oh how is she doing? What kind of dogs were they? Every time I take Oskar to the vet he gets excited and wants to play with the other dogs or even cats.

I just had pizza for dinner. We had Pizza Hut. I love Pizza Hut. They're the only pizza place here in town that's actually good. We have other places, and they just don't taste right. I'm pretty picky too when it comes to food. Like if I eat a garden burger/veggie burger, I don't like Ketchup in my burger. BUT I do use ketchup to dip my burger in.

They're outside cats that aren't used to dogs in general. We have a neighbor that has two dogs, maybe more. They keep them tied up though. So we never see them. Just always hear them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:44 am
Blind Blindness
PandaPuppy13

Hi Jessi! Welcome to the guild. I'm 24 years old as well. That's great that you're a full-time worker and student. I start graduate school and a new job in the spring. Also, all those other things you mentioned are awesome. And you're right, losing weight is quite difficult. xd

Thank you, Blind Blindness. I wish you the best of luck in graduate school and your new job!  

xXNightmare_Panda13Xx

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:00 pm
PandaPuppy13
Blind Blindness
PandaPuppy13

Thank you, Blind Blindness. I wish you the best of luck in graduate school and your new job!

You're welcome! And that's sweet of you, thank you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:34 pm
Splodges
Blind Blindness

Yeah.

Oh how is she doing? What kind of dogs were they? Every time I take Oskar to the vet he gets excited and wants to play with the other dogs or even cats.

I just had pizza for dinner. We had Pizza Hut. I love Pizza Hut. They're the only pizza place here in town that's actually good. We have other places, and they just don't taste right. I'm pretty picky too when it comes to food. Like if I eat a garden burger/veggie burger, I don't like Ketchup in my burger. BUT I do use ketchup to dip my burger in.

They're outside cats that aren't used to dogs in general. We have a neighbor that has two dogs, maybe more. They keep them tied up though. So we never see them. Just always hear them.

The doctor said her swelling hadn't gotten better and suspects it's cancer. We get the biopsy results most likely Thursday or Friday. She needed two of her toes amputated. She's at home now. She's doing as well as can be expected. She has a bandage and Fetanyl pain patch, is very affectionate. No longer has the collar on. We'll see what happens.
I believe the dog is a mix between German Shepard and Border collie.
Aww, yeah that's good when they get excited. Some pets are somewhat traumatized, but others actually like the new experience.

Oh, I like Pizza Hut. That's the only restaurant you could eat in and not just order out, but they closed the pizza hut nearby years ago. I don't know if there's another one, but we can order from there. Man, yeah, I'm the pickiest. I like plain burgers. I don't care for any condiments or even lettuce (although I'd eat the lettuce), and I don't care for cheese. I don't like tomatoes. So, yeah xD
I will eat my nuggets and fries with or without ketchup, but I don't like mustard. My pickiness is why I suffer in life, in part. I do like chicken, so. If it's fast food, chicken...I'll probably like it. But I don't like Tacos. So not necessarily.

I used to hear the neighbor's dogs bark. Not anymore xD. And yeah outside cats are most likely not as dog friendly.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:28 pm
Blind Blindness

The doctor said her swelling hadn't gotten better and suspects it's cancer. We get the biopsy results most likely Thursday or Friday. She needed two of her toes amputated. She's at home now. She's doing as well as can be expected. She has a bandage and Fetanyl pain patch, is very affectionate. No longer has the collar on. We'll see what happens.
Aww, yeah that's good when they get excited. Some pets are somewhat traumatized, but others actually like the new experience.

Oh, I like Pizza Hut. That's the only restaurant you could eat in and not just order out, but they closed the pizza hut nearby years ago. I don't know if there's another one, but we can order from there. Man, yeah, I'm the pickiest. I like plain burgers. I don't care for any condiments or even lettuce (although I'd eat the lettuce), and I don't care for cheese. I don't like tomatoes. So, yeah xD
I will eat my nuggets and fries with or without ketchup, but I don't like mustard. My pickiness is why I suffer in life, in part. I do like chicken, so. If it's fast food, chicken...I'll probably like it. But I don't like Tacos. So not necessarily.

