Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3934 3935 3936 3937 3938 3939 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:56 pm
Tanakietsu
I move more often than I actually care too, but I think becoming too restless in one spot is one of extremely few charming/good personality flaws I have. I've moved I think about five or six times in as many years.
---
*nods* Someone did say orgy.But you'll be the only getting attention, Talon. You so popular. wink
---
I'd RP more consistently if my [many, many] personal issues would come into balance. It's taking all I have to keep myself out of the bottom of the bottle again.
---
Rose is arriving tomorrow to stay for the holidays. Sure her mom is going to be here too, but still! So excited!

I have not moved in 11 years or so. Still, this area sucks donkey balls and it is time to move. In for a penney, in for a pound. I wish to move to Portland Oregon.

I am not worthy of an orgy around me. I am more interested in partaking in one with trusted individuals, that way we all have a goooooooood time. mrgreen ninja

Huzzah for influx of Rose time for Tana!!!!

Tanakietsu
Sometimes I feel I'm too old for video games, anime, table-tops, and writing fanfics, but then I remember Talon is here and I feel like I'm not too old. *gives Talon a close hug and a hump wherever he may be*

Nevah too old. If you enjoy it, why not continue? Being an adult means behaving well when necessary. When you dont have to behave, do whatever the frell you like. I play video games, love my transformers, and deeply enjoy my preferred animated entertainment.

I will squee all over the house when my Masterpiece Soundwave and cassettes arrive . . . damn waiting for a preorder. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:16 am
@Articx: Interesting. It reminds me of all those OverClocked Remix album projects.

@Tana:
I'm sure we'd all enjoy the old Tana! heart

And whenever I start to feel as if I'm old compared to most Gaians, I remember the oldbies here (especially you and Magni)! *gluggles both* Actually, I'm as old as if not older than most of the other oldbies, too.

@Magni:
Ah, I'll have to remember your new location so I can continue to stalk you in the future. ninja ninja ninja

Yup, I love anime, video games, and tabletopping way more than an adult should, but I'm also a huge sucker for nostalgia.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:43 pm
Yoder
@Magni:
Ah, I'll have to remember your new location so I can continue to stalk you in the future. ninja ninja ninja

Yup, I love anime, video games, and tabletopping way more than an adult should, but I'm also a huge sucker for nostalgia.

Well, when I move, I won't leave here. Just head to another part of the country. No worries there.

DAMN, I miss tabletopping. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:48 am
I was referring to RL stalking in jest. sweatdrop xp

Sorry about that, Magni. Finding a good group to play with can be horrendously difficult...  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:04 am
Magni Prime
DarkScarlettVixen
Alexander Magnus
DarkScarlettVixen

Don't feel bad. RPs are a dying breed in Gaia anymore. I seriously doubt it was you. Hell, you should hear what I had planned for the Indigo Knight in the Knights game we had going on here. I had something truly epic planned, and was truly an inspired character. May wanna reclaim her later . . . ninja

Ok....
Ooh, that sounds promising! Though I don't think I was involved in that rp(?)

No, I don't think you were. The story was that the dream world was ruled by two people, "Thought" and "Memory." They were served by a set of color-coded knights, and fought off the darker dreams known as the Nightmares. I played the Indigo Knight, a girl that had fallen into a coma in the real world. Trapped in the dream world, she spent so long there that she forgot who she was. Her armor was head-to-toe, with a solid mirrored facemask that was like a one-way mirror. Because she forgot her identity, the knight only spoke with the voices of those reflected in her mirror . . . using their voices in lieu of her own. Her armor was androgynous. So nobody knew she was even human, much less her gender.

the RP was based on the idea that a nightmare managed to corrupt Thought and Memory. Additionally, the knights were mostly trying to fight to get them back . . . but not Indigo. The ideology of "I serve Thought and Memory" was absolute. It didn't matter that they served a terror. She became the Knightmare. Oh, and the border between the waking world and the dream world was breaking down as well . . . .

twas fun.

*gluggles Twinkle* Hello Newbie!!!

NEWBIE? WHERE?!

Oh! No, I was in that one but our characters i don't think interacted much (or at all?). My character was a nightmare(The one where you're chased by something) and I didn't get to do much before the rp died crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:05 pm
Its not a problem, Yoder. I have a guy that keeps trying to get me to join, but when I try back he is busy. Kinda frustrating.

Scarlett . . . yeah we never interacted. In fact, Indigo did not interact with hardly anybody. Pity. I really was looking forward to the story I had hammered out for her.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:47 pm
i wonder are yoder and i the only ones who still sport gluggle siggies....

we really need to revive it in the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:03 pm
@Magni: I can see what that'd frustrate you...

