Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:38 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"but i don't want to g....o...."berry fell down on to the ground and couldn't move
" berry?.... berry!?"
berry fell in to the coma bit but was albe to say"i can't mov.........."
" ..." bixyll disappeared and reappeared by her he picked her up than re appeared at the house and sat her dpwn on another bed " " he l0oked dwon at her ".... no"
berry was in a coma and wouldn't wake up. her heart was moving but she looked like she was asleep, but the shot in her heart and gave off some of the shock waves and had messed with her mind.
bixyll was startiong to panic but then the girl walked over and started to work on fixing the problems she looked over at him " your lucky im good in medcial skills she smirked bixyll smirked back and he tended to the boy
berry stops breathing but her heart was still moving.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:03 pm
the girl lookded at bixyll "ummm i could use some help her hear stoped beting bixyll went over to he shochked then started cpr  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:08 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the girl lookded at bixyll "ummm i could use some help her hear stoped beting bixyll went over to he shochked then started cpr
berry didn't move at all but she was now bearly breathing but she was in much pain  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
berry didn't move at all but she was now bearly breathing but she was in much pain
a tear came out of bixylls eye and he said softly too him self "... your always in pain ... because of me.... why does this always happen> the girld loooked at the gorund and thought " yes.... why" bixyll tried his bext to help berry  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:15 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a tear came out of bixylls eye and he said softly too him self "... your always in pain ... because of me.... why does this always happen> the girld loooked at the gorund and thought " yes.... why" bixyll tried his bext to help berry
berry opened her eyes but bearly and kissed him  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll kissed her back and looked up and smiled the girl looked over at them and frwoned than looked away ad walked over to her brother in the other bed and tended to him  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:27 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll kissed her back and looked up and smiled the girl looked over at them and frwoned than looked away ad walked over to her brother in the other bed and tended to him
"...whe..re....ar...e....we......?"berry sayed while her eyes were tryiing to close again  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"...whe..re....ar...e....we......?"berry sayed while her eyes were tryiing to close again
" were in traverse town.... at my freinds old house"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:09 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok"
bixyll sat down in a chair and sighed then buried his face in his hands  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:20 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok"
berry grabs his hands and pulls him to her bed"no sad"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok"
" but... because of me your always in pain...""  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:35 pm
Recca appeared next to berry and bixyll. he saw the boy with the wounds "hmm those won't close with magic, they've been opened through darkness"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:32 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok"
"i would of been dead with out you."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok"
"i would of been dead with out you."
" no.... you would have been puttin in that dangere to cause your death that only happened because of me..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games