Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:11 pm
RammingStone
A gray fox walks into the Cafe. He is about five foot ten, and is wearing a light gray zip- up hoodie, dark blue jeans, and no shoes. His hood was up.

He sat at a table close to the door, and pulled his hoodie down, revealing a scar across his left eye. He didn't seem to be hostile, more just a little bit uncomfortable then anything else.

A frustrated panda came into the bustling cafe and saw a handsome fox so he decided to sit close by. Maybe they would talk. Who knows? The panda adjusted his jacket and made sure his booty shorts weren't sinching up in the creases before He made his way over towards the fox.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:13 am
Knux_nyan
"Ammy's here too? Wow it really has been awhile. Where is she?" He asked.

"She had to go and take care of a few things" Kai replied. He glanced out the window and looked around, "I think she should be back shortly though..."  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:11 am
Knux shook his head then with a smile. "Sooo...just at random. Any girlfriends I should know about?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:32 pm
pandasprincess
RammingStone
A gray fox walks into the Cafe. He is about five foot ten, and is wearing a light gray zip- up hoodie, dark blue jeans, and no shoes. His hood was up.

He sat at a table close to the door, and pulled his hoodie down, revealing a scar across his left eye. He didn't seem to be hostile, more just a little bit uncomfortable then anything else.

A frustrated panda came into the bustling cafe and saw a handsome fox so he decided to sit close by. Maybe they would talk. Who knows? The panda adjusted his jacket and made sure his booty shorts weren't sinching up in the creases before He made his way over towards the fox.

The newcomer noticed the panda sitting next to him. Obviously he was rather ticked off, so he decided to talk, but be wary.

"Hi." the wolf said. "The name's Alex. You?"

SC Rammstein

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:42 pm
RammingStone
pandasprincess
RammingStone
x.

"

"Hi, I'm Trey." He smiled at the fox quite happy to hopefully be making a friend. This guy looked tough, maybe he would stay a friend even though Trey had a temper. "Alex is a nice name. See I like four letter words."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:29 pm
Knux_nyan
Knux shook his head then with a smile. "Sooo...just at random. Any girlfriends I should know about?"

Kai sat down and nommed on a piece of cake he had been holding. "Actually... Amaterasu and I are..." he couldn't finish his sentence without going red under his golden fur.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:15 am
"Aaaaah I knew you would get lucky my man. So this girl? She come here to visit you often? I'm not gonna steal her so oh can put our mind at ease there." He said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:32 am
Kaishin almost laughed, "Ammy and I are living together actually... and if you think you can steal the Sun Goddess away from me, then you got another thing coming".
He got up and stretched, "Well I better get back to work. Nice talking with you again".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:58 am
"Alright man. Don't wanna keep yah from your duties." He said as he relaxed in his chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:18 pm
It had been a most satisfactory day for Azura. This northern sergal tracked down and eliminated a bounty worth more alive than dead, but the pleasure of putting the maniacal sicko away for eternity was worth the seventy percent pay cut. With a sigh of satisfaction and finally wiping blood off of his face, Azura's 8 foot 5 inch profile ducked under the door frame and walked into the cafe. His large black boots thudded on the tiles as he stepped in. He had never been in a cafe before, so he did not know what to expect. He just hoped for a cup of tea. His eyes darted around the room, taking note of anything and everything.

Light chatter here and there. The sound of clinking of teaspoons, forks, cups, and dishes along with the sound of a running faucet filled the room. The large sergal walked a few more steps in. His equipment rattled and clinked as he moved. He decided to sit down and wait at a small table that seemed comically minuscule in comparison to him, not to mention the chair.  

Arcturus Dawnglow

Lonely Phantom

SC Rammstein

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:53 pm
pandasprincess
RammingStone
pandasprincess
RammingStone
x.

"

"Hi, I'm Trey." He smiled at the fox quite happy to hopefully be making a friend. This guy looked tough, maybe he would stay a friend even though Trey had a temper. "Alex is a nice name. See I like four letter words."

"Pleased to meet you Trey." Alex said, placing a paw out across the table.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:34 pm
RammingStone
pandasprincess
RammingStone
pandasprincess
RammingStone
x.

"

"Nice to meet you too," Trey shook his paw delicately. "Your scar is beautiful. I love facial scars. They say so much." Trey looked in awe but not creepily.

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

SC Rammstein

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:50 am
pandasprincess
RammingStone
pandasprincess
RammingStone
pandasprincess
RammingStone
x.

"

"Nice to meet you too," Trey shook his paw delicately. "Your scar is beautiful. I love facial scars. They say so much." Trey looked in awe but not creepily.

"Ahh, well you know. Thanks." Alex said, smiling.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:03 am
"Anything good hear?" The panda sat back in his chair  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 pm
a certin white wolf walks into the cafe, the hood on my black cloak lowerd so you can see my beautiful silver eyes. sneaks into a chair smileing slightly as i sit. thinking no one noticed his entrance he says "hey stranger, can anyone that works here get me a cup of coffee?". cody laughs slightly then looks around trying to find anything new.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games