Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirhcTheCat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:17 pm
*walks in looking around at the busy area walks up to a counter and yells* "HEY IS THIS PLACE STILL HIRING?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:34 pm
There's a soft *Woosh*! sound as the doors to the cafe open and a fimiliar face walks into the establishment. "Damn... I hate zombies." Rocky's long, white hair was quite matted; a shimmering light shining in his paws as a bottle of scotch appears in one paw, a shot glass in the other. "I really need this..."

LimberNimbleShadow

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:21 am
"Oh me mo my~" A voice called out from the window side seats, a black creature let out a grotesque chuckle before waving it's hand over to a waiter. " I'll have what he's having."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:05 pm
Rocky's canine ears twitched a bit as he picked up a voice from across the cafe. With a snap of his fingers, a dazzling light appeared on the table in the general vicinity of the voice. "On the house, sir." Rocky said calmly as he headed back behind the "Employees Only" double doors. A moment later, a voice seemingly echoed throughout the cafe. Rocky was putting his telepathy to use. "If you want anything else, just think." He sent his thoughts to the patron. A soft creak and the sound of rushing water can be heard from behind the confines of the door. "Home sweet café~" Ricky hummed as he stripped down, stepping into the warm stream if rushing, steaming water.

LimberNimbleShadow

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:02 pm
For what had seemed like ages away, Tael had returned to the place he used to spend most of his time. Treading in the freshly fallen snow softly he made his way to the dimly lit entrance to the cafe.

"Hello all. I have returned!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:57 am
*Creeeeak!*
The shower was shut off as Rocky stepped out, his body relatively dry, seeing as he'd been in the shower for so long. He whipped his hair about a bit and wrapped himeslf in a towel, stepping from behind the double doors and catching a familiar scent.
"...Is that Tae I smell?~"

LimberNimbleShadow

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:58 am
*Creeeeak!*
The shower was shut off as Rocky stepped out, his body relatively dry, seeing as he'd been in the shower for so long. He whipped his hair about a bit and wrapped himeslf in a towel, stepping from behind the double doors and catching a familiar scent.
"...Is that Tae I smell?~"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:18 pm
*walks in* *has a seat in nearby empty booth*  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:59 pm
"I have been travelling for a while, but do I really smell that bad" Tae grinned at Rocky. "Still holding down the fort I see!"

Noticing the new fur walk into the cafe Tae strode over and sat down opposite to them in the no longer empty booth, "Hey there my name is Taelyn. First time here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:42 pm
00Shoe
Noticing the new fur walk into the cafe Tae strode over and sat down opposite to them in the no longer empty booth, "Hey there my name is Taelyn. First time here?"

*caught off gaurd* Ah.. yeah.
*looks around at the place, taking in the atmosphere*
Im Od. Do guys have good esspresso here? Im in the mood for a decaf black and white.  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:45 pm
Rocky giggled softly and snapped his fingers, a wisp of flame appearing and disappearing, leaving a small brown ponytail holder appearing in his paws as he quickly ties his long white hair into a ponytail. "Nah~" He taps his nose "Wolfy sniffer smells all~" He remarks with a giggle as he trots behind the bar and puts his drink on the shelf. "Oh, welcome to the HighTail Café, sir!" He called to the new fur.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:06 pm
LimberNimbleShadow
He remarks with a giggle as he trots behind the bar and puts his drink on the shelf. "Oh, welcome to the HighTail Café, sir!" He called to the new fur.

*feeling more comfortable around the friendly staff*

*raises his hand and hold up two fingers in the form of a greeting* Hiya.  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:10 pm
cody coughs into is arm slightly then winces. he then looks up to see rocky, an waves at the familiar wolf "hello again rocky" he says as his veiw travles over to tae. "an tae" he bows his head slightly in greeting  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games