Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3930 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

drag0ntamer

7,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:58 pm
hey all well i guess you can call me a new member not not new at the same time sweatdrop i was kicked out of the guild awhile ago for inactivity and just recently joined back up ^^

After my senior year of high school my creativity for writing and such was killed and left me unmotivated gonk but after 3 long years im back and ready to write up a storm and hopefully revive an old roleplay of mine.

So anyways i look forward to roleplaying with you all  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:45 am
Welcome back drag0n!

*gluggles all around!*

Long week. I wish there were an active rp that I could get into. I need some stress relieving. I think we all do based on the sounds of it. >.< I wish I had more free time so that when I did have it I didn't just plop on the couch and watch pointless sitcoms because that's what my brain can handle without being jelly...Ah well.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:48 am
Magni Prime
Skreemer
I dunno, the Protomen are pretty good for inspiring you. Especially their live album. Which consists entirely of Queen covers.
I dropped out of university. I have also had general idea type things for a Dwarf Fortress roleplay. Which could be either very fun or dangerous.

Sorry Uni was too taxing for you, my friend. I know the feeling. I am getting good grades- but damn it is soooooo hard! gonk

It happens Magni-sama. I'm just planning on retraining in more practical skills. I think I always was happier working with my hands.

As for active roleplays, I have a rough version of my Dwarf Fortress RP that could be tested... it helps that it only really needs 3 or 4 people to start play. Though it'd have rules put together on the fly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:47 pm
Skreemer

sweatdrop I only know the name. I don't know anything of Dwarf Fortress . . .  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:04 pm
'Kay well moving, I admit, may have been more stressful than I thought, but I finally found a few counselors I'm going to meet to see if they can fill my needs. Unfortunately I now have to restart the sobriety count, but I did find the closest AA group which I'll be attending unless I find one that makes me feel more comfortable. Still pretty frightened about the extremity of what happened, but I'm quite more in control now. *mopes*

I don't even know the name, what is Dwarf Fortress. No ill intent but it reminds me of a pre canon LotR theme. Though I confess I know next to nothing about LotR but what I can remember of the movies which I've only watched once each. My first experience was the animated Hobbit and it scarred me. I never wanted to see anything to do with hobbits again. Haha.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:50 pm
Ah, thankfully it contains little of tolkieny elements.
It's a procedurally generated roguelike RPG, either a classic RPG or a base building RPG, like dungeon keeper. but with horrible graphics. My best bet is to just link you to this
http://lparchive.org/Dwarf-Fortress-Boatmurdered/
an example of how wonderfully messed up events in the game can be.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:38 pm
emotion_zzz thanks, I will read up on it later.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:18 pm
I keep meaning to actually post in that City of Secrets one Weilan put up a while ago but it keeps slipping my mind.

My nerves have calmed quite a bit though. n_n S'long as I have a pen or laptop to write with in front of me. *does some Harvest Moon fanfic*

Tanakietsu

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:06 pm
Tanakietsu
I keep meaning to actually post in that City of Secrets one Weilan put up a while ago but it keeps slipping my mind.

My nerves have calmed quite a bit though. n_n S'long as I have a pen or laptop to write with in front of me. *does some Harvest Moon fanfic*

*wonders how Fratellone would think if he were to sneak under Tana's desk and . . . motivate him* ninja heart

I feel so bad. I saw something from Borderlands 2 . . . a mechromancer skill tree . . . and thought "Damn. I want to have that kind of character. That would be fun!" Then I thought of a character with near-godly building abilities in tabletop BESM, named Issac Techbender. He was infamous for making things. They gave him a pimp Cadillac and a junkyard . . . he built a two story tank. A pink one for flair. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:18 pm
n_n;;

Why feel bad for being inspired by the Borderlands 2 mechromancer? I think she's a cutie patootie full of innovative ideas. I, for one, have planned a one-shot of a farmer who raises skags and must protect them from bandits, Hyperion, and the other hostile creatures on the planet.

You kind of remind me of Tank girl with the silliness though. A good silliness.

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:22 pm
Tanakietsu
n_n;;

Why feel bad for being inspired by the Borderlands 2 mechromancer? I think she's a cutie patootie full of innovative ideas. I, for one, have planned a one-shot of a farmer who raises skags and must protect them from bandits, Hyperion, and the other hostile creatures on the planet.

You kind of remind me of Tank girl with the silliness though. A good silliness.

awwww, was flirting and such, and you thought it was just silly. Poopie, I will have to try harder.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:25 am
You can motivate me any day.  

welian

Crew

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:27 pm
n_n;;

All my regular forum (RP and counseling) sites seem to be dead. I wish I had been born with the DMing gene, but alas once I can never be satisfied. Not that I'm sad I have an author attitude. I just wish I had a rp that didn't seem to have a biweekly freezing period of the same length.

*puts in halloween brand vampire teeth for giggles*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:52 pm
welian
You can motivate me any day.

been trying for years, sexy little one. sweatdrop

Tana: I can play a game fairly well, but every one I try to run I fail at. even spent a year building up a system and world and it died on arrival. crying  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:13 pm
I don't wanna sound presumptuous or....arrogant or anything, but I've been having this awful sinking feeling that I somehow killed the CITY OF SECRETS rp....it's making me really sad. I wanted to flush out this new character! crying  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3930 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games