Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 3937 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:28 pm
Hmmm, Christmas RP, could be interesting.

*big hug for Snowman*

Prayers out for the families in Connecticut who lost family members - especially those who lost their children.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:40 pm
*super gluggles yoder* YOU
YOU must talk to me more....  

AlwynRowanwind

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:59 pm
Yoder
Long time no see, Refuge! *uber-gluggles his old friends and gluggles everyone else* Semester is done!

YODER!!!! *gluggles like a madwoman*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:12 pm
@Tana: *hugs back* Living in CT, the recent news has hit pretty close to home.

@Alwyn: Hello again! Did you have anything in particular in mind?

*gluggles Magni back like a saneman, pausing to ponder whether gluggling can be done while sane* XD  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:55 am
Yeah . . . sorry about that news, Yoder. I know that really was horrific, and the whole nation is turning its attention your way. In the meantime, welcome back. I always deeply enjoy your visits back here, old friend. *gives another big hug*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:50 pm
Yeah, the event being so close to the holidays really makes me feel for those families...
Thank you, friend. And I enjoy being back! *returns hug*  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:15 am
Alexander Magnus
DarkScarlettVixen

Don't feel bad. RPs are a dying breed in Gaia anymore. I seriously doubt it was you. Hell, you should hear what I had planned for the Indigo Knight in the Knights game we had going on here. I had something truly epic planned, and was truly an inspired character. May wanna reclaim her later . . . ninja

Ok....
Ooh, that sounds promising! Though I don't think I was involved in that rp(?)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:17 pm
Hello everyone! The name is TwinkelenS t a r, but you may call me Star or Twinkle if you'd like. n_n I have been a member of Gaia since '04, but this account is relatively new due to my old one being hacked and then deleted.[insert sad sound here]

I've just recently came back from a 3 year hiatus! My return is solely due to wanting to start role playing again. I hope to turn this guild membership into a long term thing and look forward to role playing with all of you at some point. n_n

Thanks for allowing me to join,

TwinkelenS t a r

TwinkelenS t a r

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:51 pm
DarkScarlettVixen
Alexander Magnus
DarkScarlettVixen

Don't feel bad. RPs are a dying breed in Gaia anymore. I seriously doubt it was you. Hell, you should hear what I had planned for the Indigo Knight in the Knights game we had going on here. I had something truly epic planned, and was truly an inspired character. May wanna reclaim her later . . . ninja

Ok....
Ooh, that sounds promising! Though I don't think I was involved in that rp(?)

No, I don't think you were. The story was that the dream world was ruled by two people, "Thought" and "Memory." They were served by a set of color-coded knights, and fought off the darker dreams known as the Nightmares. I played the Indigo Knight, a girl that had fallen into a coma in the real world. Trapped in the dream world, she spent so long there that she forgot who she was. Her armor was head-to-toe, with a solid mirrored facemask that was like a one-way mirror. Because she forgot her identity, the knight only spoke with the voices of those reflected in her mirror . . . using their voices in lieu of her own. Her armor was androgynous. So nobody knew she was even human, much less her gender.

the RP was based on the idea that a nightmare managed to corrupt Thought and Memory. Additionally, the knights were mostly trying to fight to get them back . . . but not Indigo. The ideology of "I serve Thought and Memory" was absolute. It didn't matter that they served a terror. She became the Knightmare. Oh, and the border between the waking world and the dream world was breaking down as well . . . .

twas fun.

*gluggles Twinkle* Hello Newbie!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:51 am
*does the welcome dance* Hey, Twinkle!
A lot of us in this guild are from the early Gaia days, so I think you'll like it here.

@Magni: Huh, that sounds like a really interesting RP. It's a shame I missed it.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

TwinkelenS t a r

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:07 pm
-waves- Hello Yoder and Magni!

Yeah I was reviewing past posts and it seems like the regulars that post here have been apart of Gaia for quite some time. =]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:18 pm
Yeah, Yoder . . . I was sad it died. Kind of like the Galvan thread . . . I would try to resume that, but I think the moment has passed for that. Pity.

yeah, We have been around for a while. This is what I call my home online- the Refuge has always been there for me.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:34 pm
*hugs for everyone* Making new friends in a new city is tough. u_u

Welcome. *hugs for new member specifically*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:46 pm
@Tanakietsu -hugs- Thank you! n_n

Did you just recently move to a new town?

TwinkelenS t a r

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 3937 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games