Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3936 3937 3938 3939 3940 3941 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:41 pm
Nice, welian!

Yeah, the tranq limit was annoying. Beat the game today . . . it was short, but I was aware of that. There are evidently three possible endings, based on how much chaos (deaths and discovered bodies) you incur through the game. Low chaos is a good ending, High chaos gives you the chance to save the empress or let her fall and die . . . so the ending for high chaos depends on that last choice. All in all, a good game. I am considering starting it for a second playthrough where I don't hold back and kill people in my way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:59 pm
@Welian: Interesting...

@Magni: Yeah, I had heard it was rather short, not that that's necessarily a bad thing. Better to have a good dense experience than a long bland experience punctuated by some high notes. Have fun w/ that 2nd run-through!  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:32 pm
o Ao

I.... was not expecting an announcement to made about Snowball Wars! I'm flattered!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:32 pm
Yoder
@Welian: Interesting...

@Magni: Yeah, I had heard it was rather short, not that that's necessarily a bad thing. Better to have a good dense experience than a long bland experience punctuated by some high notes. Have fun w/ that 2nd run-through!

It was mildly short, but did have a great plot twist I did not see coming. Now I am wondering if I want to play again and obtain different powers . . . trouble is, I liked being sneaky sneaky. All I want to do is kill people and use the cool toys. I still want to be stealthy, still be unseen as often as possible, still enjoy being the shadow that avenges my Empress and rescues the child Empress to be.

I just wanna kill the bastards. At one point, I found the man that actually carried out the assassination, and I chose to let him live. I choked him till he knocked out, picked his pocket, stole his stuff . . . to prove a point (in game). Then the spiritual being that gave me power said "You had him in the palm of your hand- and let him live? You. Facinate. Me." Yeah, now I wanna kill the bastards. Plus, when I have a certain power, bodies will disentagrate, so I won't have to hide them. People will just . . . disappear.

@welian: Well, I figured why not? You are a good part of this guild, and why not spread news of an awesome little RP? ^_^ *gluggles*  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:25 pm
Ah, nice to see it's got good writing. I hate it when games foreshadow in such a heavy-handed manner that everybody figures it out beforehand.

So, playing an assassin over a thief/rogue/spy.
That sounds like a fun passive ability!

EDIT: Oh, and Happy New Year!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:45 pm
Happy New Year, guys!

And my dearest good Captain - you should definitely make more use of the announcement feature. I heard from a number of my friends that they had forgotten they were in this guild!

welian

Crew

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:48 pm
Yoder
Ah, nice to see it's got good writing. I hate it when games foreshadow in such a heavy-handed manner that everybody figures it out beforehand.

So, playing an assassin over a thief/rogue/spy.
That sounds like a fun passive ability!

EDIT: Oh, and Happy New Year!

Yeah, you begin the game and all is hunky dory in the castle keep . . . of course, there is a plague spread by rats overtaking the city/country. That is why you were away, asking for help. You get back early, and fight to stop an assassination . . . but when the assailants can teleport and you can't- no chance. The game has 9 missions, and the plot twist happens in 6. Frankly, I would have hoped they extended it again in the same locales for a 11 or 12 mission game, but overall it was good.

I am still up in the air, as I would likely play the same, using hte crossbow more heavily and disintegrating bodies so I won't have to hide em. I'll play again soon. Instead, I opened up my copy of Star Wars Force Unleashed II. So far, so good. ^_^

Yappy New Hair! rofl

Welian: Yeah, I get the feeling that has happened. Once, this guild threatened to boast a thousand people. Now we are down to 200. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:46 pm
Quite interesting. I found out a friend of mine from college bought Dishonored, so I'll get to see it in action next semester.
They are doing some DLC for Dishonored.

Nothing wrong w/ giving it a break.

*pats Magni on the back*  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:36 am
'py New Years everyone. Meh.

Dishonored was fun, but when I bought it I went through too thoroughly and did everything there was to and burnt myself out on it. Which doesn't surprise me considering that's just the kind of gamer I am.
---
Not that I'm in a foul mood or anything, but this site needs to fix the damn "reject" button for guild recruitment notices. I am tired of seeing it, and for whatever reason the button object isn't working the way it is supposed to.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:39 pm
Happy New Years! [even though it's the 2nd already]

I'm ready to have life go back to normal... The holidays throw my schedule off and then I have the hardest time readjusting. >.>

TwinkelenS t a r

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:32 pm
The addition of the mind trick makes Force Unleashed II far better than the first.

"You don't belong here."
"I don't belong here!" -stormtrooper jumps out a window to his death

twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:03 pm
THE FIRST SNOWBALL HAS BEEN THROWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  

welian

Crew

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:37 am
welian
THE FIRST SNOWBALL HAS BEEN THROWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kersplatting has begun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:38 am
Alexander Magnus
Kersplatting has begun.

Yep! But no damage has been done yet.....

welian

Crew

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:51 am
welian
Alexander Magnus
Kersplatting has begun.

Yep! But no damage has been done yet.....

Just be careful of iceballs and rocks hiding in there!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3936 3937 3938 3939 3940 3941 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games