Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3908 3909 3910 3911 3912 3913 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:17 am
Heh-heh. Talon sounds fun to hang out with indeed. So mischievous.

*Whistles while twirling a pen between his fingers* Tana is having a hard time venturing away from his current projects but all the RP's and fan-fics I have going are either nonexistent (RP's) or have become temporarily stagnant (fan-fics). I wish I could get into reading novels again instead of toying away my rec time with reading manga. Not that I dislike reading manga in the least. *sigh*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:36 pm
I am a blast to hang out with . . . if you like pervy comments, inappropriate touches, and puns.

I may take up reading some novels again. Restarting the tales of Drizzt Do'urden would be interesting.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:55 am
I always meant to read R.A. Salvatore. I actually have the first four novels of Drizzt's series but never managed to read them. Are they worth the read?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:30 am
I think they are worth the read. I bought a sampler book of Salvatore's writings and the only reason I had to put it down was because I was too busy to read it in one go.

The detail is rich and battles during the story are not boring. That's just my opinion though.  

Gale OverDrive

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:43 pm
Oh man... All this financial aid paperwork is killing me. I wish my high school really taught us how to do taxes and stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:33 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Emperor Ochimaru

I'm an avid poet and I think you'll be seeing my face alot aorund the poetry and RP section of this guild!

I should've seent this coming.
My final, utterless downfall
An angel sputtering helplessly down
Unaided by his wings as they burn
The final remnants of something great

This is how I feel as a poet
While others create mastgerpieces
Limited only by imagination
I spiral out of control
And finally run out of ink

Here I lay, discarded by both..
The light fears my words...
While darkness turns a blind eye
I won't beg for favors...
I'll just ask for a simple exit

Emperor Ecchimau

Rare

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:31 pm
This Goose has been having fun in Canada, eh...

But getting burnt out meant missing out on a few things tonight. But, a few hours without people around other than a snoozing step-sister meant some recovery, so I should feel a bit better until I get home...

I've seen... a black bear, three deer, lots of seagulls, lots of geese (Honk!), a bald eagle, baby goats, turkeys, horses, lots of dog, lots of cows, some sheep, chickens...
...a lotta lotta things.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:58 am
Welcome newcomer, I hope you'll enjoy yourself as we do.

*throws himself around Goosey's legs* Miss you! Glad you're having a great time though - cause Tana wishes he could have seen that bear.

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:02 pm
I road-tripped with the family to Canada once. It was pretty weird. There were sex apparel shops every other block in Vancouver.

Welcome Ochimaru! Do enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:46 pm
-tips over and falls on Tana!- Eep!

We went to hotsprings today...! It made me sleepy on the car ride home...
So many long car rides...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:14 pm
Has anyone here ever done a Wild West setting?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:36 pm
About all the information I've absorbed in my life about the Wild West comes from movies and the video game Red Dead Redemption. Tana is so inexperienced in that genre: too many things that make my skin crawl.

A hot spring? Jealous... *sob*

Tanakietsu

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:49 pm
I can't wait to be able to afford to go to Japan and just stay at some onsen... I love hotsprings~
We're going back to Spokane tomorrow, and then fly back to AZ on Sunday... Not looking forwards to 6 hours on the road, then hotel room, then 2 1/2 hour flight, then another 2+ hours on the road...

-siighhh-
I will be happy to be home, though... But i'll miss all the green and the lake! ;A;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:43 pm
*slouches on the carnivorous sofa and slips some bacon between the cushions*

I haven't seen a Western themed rp ever I don't think...  

Electric Kool-Aid

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:34 pm
You have no idea the amount of fun I can be, Tana. As for Salvatore, his books are some of my favorites . . . at least those with Drizzt. The hero that is both lauded by friends and hated by everybody else that still manages to do the right thing. Something lovely in that for me.

Gale: Much of my personal writing/RP style comes form reading Salvatore. I modeled a great deal after his work.

welian: I'd be glad to help you with your paperwork- but you know what this pervy old man might want in return. ^_^

Quite the menagerie, Goosey. eek

On vacay in Texas, visiting my old home(s). Sorry I haven't been around much, but access is spotty at best.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3908 3909 3910 3911 3912 3913 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games