Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:58 pm

Tanakietsu
Eulalia_Danae
...but aren't you wearing a santa hat?

So? It's a fashion statement. 3nodding

damn straight!

*thumbs up*
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:11 pm

xp I'm not liking the 20 posts in the guild right now... to busy with another actually good RP... and preaching about nature in the ED... and doing the busload of HW before the holidays

+korin+

Sauriyura

4,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:24 pm

OK, i just joined this guild, and i cannot figure out which of the threads are the best to RP at. What are the best threads here?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:27 pm

Sauriyura
OK, i just joined this guild, and i cannot figure out which of the threads are the best to RP at. What are the best threads here?

I wouldn't say which are the BEST but which is most popular....i figure it would be the newest ones with the most posts.....so....figure that one out....all rps are the best...

Kira-Yamato-san

Sauriyura

4,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:49 pm

thanx. i gotta post a lot so that i can stay in the guild sweatdrop hey, what exactly is nakie day? i mean, i kinda know, but everyone's posting different dates, and i don't think i really know what it is.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:02 pm

An informed question . . . I am not sure on that. Also, as the author of that thread, I would like to publicly defend the post minimum.

This may seem harsh- but get over it. Call this whatever you wish, but 20 is not that many . . . we are trying to find out who is actually active in the guild, and who is just here for access to be here. Start a conversation in the Hangout thread. Ask questions. Make an rp, join an rp. 20 posts is not that much. I am tempted to exepmt people from the starting date of the thread (Dec 19) foreward from the minimum post ruling, but I can make 20 posts in a few days. Two weeks is easy. Even one week is not difficult.

I started that poll in the Warning thread as well, to get a feel for it. Twice more than second place, the leader of opinion says that 20 is nothing. To those whining, I am not sure you want to be taken seriously here. Pardon me if that is mean, but I am not in the mood right now for whining. stare

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:04 pm

Nakie day is gay, what the hay. I will tun o'er em all with mah sleigh.

(Damn me. 3nodding )
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:07 pm

I can get 20 posts in less than an hour... Where's Ayame anyway? gonk

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:08 pm

I do not know. I am usually not here at this time myself.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:09 pm

She's ussually on this time o' night. Oh well. -shrugs it off-

Tanakietsu

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:13 pm

*runs in* w00t! I'm back! Anyone even notice I was gone? I doubt it.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:15 pm

I was wondering where your massive post fits were. 3nodding So, yes, I noticed you were gone. I thought about trying to put in a word for you in the sign in anouncement in case you didn't make it. 3nodding gonk

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:16 pm

If Tana didn't I would have, nick. You are an active member as far as I am concerned.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:17 pm

I would have put in a word for Nick, Psymage, Raiu, (Has Blue signed in yet, I don't think she has...) Blue, and a few others. I think we should probably get rid of silver from the listing though. I sure as hell miss her too. 3nodding crying

Tanakietsu

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:18 pm

Wow. People noticed I was gone. I dont think I even told anyone I was leaving. Thanks.

nick2nick20 Member 500g 472

w00t! Look at that. Over 20 posts! I thought I had more though.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games