I used to hear the neighbor's dogs bark. Not anymore xD. And yeah outside cats are most likely not as dog friendly.

Aww man. I hope she's okay. Poor girl.

Those are two big dogs. So I bet he's huge. I love big dogs. I just can't have any cause we don't have room in the house. Nor do we have a fenced in yard.

Our Pizza Hut had closed down years ago too. Then like three years ago or so, they reopened it up again..but in a different location. Which was weird cause their old location was still there and vacant.

I will only eat tomatoes if they're cooked or finely chopped. Otherwise I will not eat them. I'm vegetarian, so I don't eat meat. I do love tacos though. Especially breakfast tacos. Yum! I kind of want one now. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:38 pm
Splodges
Blind Blindness

Aww man. I hope she's okay. Poor girl.

Those are two big dogs. So I bet he's huge. I love big dogs. I just can't have any cause we don't have room in the house. Nor do we have a fenced in yard.

Our Pizza Hut had closed down years ago too. Then like three years ago or so, they reopened it up again..but in a different location. Which was weird cause their old location was still there and vacant.

I will only eat tomatoes if they're cooked or finely chopped. Otherwise I will not eat them. I'm vegetarian, so I don't eat meat. I do love tacos though. Especially breakfast tacos. Yum! I kind of want one now. >.<

She's struggling to walk. She got her bandaged changed today. But she's status quo, I guess you could say. At least the doctor said she is healing up nicely. Next appointment in a few days. Biopsy results soon, probably tomorrow [Friday]

Yeah, she's a big dog. I don't think they have a fenced in yard, but they do live in a gated community and when taking her out for walks put her on a leash.

Ahh, you had that same pizza hut problem! Yeah, these places open up somewhere new further away from you :/. We had several restaurants close over the years, like Steak 'N Ale.

Oh, kudos to you! I could never be a vegetarian. I love meat way too much. rofl  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:52 pm
She's struggling to walk. She got her bandaged changed today. But she's status quo, I guess you could say. At least the doctor said she is healing up nicely. Next appointment in a few days. Biopsy results soon, probably tomorrow [Friday]

Yeah, she's a big dog. I don't think they have a fenced in yard, but they do live in a gated community and when taking her out for walks put her on a leash.

Ahh, you had that same pizza hut problem! Yeah, these places open up somewhere new further away from you :/. We had several restaurants close over the years, like Steak 'N Ale.

She'll be up and running in no time since she's healing up nicely.~ I hope that it's not cancer and that she'll be okay.

We live in what my dad considers the "barrio". We just got new neighbors too. I hope they're nice and clean people. We have a couple houses on the street that are so dirty. Their trash gets in our yard. It's quite frustrating at times.

Before our Pizza Hut reopened back in our town, the closest Pizza Hut we had was about half an hour away. And some times we'd order from them.

I've been vegetarian since I was a little kid. I remember being 3 and 4 years old and wanting a hamburger happy meal, but without the meat. >.< So when I would get my happy meal I always took out the meat and gave it to my sister. She loved me for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:31 pm
Splodges

Quote:
She'll be up and running in no time since she's healing up nicely.~ I hope that it's not cancer and that she'll be okay.

We live in what my dad considers the "barrio". We just got new neighbors too. I hope they're nice and clean people. We have a couple houses on the street that are so dirty. Their trash gets in our yard. It's quite frustrating at times.

Before our Pizza Hut reopened back in our town, the closest Pizza Hut we had was about half an hour away. And some times we'd order from them.

I've been vegetarian since I was a little kid. I remember being 3 and 4 years old and wanting a hamburger happy meal, but without the meat. >.< So when I would get my happy meal I always took out the meat and gave it to my sister. She loved me for it.

Thank you for the good wishes. We hope for the best. She's walking better today since her new bandage change yesterday, so that's good.

