Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:58 pm
"I see. Then you're not going anywhere." Zero said, a hole appearing underneath Kagu, and the pillar ramming her inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:57 pm
"We'll see about that one, boy." Kagu chuckled. "We'll see about that."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:13 pm
"You forget. Your reality won't work here. You're better off fighting off wolves with a piece of straw..."

Meanwhile, Valentine was still being thrashed, and the fight between Omazige and Astaroth escalated as the forest itself was being torn asunder by the battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:49 am
Valentine was still incased in ice so he wouldn't be smashed to death. "Your not going to stop anytime soon are you?"  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:42 am
The field around Valentine then continued to shrink...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:32 pm
Valentine sighed and just made the ice more frozen.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:05 pm
Zero then began to slam it even harder into the ground...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:13 pm
The next time the ice shield hit the ground the ground froze and it stayed in place.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:49 pm
Zero growled, before ripping part of the ground out of the ground and aiming Valentine at where Omazige and Astaroth were.

The fight between the two seemed evenly matched, neither side was letting up.

Zero shot Valentine directly at them when Astaroth swung his claymore downward onto Omazige, causing the blade to be deflected.

"!" Astaroth was wide open.

Omazige used the moment and brought his down onto Astaroth, a long line downward along his armor at an angle. Something most would see as impossible with the resilience of the armor.

Fire then spewed from the wound before Astaroth jumped back, glaring at where Valentine was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:24 pm
Once the ice shield hit the ground it disappeared. Valentine shakily got up and dusted him self off. "This is Kagus fault for putting me up against a phsyco." He said glaring back at Astaroth.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 pm
Astaroth gave a low growl, pointing at his wound with two fingers, and then pointing at Valentine.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:02 am
"Like i can control where i'm thrown." Valentine hissed at him.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:21 am
Zero, inside his Realm was crouching down in front of Hael, just staring at her.
He then glared at where Kagu was being held.
"You're going to fix this, like it or not..." he growled, causing Kagu to come from the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:07 am
"I can't." Kagu said simply, her scythe across her back while her arms were crossed over her chest. "I only made one vial to poison her and on vial to cure her. Obviously, I've already used the poison, and I told you Recht has the cure." She sighed heavily, annoyed she was explaining her plans to him. Course, it was a bit expected seeing how the mentality of a three year old...

"You have two options: Either wait painstakingly for a very long time for her to fight it off on her own, if she's lucky, or find Recht and get the cure from him." She groaned, as Hael started coughing rather loudly. As most would describe, it was like she was coughing up a lung.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:17 am
"Oh, we'll be going to Recht alright...But you're not going to be betraying us..." Zero growled, a mark appearing on the back of Kagu's neck. The process felt like a branding.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games