Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:21 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll sat down in a chair and sighed then buried his face in his hands
berry grabs his hands and pulls him to her bed"no sad"
" but... because of me your always in pain...""
"i would of been dead with out you."
" no.... you would have been puttin in that dangere to cause your death that only happened because of me..."
"but he would of killed me anyway. if you were there or not......" berry got up slowly and was weak still but she tryed to proved to bixyll she was just fine even though she was not.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll sat down in a chair and sighed then buried his face in his hands
berry grabs his hands and pulls him to her bed"no sad"
" no.... you would have been puttin in that dangere to cause your death that only happened because of me..."
"but he would of killed me anyway. if you were there or not......" berry got up slowly and was weak still but she tryed to proved to bixyll she was just fine even though she was not.
bixyll gently pushed her back to her bed you need rest youre not fine..... i .... need some air..." bixyll walked outside and leaned up against the wal of the house  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:39 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll gently pushed her back to her bed you need rest youre not fine..... i .... need some air..." bixyll walked outside and leaned up against the wal of the house
berry layed on the bed trying to figure out things  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the girls wlaked up to her " im ashley" she smiled and held hout her hand greetingly  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:42 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the girls wlaked up to her " im ashley" she smiled and held hout her hand greetingly
berry shoke her hand"am berry"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
she sat down in the chair next to the bed and looked at the door where bixyll just went out " your lucky...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:48 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
she sat down in the chair next to the bed and looked at the door where bixyll just went out " your lucky...."
"i am?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i am?"
she looked at her " hes a great person... im gonna go check on him she left the house  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:01 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i am?"
she looked at her " hes a great person... im gonna go check on him she left the house
"ok..."berry waits on the bed  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:04 pm
asley ;eft the house and walked up t bixyll " she seems like a nice person" bixyll didnt say anything he just looked into the sky she looked over at him " you rreally should open up more" bixyll glraed at her and walked down the street " w-wait... i didnt mean she chased after him  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:06 pm
berry got up and walked to the boy that was on a bed."huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:07 pm
the boy moves slightly and opened his eyes he notcied berry and quikcly jerked yup right " wh-who are you....?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:10 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the boy moves slightly and opened his eyes he notcied berry and quikcly jerked yup right " wh-who are you....?"
"am berry." berry looked at him"who are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"... my name is ...ughhh" the boy fainted again  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:11 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"... my name is ...ughhh" the boy fainted again
berry goes to him and tends to him making him feel better  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 390 391 392 393 394 395 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games