Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Lenon added his chakara to Rahenno's in making the wall, helping conserve Rah's chakara and increase the walls defensiveness. Some of his puppets were hit by the blast and destroyed, although most of them avoided the blast.

-----

Sorcam asked Kazuo, "Has anyone sustained any injuries that I should be aware of?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:49 pm

The gaint's grip on the ground lossened in it's left hand, but the right hand was held fast to the ground. It looked at its arm in astonishment and started to pull on it, harder and harder until it slowly started to lift up from the ground, leaving behind a massive crater.

((Its now only ten feet of the ground.))

Oni_Soul

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Rahenno left the wall up. He was going to use it for cover. Rahenno got on all fours and started to control his demon chakra and force it out. He easily was comsumed by crimson chakra and enter his one tailed state. He let out a roar bringing down the wall of water. He was now ready to take this beast head on and with full force.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:14 pm

User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User Image Kazuo watches the events and responds to Sorcam. "No none that I know of." He chuckles.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:22 pm

___________________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail watched in horror as the Cratpr was made. He made a couple handsigns and was ready to use his White Chidori if he had to.
He stood by Kazou and Sorcam, and had been listening to them carefully.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:59 pm

____* MIZU* ____

Mizu felt the tree shaking as she almost fell.She saw the lava comming as she saw Rahenno fight the monster and other people helping him.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

xLytez

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Sengetsu glanced over his shoulder seeing the monster and the ninja who were opposing it. "hmph...not my problem." he stated as he continued on into the hidden cloud village.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Rahenno growled and at blinding speeds, charge through forest to avoid to lava flow. He spung out the forest and headed right for the beast arm. He brought back his arm and shoot it forward and the chakra surrounding his arm shot forward towards the glowing gem. The fist of chakra was closing in fast on its target, as Rahenno himself was moving towards the beast.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:57 pm

((now 20ft in the sky.))

The right arm was moving fast, and the gaint wasnt about ot give up. He tried to grab at the now demon kage and failed at his attempt. Failing, he tried to swing at the small demon, and trie to knock him off balance.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:06 pm

User ImageUser Image
((I hit that thing with enough explosive to take out a village. A kage ranked jutsu and it did nothing???))
Synyster jumped over on a big tree that was away from the action but he could still see everything. He had lost a lot of chakra from his attack and needed rest.

SynysterGatesRules

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Xantos activated his silver byakugan and flew down toward the archangle. "So...what's the motive behind all this?" he asked and got into the gentle fist fighting position. He hopped off his board, doing a turn and making his strike. "Air palm!" He extended a wave of chakra from his hand and thrusted it at his target.

Hakke Kuushou (Eight Divination Signs Air Palm)
Description: Hakke Kuushou is a ranged Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Neji. Extending chakra from his body, Neji will thrust his palm at his target. This will send out an invisible wave of chakra that can knock his opponent back. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:32 pm

Spikes formed all around the angel, and even som in teh air. One of them was directly infron of Xantos's hand that he was striking with. "I have no trouble killing you Xantos Hyuuga."

Oni_Soul

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Rahenno did a front flip and used his tail to quickly catch hold of the wrist of the beast. With his tail firmly wrapped around it's arm, Rahenno wasn't going anywhere. He pulled himself on the arm and came towards the gem. Taking another attempted to smash it he balled up his hand into a fist and bring it down hard on the gem. Hopefully this time he would hit it and destroy it.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:46 pm

The gaint looked down as the Demonic Kage brought down the fist of it's demon onto the stone. It shatter into thousands of shards, spewing lava and ffire throughout the the feild. Inside of the gem was the Elemental Orb of Fire, gleaming the iminate death of the gaint that it brought to life. The gaint gave out a large roar in pain, as he brought his hand down tring to smash the Kage.

Oni_Soul

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Xantos pulled his hand from a spike, but no blood was drawn from it. "That dosn't exactly answer my question." He reached his palm out focusing on the angel and its body. "Forbidden Release: Body Control." He attempted to take control of the angel's body so he could restrain and possibly kill it. At the range they were at, it would be hard to dodge. "As do I. I've fought Mikyo many times, if I can survive him, I have no doubt I can survive you."

Kinjutsu: Hada Shihai (Forbidden Release: Body Control)
Desctription: Because of the ability to control and mainpulate water, and because the human body is mostly made of water, this technique can be used. This jutsu allows the user to control the water within a living being's body, thus controling their actions. Becuause the water in a body is not connected to the willpower or strength of a person, this power is dominate and can be broken; however difficult, making this a very deadly justu.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games