Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:56 pm
cody-the-umbreon
cody coughs into is arm slightly then winces. he then looks up to see rocky, an waves at the familiar wolf "hello again rocky" he says as his veiw travles over to tae. "an tae" he bows his head slightly in greeting

"Hi there. I am not too sure if we have met" he says while out stretching his paw in greeting.

(Sorry if we have already been introduced, it has been a while since I have been a part of this RP)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:52 am
Rocky smiled and waved a short wave to Od, then began fiddling around with some machinery. *Shhh!*
"One espresso, comin' atcha!"
Rocky picked up the mug and waved his paw over it, causing it to poof in a tuft of flame, only to rewappear at the table that Od was sitting at.
"There you go!"
He called. afew seconds later, his ears perked as he heard another fimiliar voice.
"Oh, Cody! How's it hangin, man?"

LimberNimbleShadow

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:24 am
LimberNimbleShadow
Rocky smiled and waved a short wave to Od, then began fiddling around with some machinery. *Shhh!*
"One espresso, comin' atcha!"
Rocky picked up the mug and waved his paw over it, causing it to poof in a tuft of flame, only to rewappear at the table that Od was sitting at.
"There you go!"
eek cool! Can i get some chocolate sauce and some whipped cream too? *expecting some fancy display again*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:33 pm
cody just smiles at taes responce and says simply "we have, but you must have forgotten, my names cody" he looks at rocky as i hear the other wolf "oh, the usual. what about yourself?"  

cody-the-umbreon

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:02 am
Rocky grinned and giggled, snapping his fingers as a bottle of aerosol Redi-Whip and a bottle of chocolate sauce appears in his paws with another dazzling flame. "Heads up!" He called as he hicked the bottles high into the air and making them land flat on their bottoms on the table.
"There you go Od!"
Rocky shuffled around behind the bar and grabbed a bottle of cranberry juice, sipping from it.
He turned his attention towards Cody.
"Ah, you know, the usual. Saving people, killing zombies, nothing new."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:47 am
LimberNimbleShadow
Rocky grinned and giggled, snapping his fingers as a bottle of aerosol Redi-Whip and a bottle of chocolate sauce appears in his paws with another dazzling flame. "Heads up!" He called as he hicked the bottles high into the air and making them land flat on their bottoms on the table.
"There you go Od!"

emotion_awesome *Mixes some chocolate in the espresso, tops with whipped cream, and drizzles some chocolate on top*

*sip* cool

i wonder what sorts of things there is to do around here.  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:34 pm
"sounds like fun," cody says before coughing into his arm again "and way to put on a show fir the customers." he claps slightly  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:35 pm
Rocky's ear twitched slightly as he listened to the goings-on and responded.
"Well, what do you want to do, Od?" He asked politely. "Things around here tend to get...exciting, around here." He said, stifling a giggle.
"Oh, yeah. fun indeed.." He responded with a shudder, sipping more cranberry juice.  

LimberNimbleShadow

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:33 pm
LimberNimbleShadow
Rocky's ear twitched slightly as he listened to the goings-on and responded.
"Well, what do you want to do, Od?" He asked politely. "Things around here tend to get...exciting, around here." He said, stifling a giggle.
"Oh, yeah. fun indeed.." He responded with a shudder, sipping more cranberry juice.

*tilt head*

*shook head* i like games.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:42 am
*Tae stood in amazement at how Rocky has improved his craft. He was only able to manage a quiet squeak*  

00Shoe
Captain

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:03 pm
Kai, who had fallen asleep at his counter woke up to all the noise from the newer patrons, and then he noticed a familiar face, Tae!
"Hey there Tae! How's it been?" he called out, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:19 pm
"It goes well. I am super happy to finally be home" he said with a tired face, "I have been away for too long, I am hoping to get some time here to just relax for a while"  

00Shoe
Captain

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:52 am
"My simpathies to the owner. I think we're all in the same boat, eh?"
Rocky was wiping down the bar with a rag.
"Oh, hey Kai! Welcome to the conscious world!"
He said with a smile. It had been a while since he had spoke to Kai, or his mother for that matter.
"How's Mom?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:40 pm
"Hmm?" Kai blinked his eyes again and looked over to Rocky. "She's fine, She had to go back to Japan to take care of a few things and will be back in a few days". He took a cookie from the display in front of him and nommed on it thoughtfully. "I wish she'd hurry back though, I'm getting kinda lonely".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:10 pm
((Sorry for interrupting, but i haven't been around for a long time and haven't been keeping up with the cafe. Who is the current owner of the cafe?))  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games