Oh, I see. We live in a middle-class suburban neighborhood, so luckily we don't have to deal with our neighbors' trash getting in our yard (and no, I am not insulting where you live, don't worry) I do live in Miami, which has a lot of Spanish speakers, but I don't live in a predominantly Spanish part of the city, such as Little Havana or Hialeah. On the downside, our neighbor's house extends into our yard, but whatever. It hasn't made any difference, except the couple times over the years painters asked to have access to our backyard to paint that side of their house.

You're probably better off being a vegetarian if you get enough protein and nutrients from a variety of vegetables. McDonald's for me means nuggets and fries, so if it means a hamburger without the meat for you, then I guess that's to be commended. And they'll have to accommodate that whether they like it or not rofl

P.S. I'm an only child  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:39 pm
Blind Blindness

Thank you for the good wishes. We hope for the best. She's walking better today since her new bandage change yesterday, so that's good.

Oh, I see. We live in a middle-class suburban neighborhood, so luckily we don't have to deal with our neighbors' trash getting in our yard (and no, I am not insulting where you live, don't worry) I do live in Miami, which has a lot of Spanish speakers, but I don't live in a predominantly Spanish part of the city, such as Little Havana or Hialeah. On the downside, our neighbor's house extends into our yard, but whatever. It hasn't made any difference, except the couple times over the years painters asked to have access to our backyard to paint that side of their house.

You're probably better off being a vegetarian if you get enough protein and nutrients from a variety of vegetables. McDonald's for me means nuggets and fries, so if it means a hamburger without the meat for you, then I guess that's to be commended. And they'll have to accommodate that whether they like it or not rofl

Oh well that's great then. She's doing better already~

Where I live we have a lot of illegals. It seems like they all just want to migrate over here. It doesn't bother me. What does bother me is that they don't know how to put their trash in the garbage bins. I have nothing against Mexicans. I'm part Mexican myself, as well as part Spanish and Indian.

I don't really go to McDonalds anymore. If I do go there, it's for a flurry or their fries. Used to have a good Twist Cone that consisted of both vanilla and chocolate ice cream. But then they did away with that. sweatdrop I get all my nutrients from the things I eat, plus I also take multivitamins as well. So that helps.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:53 pm
Splodges
Blind Blindness

Oh well that's great then. She's doing better already~

Where I live we have a lot of illegals. It seems like they all just want to migrate over here. It doesn't bother me. What does bother me is that they don't know how to put their trash in the garbage bins. I have nothing against Mexicans. I'm part Mexican myself, as well as part Spanish and Indian.

I don't really go to McDonalds anymore. If I do go there, it's for a flurry or their fries. Used to have a good Twist Cone that consisted of both vanilla and chocolate ice cream. But then they did away with that. sweatdrop I get all my nutrients from the things I eat, plus I also take multivitamins as well. So that helps.

Just hopefully goes #2..

Yeah, I think that would bother most people. I'm sorry that they don't. That's a nice heritage you have there. I'm your standard Caucasian lol

Yeah, I remember that cone. I got sick of McDonalds so I'm not eating there as much as I was, but I do eat other fast food a lot. I take 4 vitamins: Vitamin D, a multiple, B complex, and fish oil. For years now. Which is good...because I eat like crap xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:32 pm
Blind Blindness

Just hopefully goes #2..

Yeah, I think that would bother most people. I'm sorry that they don't. That's a nice heritage you have there. I'm your standard Caucasian lol

Yeah, I remember that cone. I got sick of McDonalds so I'm not eating there as much as I was, but I do eat other fast food a lot. I take 4 vitamins: Vitamin D, a multiple, B complex, and fish oil. For years now. Which is good...because I eat like crap xD

I hope she was able to go without a problem.

It's okay, and thank you~ Lololol standard. My two best friends are Caucasian. I love them to death~ This year we're doing a gifts exchange for Christmas. So I'm pretty excited about that.

My best friend actually got herself a Big Mac today. I can't eat meat cause it makes my tummy hurt really bad, and then I get sick. I've been like this my whole life though. I should be vegan to be honest since I'm lactose intolerant. But I love cheese<333 Those are good vitamins. Once in a while I have to take Iron cause of a iron deficiency I have. If my bones start hurting me then I have to go back to taking it for a couple of weeks. Anemia.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games