Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:46 pm

(lolz i seen that post,poor bunny.)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:29 pm

((Lol yea, I was tempted to slash it but then these guys showed up. mrgreen ))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:51 pm

(OK....i'll try to post it...but tell me if im wrong cause its really confusing...)

As mizu got trapped in the genjutsu it seemed like days she would ever get out.Her inner self then sat down and started meditating.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:59 pm

((You can't post that's has been afew days already, we are still fighting ))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:18 pm

-Pyro

(i want to fight naro again its been awhile)

-Rockgirl
(i posted to the fight i was in so u fellin salty.......dummie)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:25 pm

((Easy to say beind a computer screen marlah. But in your post you made it seems like days passed and you "woke up" from a life crippling genjustu. You should be out for a long while.))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:34 pm

(THEIR ARE NIGGI'S ABOUT THEIR ARE NIGGI'S ABOUT)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Ducttape_Bandit
bb3000ae
((Just pointing out, you really can't kill anyone with a Genjutsu unless you are in the kurama clan. Even Tsukiyomi can't kill anyone.))

((Yeah, but it like cripples them. Even with another sharingan your doomed. Thats why Naruto went to go get Tsunade. Oh! One thing, shouldn't we try and make it so that every time you use the mangekyo you lose eye sight? Since thats how it goes in the Manga. ))

I have eternal mangekyou and Pyro what the heck is up with your post...I realy don't like it.

xLytez

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Rahenno
((Easy to say beind a computer screen marlah. But in your post you made it seems like days passed and you "woke up" from a life crippling genjustu. You should be out for a long while.))

(u no u act smart 4 someone who really isn't anthony....i didnt even post that i "woke up" smart one i put "IT SEEMS" rolleyes stare )
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:03 pm

x-Ski-x
Ducttape_Bandit
bb3000ae
((Just pointing out, you really can't kill anyone with a Genjutsu unless you are in the kurama clan. Even Tsukiyomi can't kill anyone.))

((Yeah, but it like cripples them. Even with another sharingan your doomed. Thats why Naruto went to go get Tsunade. Oh! One thing, shouldn't we try and make it so that every time you use the mangekyo you lose eye sight? Since thats how it goes in the Manga. ))

I have eternal mangekyou and Pyro what the heck is up with your post...I realy don't like it.

(yea my bro pyro can be randome at times so u will kinda have 2 deal with it... sweatdrop )

Rockgirl809

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:48 am

CREW VERDICT: YOU CANNOT RP YOURSELF OUT OF A GENJUTSU...THATS CALLED GODMODDING REDO YOU'RE POST OR RISK A VISIT FROM A DEATH GOD!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:32 am

((That's a little excessive don't you think? Oh, and can we just kill or move on from Jedi since he doesn't seem to be posting? I don't want to be cooped up here for much longer.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:21 pm

((It would be excessive if this was the first charge..but it isn't, and i guess we will because i have a lot more travelling and data to collect so i'm gonna be leaving soon.))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:40 pm

(tsk tsk tsk marlah you really are foolish stop godmoding you can`t get out like that let him get finished and i`ll get you to a hospital.)

Aro97

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:33 pm

( evil evil evil evil scream FOR THE LAST DAM TIME I DIDN'T SAY I GOT OUT DAMMIT!!I WANT U TO TELL ME WHERE IT SAYS DAT evil evil evil evil evil scream )
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games