Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:53 pm
had my first ever im an adult job interveiw at a middle school...where i was asked by students if i was the new 8th grader gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:15 am
Fratellone - I know what you mean. I can play (despite getting a little overzealous too often), but when it comes to management everything essplodes. I've been called various forms of monster when I try to organize something. *hugs Talon lots*

DarkScarlettVixen - I've been meaning to put something there, but it keeps slipping my mind. I'll be trying to come up with something good soon.

Alwyn - Congratulations on your milestone and I suppose if you were asked that it could mean you are an embodiment of youth!

I still get asked if I'm in school too, though I reckon it's due mostly to my laziness in attire choice, mannerisms, and attitude. And it's not to the degree of an eighth grader. But none of that matters anyway! Hope you get the job you're looking for!

Tanakietsu

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:53 pm
DarkScarlettVixen

Don't feel bad. RPs are a dying breed in Gaia anymore. I seriously doubt it was you. Hell, you should hear what I had planned for the Indigo Knight in the Knights game we had going on here. I had something truly epic planned, and was truly an inspired character. May wanna reclaim her later . . . ninja

AlwynRowanwind

Eeeep. that has to be a mixed blessing. Of course, you are awesomesauce here, and we all know it. *wonders if she carries the "Goosey" nickname outside of the Refuge or even in schools*

Tanakietsu

Heh. Sucks, don't it? I havent tabletopped in years and yet the other night went to a Five n Below store (great place, btw) and found a bin of all sorts of dice . . . 25 cents each. Something drove me to dig through and pick out all the black ones. Turned out to be $10.50 worth. managed to cut $5 off of that, and I have no idea what I need those dice for, but they were calling me something fierce. Perhaps some games will come my way soon. A man can hope.

Nobody asks me if I am in school. Guess I am just too old n fat for that illusion . . . even if I am still in college. sweatdrop

*Considers making a pic thread for those willing to share RL pics of themselves as a way of getting to know us all* hmmmmm . . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:48 pm
You know what? Say what you will about being ripped off by Gamestop for turning in used games . . . I see it as "if you aren't going to play them anymore or don't want them, they are worthless on the shelf. At least you get something for em this way." Today I turned in a handful of games including Alice: Madness returns because I got an email saying that game was a guaranteed $20. I was all 'okay.' and went through my games to see what else I was willing to part with. Didnt expect much, but hoped to preorder a game. When I saw the total, I had to ask if I was reading it wrong. $94 for my games. Nifty!!!

So, now I have Bioshock Infinite paid for so when it releases, all I have to do is go pick it up, and a $33 card in my wallet for when I get a hankerin for a new (to me) game. Magni happy about that.

Oh, and last few days of Inferential Statistics. Damn, it feels good to say that. Friday expect a happiness explosion from me as that damned evil class ends.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:17 pm
Magni's Avatar reminds me of Jarvan IV
Just like...
DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 pm
Alexander Magnus

AlwynRowanwind

Eeeep. that has to be a mixed blessing. Of course, you are awesomesauce here, and we all know it. *wonders if she carries the "Goosey" nickname outside of the Refuge or even in schools*

why would i carry the goosey nickname?????? eek my rpr nickname is pancake.... you hvent had me confused all this time have you  

AlwynRowanwind

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:32 am
Tana has the baby face problem. 3x Though I suppose I'm much younger than I feel. Also, I'unno if I'd be willing to gross out the females with my mug, nor would expect them to show their adorableness to a weird internet guy like Tana. :3

Oh lord, a dice bin sounds like a dream come true. I've yet to locate a "hobby shop" of sorts here though I've not been long. I have so many dice just as many colors and variety. *swoons*

I've never had any problems with GameStop as so many people I've read comments/complaints from have brought up. But then again, I never return games. My collection just keeps growing.

*blinks in anticipation for some kind of potential North By Northwest* Oh my!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:17 pm
I got a haircut recently .-.
Its the shortest I've had it since I was...
7 I think.
Its awk.  

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:42 pm
I got my copy of the Last Wish today. I am now going to read the hell out of it... and probably buy Planescape: Torment and some classic Bullfrog games.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:32 pm
AlwynRowanwind
Alexander Magnus

AlwynRowanwind

why would i carry the goosey nickname?????? eek my rpr nickname is pancake.... you hvent had me confused all this time have you

oops . . . well, not the whole time . . . redface  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:17 pm
Alexander Magnus
AlwynRowanwind
Alexander Magnus

AlwynRowanwind

oops . . . well, not the whole time . . . redface

rofl thatscrazy...still love u  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:06 pm
AlwynRowanwind
rofl thatscrazy...still love u

I is loved by pancake!!! heart rofl  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:43 am
I'm doing a Christmas themed writing challenge for my school roleplay, I'm thinking of repeating it in here for the lulz.... I'd have to start it today though, because the theme is the 12 Days of Christmas.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:03 am
Glaydos and Rokettu PUNCHU!

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:02 am
Long time no see, Refuge! *uber-gluggles his old friends and gluggles everyone else* Semester is done!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games