Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3917 3918 3919 3920 3921 3922 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:20 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Can't complain about anything, having a good week. I am addicted to Zelda: OoT, cant get Strikers till friday crying

So what do you think, give me your thoughts on it XD
It is really fun, the offline is quite fun but really forgiving threw the first two tourneys, and the challenges to win Cheats are all reasonable... except maybe Diddy's but meh. The Online is the real fun from what I have played (7 game win streak mrgreen ) The online plays really well, unless you face a person with a weak connection, I had a match 45 minutes ago and it was so slow, a second took 10 seconds, but that is that fools problem.

You're getting it on friday?, do you have a Wi fi connector yet?
Sounds sweet, can you just search for battles or do you have to have friend codes, sorry dont know much on the game.

=_= Yes, I do. Do I have a computer at this point in time, no I dont.
Nah Random games are the most of the fun, you play people and get points and your points are added to your season score so right now I think I have about 211 or so, and you get a ranking by the amount of people that play which gives you opponents in you relative skill set.

Wow, talk about ironic bad luck
~cant wait to get new computer and start playing~

Yeah seriously at least I got the BC to work before the computer died.
couldnt you use the laptop?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:22 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Can't complain about anything, having a good week. I am addicted to Zelda: OoT, cant get Strikers till friday crying

So what do you think, give me your thoughts on it XD
It is really fun, the offline is quite fun but really forgiving threw the first two tourneys, and the challenges to win Cheats are all reasonable... except maybe Diddy's but meh. The Online is the real fun from what I have played (7 game win streak mrgreen ) The online plays really well, unless you face a person with a weak connection, I had a match 45 minutes ago and it was so slow, a second took 10 seconds, but that is that fools problem.

You're getting it on friday?, do you have a Wi fi connector yet?
Sounds sweet, can you just search for battles or do you have to have friend codes, sorry dont know much on the game.

Nah Random games are the most of the fun, you play people and get points and your points are added to your season score so right now I think I have about 211 or so, and you get a ranking by the amount of people that play which gives you opponents in you relative skill set.

No it is my mothers "work" laptop, I am not aloud to put any s**t on here. I am considering bringing my computer down and just hooking it up, but knowing my mother she'll be like you fixed it and take it.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:27 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

No it is my mothers "work" laptop, I am not aloud to put any s**t on here. I am considering bringing my computer down and just hooking it up, but knowing my mother she'll be like you fixed it and take it.
Ah that sucks, I have no clue what you meant on the second part confused
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:29 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

I have my own computer in my room. No internet connection. I am thinking about just bringing it down and hooking it up so that I have the internet on my terms. The only thing is seeing as my mom didn't buy a computer like she had said she had, she would just rake mine and use it, and not get a new one.

Seaphron

Akkad`

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:30 am

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:31 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

I have my own computer in my room. No internet connection. I am thinking about just bringing it down and hooking it up so that I have the internet on my terms. The only thing is seeing as my mom didn't buy a computer like she had said she had, she would just rake mine and use it, and not get a new one.
you could try to lock her out of it, put a admin password on everything.

nice akkad... that is almost the exact discription of how I usd to fight.

Xilo The Odd

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:31 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

Ah, wow, that really sucks
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:33 am

~Xiloscent~
Thinking you were tough, then cowarding?

Akkad`

Seaphron

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:34 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

Ah, wow, that really sucks
Yep.

@Xilo - Yeah I already do have one, but trust me my mother will find a way. She is a computer technologist and low grade hacker.
@Akkad - I cant tell if I find that funny or not.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:37 am

So... besides depressing and slightly confusing Computer talk, whats up people

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:37 am

Akkad`
~Xiloscent~
Thinking you were tough, then cowarding?

>.>
um...
everything except
the thinking
and the cowarding...
I took american freestyle karate
I know how to get you on your knees
I was the only one in my class to land a hit on our sensei during a practice match.
the others were too scared. XD
he'd do this battle yell and then land a soft hit, I blocked and hit him back.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:38 am

<_< >_>

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:41 am

scream I CHALLENGE U ROM TO A GYM TOURNY MATCH!!!! scream
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:44 am

talk2hand

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Akkad`

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:50 am

Seaphron
I cant tell if I find that funny or not.
How?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3917 3918 3919 3920 3921 3922 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games