@Alwyn: Considering the core Gluggle Society was really only Ivellias, Mitena, you, and me, we are probably the only ones w/ it in our siggies still.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

TwinkelenS t a r

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:50 am
I hate the fact that I don't get notifications for posts in my guilds because I forget to check them. >.>

I don't really feel too old for video games, I've just never had much of an interest in them. I think I have video game specific ADD.

And on a random note... I'm sick just in time for Christmas!!! -_-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:37 pm
TwinkelenS t a r
I hate the fact that I don't get notifications for posts in my guilds because I forget to check them. >.>

I don't really feel too old for video games, I've just never had much of an interest in them. I think I have video game specific ADD.

And on a random note... I'm sick just in time for Christmas!!! -_-

*gluggles and soup for Twinkle* awwwwwww . . . .

I love my games. In fact, I was extatic that I managed to scrape up enough to fully pay/preorder Bioshock: Infinite . . . yayness!  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:42 pm
Feel better soon, Twinkle.

Infinite should prove interesting. If it's good (there's a slim chance Levine is a 1-hit wonder), I'll get it when I have a computer/console that can actually run it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:34 am
Magni Prime

*gluggles and soup for Twinkle* awwwwwww . . . .

I love my games. In fact, I was extatic that I managed to scrape up enough to fully pay/preorder Bioshock: Infinite . . . yayness!

Aww, thanks guys! I'm hoping I feel better by tomorrow. I would hope for tonight, but I doubt that will happen. haha I had a yogurt this morning and lady earl gray tea and I might as well have been eating air and drinking hot water. Can't taste a thing. -is saddened by this-

I dressed up as a little sister for Halloween this year!!!!! I've played bits and pieces of that game, it scares me, but my husband really likes it so we went as Bioshock characters.

TwinkelenS t a r

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:55 am
TwinkelenS t a r
Aww, thanks guys! I'm hoping I feel better by tomorrow. I would hope for tonight, but I doubt that will happen. haha I had a yogurt this morning and lady earl gray tea and I might as well have been eating air and drinking hot water. Can't taste a thing. -is saddened by this-

I dressed up as a little sister for Halloween this year!!!!! I've played bits and pieces of that game, it scares me, but my husband really likes it so we went as Bioshock characters.

Yeah, it sucks when your taste is knocked out. Taste is still 90% smell . . . and when the schnoz is out, so is da taste. As for playing a little sister- that is friggin awesome. I wouldn't mind being a Big daddy! The game is not really that scary, but it is the first one that I truly enjoy the morality aspect of the game. Most games (like Infamous- a favorite game) you have to commit to one side or the other to get the big fun. In Bioshock, how you treat the little ones changes the ability to buy things and the ending, but it isn't saint or demon- They add in that third bit.

Yoder: I am a little unsure on some of what I have seen, such as giving the main character a voice. Then again, it is far from a game-breaker for me. Also, I have seen some screenshots of giving the female protagonist a more period accurate dress . . . I sincerely hate they dont do that. I like what she was so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:27 pm
Magni Prime

Yeah, it sucks when your taste is knocked out. Taste is still 90% smell . . . and when the schnoz is out, so is da taste. As for playing a little sister- that is friggin awesome. I wouldn't mind being a Big daddy! The game is not really that scary, but it is the first one that I truly enjoy the morality aspect of the game. Most games (like Infamous- a favorite game) you have to commit to one side or the other to get the big fun. In Bioshock, how you treat the little ones changes the ability to buy things and the ending, but it isn't saint or demon- They add in that third bit.

Yoder: I am a little unsure on some of what I have seen, such as giving the main character a voice. Then again, it is far from a game-breaker for me. Also, I have seen some screenshots of giving the female protagonist a more period accurate dress . . . I sincerely hate they dont do that. I like what she was so far.

Yeah, I can't smell anything. We are having a big Christmas Eve party with lots of tasty treats this evening [including cookies I made a few days ago] and I probably won't be able to taste any of them. sad

We were going to make a Big Daddy costume for my husband but it would have been way too expensive. There is an in depth tutorial for one from Volpin Props that is really quite amazing. We based my ADAM syringe off of his design, but I think ours turned out better than his.
I think the part that freaks me out about Bioshock is a mix between the weird 1920s music and things jumping out at you. I hate games where things jump out at you. n_n I'm just a chicken. haha

TwinkelenS t a r

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:37 pm
Perhaps the hardest thing is that you can't turn the mood music off. The greatest warning of danger is hearing them muttering nearby. That means you know they are there- but not where. ninja  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3934 3935 3936 3937 3938 3939 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games