Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the boy moves slightly and opened his eyes he notcied berry and quikcly jerked yup right " wh-who are you....?"
"am berry." berry looked at him"who are you?"
"... my name is ...ughhh" the boy fainted again
berry goes to him and tends to him making him feel better
"that won't do much, his wonds are being kept open through darkness, not even my light magic will close it up, we have to stop the source. i'm going to go investige things. Berry stay in bed, you need to rest." Recca walked out the door, and began to tour the city  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:11 pm
MrAsianK
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
the boy moves slightly and opened his eyes he notcied berry and quikcly jerked yup right " wh-who are you....?"
"am berry." berry looked at him"who are you?"
"... my name is ...ughhh" the boy fainted again
berry goes to him and tends to him making him feel better
"that won't do much, his wonds are being kept open through darkness, not even my light magic will close it up, we have to stop the source. i'm going to go investige things. Berry stay in bed, you need to rest." Recca walked out the door, and began to tour the city
"am not staying in bed. am fine."berry sayed  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:00 pm
bixyll opened up a portal behind berry and he walked through it he saw her up "you whould be resting berry"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:01 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll opened up a portal behind berry and he walked through it he saw her up "you whould be resting berry"
"am fine."berry looked at him and then looked at the boy"who is that?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:38 pm
Recca walked into a dark alley, "hmm... i think i'm lost..." he started to walk through the alley, when heartless came out of the walls, and surrounded him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:46 pm
MrAsianK
Recca walked into a dark alley, "hmm... i think i'm lost..." he started to walk through the alley, when heartless came out of the walls, and surrounded him.

*a dfast light surrounds him and kills all the heartless* are you okay? *a voice says out of no where*  

MizNaughty520

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:55 pm
Alita-520
MrAsianK

*a dfast light surrounds him and kills all the heartless* are you okay? *a voice says out of no where*

"i'm fine, i could've taken them though, so who am i having the pleasure to speak to?" Recca's crystal ball lit up illuminating the alleyway  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:47 am
MrAsianK
Alita-520
MrAsianK

"i'm fine, i could've taken them though, so who am i having the pleasure to speak to?" Recca's crystal ball lit up illuminating the alleyway

*in front of him face close to his* ........*smiles* gee.....  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:49 am
Alita-520
MrAsianK
Alita-520
MrAsianK

((alita is back at the school from that party......))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:50 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
MrAsianK
Alita-520
MrAsianK

((SSSSSHHHH!!!! people don't need to know that yet!!!! GOD!!!! *rolls eyes* lol))  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:54 am
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
MrAsianK
Alita-520
MrAsianK

((SSSSSHHHH!!!! people don't need to know that yet!!!! GOD!!!! *rolls eyes* lol))
((we were on when you lefted to the party))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:03 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
MrAsianK

((yeah and now I'm back from the party))  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:06 am
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
MrAsianK

((thats what i say))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:09 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((thats what i say))

((but nobody needs to know that yet....lol)) ((*looks at the topic of us talking* ok so they will know I'm back))  

MizNaughty520

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:54 pm
bixyll looked at berry " he my old freind who help me out after my family was murdered...."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games