Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:30 am
Tanakietsu
*grabs everyone into a giant gluggle-fest*

n_n Love everyone!

Fratellone, what's not to be jealous of in a friend who's more than precious to you for several years. That's ideally what deep friendship is and my jealousy is not a negative feeling, but a positive one. There is much joyous envy here! heart

precious to you for several years? I had no idea you held me in such high regard for that long, dear Cap'n. *flattered smile and gluggles*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:44 am
Tana is on top of the world. I just got the call that I get to see my daughter an extra full day tomorrow for the Tana-b-day. *swoons* And apparently (as according to my ex mother-in-law) there's always a chance my ex might want to get back together 'cause I've been doing so well in rehabilitation and therapy!

Tana fam might come back together sometime in the future. Just gotta be mindful of the surroundings. >> I know this is mostly daydreaming but a man is allowed on the eve of the day of his birth.

--
Of course big-bwo. Last I was here I remember us getting along swimmingly then too.

--
Random events still exist on Gaia? I'd thought that since donation items, evolving items, cash shop items, and all that they'd just depose random events altogether. Jeez... FFS I remember when pink links were actually highlighted pink link texts instead of a box bouncing around on the screen

Tanakietsu

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:53 pm
Hey Electric! >w< *happiness of gluggly pile of awesome* YAAAAAAAY  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:57 pm
I dearly hope you do well, and things work out for you, Cap'n. You deserve some happiness . . . though I caution you about things that are too good to be true. Just be careful.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:13 pm
I'm loving the dark purple portal next to my avi. Anybody know how to nick the b*****d?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:34 pm
Alexander Magnus
*tacklegluggleluff*

Haha! Feelin' the love! How're you?  

DarkScarlettVixen

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:36 am
-Wiggle! Rolls around! Tickles the belly of the man-eating couch! Rolls to her pile of pillows!-

Goosey got a new ring for her septum piercing~
It's a little bigger... but it went in fine, and now she can save up for a glass mustache septum jewelry ~<3
rofl whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:44 am
A glass mustache? That's going be hilarious!  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:58 am
welian
A glass mustache? That's going be hilarious!

http://www.steelnavel.com/product.asp?ID=5852

They're really cool! This one doesn't have 14g sizes, but I've seen them before. I'm just a little wary of making my septum piercing any bigger than a 14  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 pm
DarkScarlettVixen
Alexander Magnus
*tacklegluggleluff*

Haha! Feelin' the love! How're you?

I'm doing. How about you? *hugs*

and that mustache is so bizarre!  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:19 pm
Moustache is very weird. x_x Tana took out all of his piercings, he's just a vanilla with holes now.

What a good weekend. *prances*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:23 pm
Tanakietsu
Moustache is very weird. x_x Tana took out all of his piercings, he's just a vanilla with holes now.

What a good weekend. *prances*

Was this the weekend with your little one? smile  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:50 pm
It sure was, she's all gone and started growing up more without me. *sigh* At least I got to help her with her homework. Something I don't get to do a lot is just be with her doing regular things. *hugs fratellone*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:31 pm
Tanakietsu
It sure was, she's all gone and started growing up more without me. *sigh* At least I got to help her with her homework. Something I don't get to do a lot is just be with her doing regular things. *hugs fratellone*

*hugs back* I know . . . I spent a couple weeks sneaking in time to watch Code Geass with my 11yo daughter- she is obcessed with it now, and I couldn't have been happier than to talk with her about it.

Of course, now I torture her with knowing what comes next, since I only had the first half to show her. We have to wait for money to get the second.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:07 pm
Mwahahaha, having more knowledge than others is wonderful. *evil snicker-laughs* But I am happy for you and your daughter to share the awesomeness of Code Geass. There was too much ego flexing involved for my liking, but I still thought it was excellent. A billion times better than Linebarrels. I couldn't get past two episodes of that garbage. :8

Tana is waiting for the moment his daughter hopefully discovers epics. If I could guide her to self-learning and self-discovery with subjects like Homer or Virgil I would be super happy. Though I wouldn't mind nerding out with her on some manga/anime/novels/tv shows. I doubt with my ex that she'll grow to love sports, but there's always a small glimmer of hope I spec. If it turns out she's musically tuned, I don't know what I'll do. I am musically naive and inept to massive degrees.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games