Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:18 am

WildSpiderKiller
Suddenly a large snake like piece of earth flew up towards the beast in the sky. It quickly grabbed Rahenno off the beast as he finished his attack on him taking him away from the danger. When Rahenno would be grabbed by the earth, he would feel like he was flying through the air just not being able to see anything. The slither of earth landed on the ground and then turned over to become like a soft served ice cream cone. Then it unwrapped itself from around Rahenno, and then returned somewhere in the forest.

A tanned figure appeared a couple meters away from where the monster, and all the shinobi were at. The scroll on his back was lifted off and then dropped it on the ground which was swallowed by the earth which made it safe from any attacks. The figure disappeared almost as suddenly as he appeared. He appeared next to Sojiro in a crouching position, he then took his hands and started to lift the air which made the earth beneath the bamboo lift into the air to hurt the beast with better penatration.

Rahenno got up as he was let out of the slither of earth. One more seconded and I would have been crushed He thought. He started to focus chakra to his eyes and closed them. When he reopened them, his eyes where a cyan-gray color. This showed he changed his eyes to Hyouton lvl3. He formed seals. "Hyouton: Freeze frame!" Rahenno knew this would effect most but this jutsu can slow down but hopefully it would slow down the beast.

((Remember we can't attack in every post, one person can't keep track of all that.))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:25 am

Sorcam quickly rushed to the gates, feeling an immense release of chakara. His eyes opened in awe as he saw the battle at the gates, the two Sand Shinobi, the Cloud Shinobi, and...Lenon? Pushing that aside, he sunk into the ground after preforming handseals and appeared behind the wall near Kazuo. "What in Hell is going on here?" he asked.

-----

Lenon followed suit with Xantos, barely registering Sorcam, as he summoned his hundred puppets as soon as his four seals flew to the corners of the village. His puppet's weapons appeared, they shot multiple weapons and other things at the archangel, aiming to at least distract it by flying around it's eyes.

((Posting order?))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 am

User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User Image (I don't think there is a posting order really.)

Kazuo turns his head back at Sorcam. "Oh hey. Nothing much, some demon and it's pet is attacking Cloud. I'm waiting for Rahenno to need my help before I get involved so I don't get in his way." He looks back to the battle.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:46 am

Kyo watched the as the new beast came forth and Rahenno and the others began the assault. the thing was way beyond his level to deal with. he was only a special jounin. he jumped up onto the gate to dodge the lava and continued to watch. "i doubt there is much we can do Kyo. we are not strong enough to fight that demon. wait for your moment, if they need assisstence then step in otherwise just wait and build up your chakra." Shin whispered in Kyo's mind.

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:05 pm

(Nice moves everyone. Hehe. Oni_Soul's gonna have fun dodging all those attacks, if he can. O>O XD Imma stay stationary for right now. )
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:07 pm

Sano walked up next to Jono and looked at the ongoing fight. "What...what in God's name is that?" He asked looking at Jono imploringly. "What should we do? Technically it's not our fight, is it? But I don't know our standing with Kumo well enough to tell what our next move should be."

(So who is the attacking demon and about what size is it?)

Plexilate

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:11 pm

____* MIZU* ____

Mizu jumped on a higher tree branch as she watched everyone fight.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:13 pm

"That is why I'm merely preparing a defense rather than an offense. I suggest we simply stay a fair distance so as not to add to the confusion." Both Jono spoke from their sitting positions, playing with the sand around them.

Fanoto

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:14 pm

((I think we should come up with a posting order, and wait for Oni to post. Btw Scrapples please accept my Vizard profile in the Bleach RPG.))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:16 pm

"Alrighty, then." He replied as he too sat down with the Jono's as he uncorked his gourds hoping that they would not be forced into the occuring fight at the gates of Kumo.

Plexilate

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:49 pm

((wow....))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:02 pm

(Thats it? I'm expecting an epic post here. Pull it off, or die! >D )

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:04 pm

(I can't wait for something to go boom. If my custom jutsu gets accept, I'm gonna try and use it here to make a good dent...)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:10 pm

((why when Rahenno figured it out?))

The gaint gave a thunderous laugh as the attacks failed against it's massive form. Each attempt pinged off of the tough hide and muscle that covered it's body. The beast looked down at the human that was running along his arm. It lifted it's left hand and tried to smack the insect like man, but was to slow. He watched the man fly off of his arm by an unusal looking thing. His attention diverted back towards the mass of shinobi. The beast slammed its hand to the ground gripping the ground as it let out a monsterous roar, that sent flames and lava spewing from its mouth and flying rapidly towards the group of attacking shinobi.

The Angel watched the puppets close in and held out his right hand, palm open towards the flying marrienets. He whispered words in a demonic tonge and a dark sphere started to pull together in his open palm. A shrill frequency shot through the air as a massive bolt left the sphere and moved along the path of the puppets.

User Image

Oni_Soul

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Rahenno got down on all fours himself. He gathered up some of his demons chakra. He formed handseals and slamed his hand into the ground. "Water Wall!" Rahenno poured alot of chakra into this justu and created a wall that would protect all of his fellow shinobi.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games