Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3911 3912 3913 3914 3915 3916 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:19 am
I think the reason there aren't many RPR members in there is because we don't have very many active members... I'm dealing with some IRL crap that's hitting the fan now so I'm not sure how much time I have to devote to it, but I'll get in there as soon as I can.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:45 pm
Oh . . . damn . . .

I know the feeling VERY well, EKA.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:16 am
I'm going to be away for an undefined length of time starting tomorrow, but I will be back. Promise promise. There are a few things going on right now that require my undivided attention. I hope you all well for the short duration I'm gone. Love everyone. n_n  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:29 pm
Awwww, everyone's leaving for a bit! Oh well. Soon I'll have to jet for a few days too, this is my last week home before I go back to college.  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:32 pm
I am here. I am always . . . here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:55 pm
I"m still here, I just don't have time to rp really. What with job hunting, GRE studying, grad school researching and applying, as well as keeping up my part-time jorb...  

Electric Kool-Aid

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:11 pm
man i miss when i was in highschool and had that awesome job of answering phones and rping on gaia... now i work three different jobs and go to school all the time... on another note i will have my teacher certification in may and im doing an apprenticeship where i get to teach a class of 7th graders something fun... im going to have them do an adventures of so and so story book. i think it will be fun to see all the stories they can come up with...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:00 am
Alwyn that is awesome and sounds like a perfect position for you, based on what I know about you! Enjoy the hell out of that!  

Electric Kool-Aid

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:19 pm
I remember an English 101 class lab I had taken a while back . . . forgot I had it so for the first like 3 weeks I didn't go! O_O then when I showed up they were on the tail end of writing a story. I hopped right in, and got to work. When the teach met next week and said "You should all have a beginning, a middle, and an end" I had to tell her all I had was the beginning.

My beginning was longer than most of the stories in the class. A few of them combined. sweatdrop She let me coast by the rest of the semester on writing that story! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:52 pm
-Peeks her head in-

Goosey's... kinda here!  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:59 pm
Ooooh, they added quick reply to the guilds!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:12 pm
Poof! They did!

I was watching a movie today and had an RP idea that would be kinda easy to get going, and might be interesting for various people...
Does something like.. being Spirited Away sound fun? A college trip to an abandoned village... A night's stay... and by the next morning they're all in world similar, yet unlike their own?
Also... Japanese themed, since I've been watching Miyazaki films all day... >_>;  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 pm
I would like that!

Something I've been meaning to suggest, since things have been slow in here - I thought it might be a nifty idea to send a guild announcement every time a new roleplay was started here in the guild.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:25 pm
We had tried to do something like a spotlight kind of thing . . . but nobody seemed to pay attention. sweatdrop  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:33 pm
quick reply? I don't see anything like that. neutral  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3911 3912 3913 3914 3915 3916 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games